Sorry, Indiana still on, I got bad translation.

Howdoyoudo

Earning My Ears
My friend is in the show. He called his mom and this is what she told me. They called a meeting, all the guys were kidding each other that someone was about to lose their job. Then the meeting-they were all let go! I will call my friend tonite, to see if I can find out more.

Just got off the phone: Show still on, only 4 shows a day. Only veterans kept on, all others let go including my friend. Sorry for the scare, his mom's english is hard to understand.

It's still a shame. Give your friend my condolences and tell him that all of the cast members did a great job. :(

Thanks, I will. This is the third cut since September 11th. Luckily, he has many other interests and will get by with other work besides doing stunts.

No way that the show will go under. Im very surprised. Only 4 shows. Tell your friend that he did do a very good job. One of my favorite shows.
~Steve

Every time I see the Indy show my face turns red with rage. We have this piece of junk over the Indy ride at DL. The shows ok, but it just does not flow together good enough. To many breaks and set changes. I would rather have show were it just flowed together like the Sinbad show at IOA. But thats nothing to the rage I get by going on the Star Tours ride. Its pathetic to see the greatest Movie series of all time get such a pathetic out of date ride. Back to the Future the ride is light years ahead of this thing, and the spiderman ride, well lets forget about it. George Lucas and Eisner should be ashamed of them selves for this piece of crap.

It's not that it's bad, its old and need news sceans. If they tore down the theater and put up the Indiana Jones ride, man, that would be the COOLEST THING! Universal will poop in their pants! Ha! But there isn't enough room for the ride (if you look from the back, it is right on the edge) they could build around it or tare down some parking spaces....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter