SOOOO Excited!

lucyk

Earning My Ears
We have Disney trip scheduled for the last week in Feb. We previously have stayed in the cabins and loved it, but booked off site hotel this trip because of $$$. Just for the fun of it I checked rates again a few days ago and the "spring" discount price saved us over $500. from our previous quote. The cabins are still about $150 more than our off site (Vistana Resort) for 4 nites - but we made the switch 'cuz we love FW and the cabins so much! I love the peace and quiet of FW after a day at the parks.

BTW, does anyone have the Feb movie schedule?

No schedule, but yah for you!!:bounce: :bounce: :D I wish I was going back!!!

We are going the end of Feb. as well, but we are tent camping. We have friends who want to go with us and stay in a cabin. If you don't mind me asking.....what kind of rate did you get?

Our origional quote (which I just got off the Disney Vacation web site) was about $330. a nite. This was a long time ago, so my memory may be fuzzy, but I think I checked with Dis savers too and they could only beat that price by a few cents; same thing with AAA.
Anyway, we ended up getting a "Spring Savings" rate, including tax, of $220. a nite (it's still a lot of money, but staying on property and being able to go to the campfire and the movie and everything else at FW, is worth it to me).

LucyK
*22 days till Florida (staying on the gulf side with grandpa and grandma)
*33 days till Disney!

CAN'T WAIT!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter