sooooo confused

wcw57

DIS Veteran
just got done chatting with WDW rep to clear up some fam & friends issues.

NOW, having just purchased the memory maker some 45 minutes ago, I checked to see if it appears on my app. The sticky says check for the green boxes next to the names but i don't see ANY green boxes. The app want me to snap the code off the back of a card I don't have.

I know how memory maker USED to work and have read the new instructions (as noted above) but see no evidence on the MDE to show my purchase exists. Is that the norm and what about the code that I don't have (just a confirmation of payment code which isn't the same)...

U guys know what to do, I'm sure

AFAIK, you will not see any evidence of MM in the MDE mobile app. You can see it on the MDE website, click on 'Tickets & Memory Maker' in the 'My Plans, Reservations and Tickets' section.

I will say that anytime I need to find something on MDE, if I do not see it on the app, I check the website. If I do not see it on the website, I check the app. There is almost always something that I have that does not show up on one, but the other. Then, if I cannot find what I need, I consider calling.

I will say that anytime I need to find something on MDE, if I do not see it on the app, I check the website. If I do not see it on the website, I check the app. There is almost always something that I have that does not show up on one, but the other. Then, if I cannot find what I need, I consider calling.

100% agree.

thanks, you guys...........but what about the card I'm supposed to link to my MDE account by scanning?

thanks, you guys...........but what about the card I'm supposed to link to my MDE account by scanning?
If you purchased it over the phone it should already be linked. It will not work till you actually use it at the parks .just make sure it's on your account like the poster above said.

If you purchased the MM while logged into MDX then you won't need to scan anything. It should already be linked to your account.

Oh...that's what I thought but I made the mistake of reading directions! As a male, I should know better!!!

Thanx again

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter