Song of the South Movie?

goofyandmore

Mouseketeer
Is it still true that you can't buy the brer rabbit movie that splash mountain is based upon, Song of the South, in the USA? I checked the internet and only the European video of it is available for a regular price of $13+. However, in order to buy a video that has been converted from the PAL (European VCR type) to the type of cassettes we use here, it will cost $50+$20 for a grand total of $70 for a disney movie!! Does anyone know of any cheaper sites to ways to get this movie? I would like to buy it for a Christmas present for my son. Also, if anyone knows of any splash mountain toys or presents (brer rabbit things other than the bean bag set), please let me know. THanks a bunch! Carolyn from NJ:D

not cheaper but what I consider safer
Order the PAL version from amizon.com/uk and buy a multi format VCR at your local electronics store. This is what I plan on doing eventually.

Have you tried Half.com? I think I was looking for some videos a month or two ago, and I believe I saw this one-not sure if it was the Euro or US version, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter