Sorry 1 more question

juliette

Crazy for DISNEY
Thanks to those who answered before about the rates
Just one more question how long are you allowed to stay in Discovery Cove after the 45 min swim :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Discovery Cove was an all day experience for us. It's not just the dolphin swim. There is the tropical reef, the stingray lagoon, the bird aviary, lazy river, a nice lunch, pictures and of course shopping or just laying on the beach. It was very cold the day we went and we stayed all day. It was the highlight of our trip. Of course you can just do half day or whatever but I believe park hours are from 9:00 to 5:00??? so you may stay as long as you want as long as the park is open.

I parked ( first in the car park :) ) about 30 minutes before the regular openning time and got through all the paperwork prelims ( allow at least 30 minutes if you come a bit later) before the park officially opened. Got to pick up the wetsuits before anyone else had finished being processed and lasted the full day. I think they were putting the chairs on the table when we got the hint it was time to leave LOL.

The beauty, IMHO , of DC is that it is a relaxing quality experience, take your time to make the most of what is a costly, but worthwhile, often once in a lifetime experience. DO NOT RUSH IT !!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter