• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

sorry another beaches and cream???

uktigger

me and my mouse havin fun together!
hi all:wave:
we want to eat at beaches and cream but seeing as they don't take ps's what time would be better to go for dinner, i'd also like to hear what you do on a day you plan to eat here which park is best to visit or is it better in a non park day:D
i would love to hear any suggestions
thanks eve:D

We went for a late lunch probably 1:30 and we walked from Epcot thru the International Gateway. I've read lots of reports stating it was an easy 5 min walk but we did not actually find that. Perhaps it was because it was pouring, perhaps it was that the youngest two were whiney and hungry but it seemed at least a good 15 minutes from where we started in Future World. We really enjoyed the food and icecream and since we used vouchers it was an awesome deal (bill before vouchers was over $75 and we used 3 vouchers + extra tip so maybe spent $40) but I don't think we'll go there next time unless we are in the area already.

On our last trip, DS2 and I went for a very early dinner around 4:45. No wait at all and it was almost empty!

hi disney4us
what are these vouchers and how do you get them
eve:D

If you'll look on the budget board there is a thread with information on the food vouchers. It tells the costs and where you are able to use them. There are 3 types-breakfast(about $18) quick and casual(about $11.50, you can eat at the "fast food" type restaurants) and a lunch/dinner voucher(about $32-for the nicer sit down restaurants).

hi:wave:
slimplaw,thanks i'll take a look over there now::yes::

eve:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter