• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Soo excited

ImaDizneyNut

Mouseketeer
I just wanted to share my excitement with you

We are redoing my son's room (will be 6) in the Cars theme.

1. we did was buy him a high loft
2. we had a window removed (I have been wanting this for the past 7 years lol)
3. we painted (ceiling, woodwork, chair rail and doors) bright yellow
top half of walls bright red
bottom half of the walls bright blue
4. I bought 400 (yes I said 400) glow in the dark stars for his ceiling (and yes I put everyone of those suckers up lol).
5. I bought a Cars mini-blind (cost me a small fortune but hey it goes with the theme LOL) for the 1 window in his room
6. I bought the Cars wall border and Cars wall stickers
7. We bought him the bed spread, sheets etc.
8. He received the lighten mcqueen nightlight lamp, throw blacket, pillow and laundry bucket for christmas so that will be used
9. I'm going to buy him a bigger lamp and a little rug the shape of lighten mcqueen
10. He also had a piggy bank that was a traffic light (it never got plugged in it will now)
11. We have these CARS magnetic set that goes on the refrig. I'm gonna put them on his desk since it's a magnetic /dry easer board thingy
12. For easter I'm going to buy him the lighten Mcqueen trash can and use it as an easter basket

Anyways, it's not complete yet. I waiting for the stickers, border and blind to get here. As soon as they do I will take photos.
Does anyone know of anything else I need?

Hey, PM me your address again. I have the coolest Cars memo write on/wipe off board. My boys aren't into Cars as much I thought, so it is just sitting here taking up space. It'll look great on the door going into his room.

Do you have plush characters or throw pillows for the bed? That is about all I can think of now.

PS- when are you going to put some your swaps on the calendar???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter