Song

disneyfantotheend

DIS Veteran
Did anyone here of this new airline which is affiliated with Delta? Sounds pretty interesting to me. It says that they will be offering flights out of the northeast to Florida. I can't figure out exactly where in the NE though. I see New York is listed but nowhere else. Does anyone know anything about this? I know there site says they will start posting rates in March. We are going in Nov and figured it may be another option for us. But I am hoping to fly out of PHL or Allentown. New York is a bit of a treck for an airport, especially since my brother in law was nice enough to offer to take us and pick us up. Saves us airport parking costs.:D

The airports that were mentioned in the press release I saw were Washington DC (can't remember if it was DCA or IAD), NYC (again can't remember but definitely JFK), BDL and BOS. Someone else mentioned maybe Providence later on. I didn't see any mention of PHI, but that doesn't mean that they aren't going to go there eventually. I'd wait and see once the schedule comes out!! Definitely sounds great if the price is right!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter