Sorry, I am so down..I need some words of wisdom.

mommasita

DIS VETERAN
I have been having back problems for months now..

I was diagnosed with a lumbar sprain last year, and it flares up now and again. Right now, it is AWFUL..I am home with 2 kids, and this is my only day off for 2 weeks. DH just started a new job, so we are overwhelmed right now..

He does not understand my pain, he tries (so he says), but says do something, go to the doctor again, but when? and how? I just don't know..

I made an appt with my Gyno. for the end of this month..I am somehow thinking this could be ovary related? I have had a lap for endo, and this was 7 years ago. I have tried to tough it out over the years, as I can not take BC bills with the blood clot risk factor is HIGH in our family..

I am also awaiting results for Lupus. Actually I have to go and do those special tests this week. I have not had the time to go, it is a distance from my house. I will do this pronto..According to the doctor, I have the classic symptons..

If you got this far, thanks a lot. I think I need to vent, type it out, perhaps feel better. I just don't know..

Thanks.:grouphug:

I am sooo sorry taht you are going through this! I am sending prayers and pixie dust your way!pixiedust: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Oh honey, I do know where you are coming from. :grouphug: Wish we lived closer I'd take your kids in a heartbeat so you could get to the doctor. Its hard being a Mom and getting sick.

I'm keeping you in my prayers and eveloping you in cyber hugs. Please let us know what you find out from the doctor.

I'm not a wise person, so no words of wisdom from me here ;) Just giving you Lots and lots of :hug: We all need time off to recover physically & mentally. 2 solid weeks of working alone can drain so much out of you regardless of other conditions. Take it one day at a time, easier said than done, I know. Hope you're feeling better soon!

Hugs to you........it is so hard when you are a Mom, working and trying to raise your children and do it all and then not feel well. I am not sure I have any words of wisdom tonight, but I do understand and tomorrow when I go to church, I will make sure I remember you in my prayers....

Mommasita...I am so sorry. Hugs to you and I promise that I'm thinkin' of you! Sometimes, we just have to make time for ourselves...do it as soon as possible and get yourself taken care of! Please keep us posted and let us know if you need anything...maybe just a hug every now and then!

I want to thank each and every one of you....:hug:

I am still sore, but better. I went to visit my cousin's son today, who will be 3 next week. He has been in the hospital since Dec 31 with Guillan Barre. Funny how this puts things in to perspective. This poor child is still not healed, and just came out of ICU last week, and will spend many months in rehabilitation, so hopefully he can walk again. It really is sad. Joseph has the worse case in history, they are told...Poor sweet baby he is..His tracheotomy was removed yesterday, and it is still VERY sore...My grandmother died from this disease, and that makes it doubly painful to see.

I hope you all have a nice holiday weekend, whatever you are doing...:grouphug:

:hug: I hope you are doing better soon. And your cousin's son. I worked with a man who had Guillain Barre and he was in the hospital for months, this was before I knew him, and he recovered very well. He still walks with a limp, but he is doing very well. God Bless! And please take care of yourself - I know easier said than done - but you are the only mom your kids have :flower3:

I just wanted to add that I finally went today for my blood tests. As I sitting waiting, of course, I read the little slips for the tests. All 8 of them:scared1: ..It is marked STAT on each one, of course I know what that means. I could kick myself for not going sooner, but I went today.. The technician doing the tests mentions that this is very important and a month has passed since I was given the requisition. I tried to explain that a lot has been happening..

Of course now I feel doom reading the STAT really hit home..:upsidedow

First... do not feel doom. Alright you should have done them earlier, but now you cannot beat yourself up for that. You did them and that is that. Now you wait for the results and will deal with whatever it is..

We are here in the background as your support team.....giving you pep talks, praying, whatever you need..

Hugs!!!!!

:hug: I just wanted to add my sympathy to the heap you've already got. I know what it's like to be in pain, and I know how hard it is when a loved one doesn't quite "get it" (no matter how hard they try). Try not to worry about the results, I know it's hard, but worrying about them won't do any good, and will just stress you out. Whatever comes along, you'll be able to cope with it, even if it doesn't feel that way at the moment. The old one-day-at-a-time technique and the love of your family and friends will see you through, no matter what. Good luck, and I hope the results bring good news!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter