Sometimes you just need to run away to your happy place ~ A March break solo trip! Complete 06/29!

Thanks for the great report!
I feel the same about the dining plan, it is nice to have freedom to eat what you want and where you want it without worrying about credits.

Great trip report - it has me longing for another solo trip sometime, soon. But, unfortunately, nothing on the horizon as of now.

Thanks for the enjoyable report, as always!

We never do the DDP and always come out ahead! I buy GC’s and use them for everything, I save with GC’s as well, buying only at Target, BJ’s, or Sam’s for a 3-5% discount!

Have a wonderful Anniversary trip!!
Thanks so much Caroline! I wish we could buy gift cards here at a discount but sadly it is not an option. I love the flexibility and savings of not using the DDP.
Oh my goodness! What a harsh return to the real world.

Thanks so much for sharing your trip. It's been a pleasure following along.
Thanks for joining in!! It was a little bumpy getting home, I was wishing I could have just stayed in Disney, lol!
Sorry to hear your trip home was so difficult, but score on the food prices!!!! I need to take a page from your book. Your entire trip cost as much as some of our signature dinners 😱
Well, it was only me so that makes a big difference. I did in room breakfasts every day and that is a good savings too. I don't feel like I skimped on anything, I ate and drank whatever struck my fancy. We Canadians do have to be a little more cautious though as we are adding 30 % to all the already high prices.
Great trip report. So sorry your travel home was so bad!!!!
Thanks Jenny! I was just happy to get home in one piece....it was an experience!
Thanks for the great report!
I feel the same about the dining plan, it is nice to have freedom to eat what you want and where you want it without worrying about credits.
Totally agree Lessa. I love the flexibility.....especially when I often prefer an appetizer over a dessert or might just want two appetizers instead of a main.
Great trip report - it has me longing for another solo trip sometime, soon. But, unfortunately, nothing on the horizon as of now.
Thanks for reading! Solo trips certainly are special.:goodvibes

Total ~ $248.85

Great budgeting! The Dining Plan definitely makes you feel locked into eating a certain way, but it's kind of enjoyable to be able to use a snack credit when you want a snack! Almost always cheaper to forgo the Dining Plan, though.

getting stranded at LaGuardia,

Noooo, dreaded LaGuardia! Glad it worked out in the end and at least you had an incredible trip! I've loved reading along and I can't wait to read all about your next trip!!

All caught up again. You had such fun in EPCOT! I wanted to try that drink too; it sounded so yummy! Maybe someday I'll be back when it's offered again. We shall see...

For the record, I did think of Rapunzel, but already read the comments so knew I was right. But, yeah, I can see Daisy too. Thank you for such a lovely report, Susan!

Great budgeting! The Dining Plan definitely makes you feel locked into eating a certain way, but it's kind of enjoyable to be able to use a snack credit when you want a snack! Almost always cheaper to forgo the Dining Plan, though.

Noooo, dreaded LaGuardia! Glad it worked out in the end and at least you had an incredible trip! I've loved reading along and I can't wait to read all about your next trip!!
Thanks Kara! It was so much fine and I am happy you enjoyed reading along!
All caught up again. You had such fun in EPCOT! I wanted to try that drink too; it sounded so yummy! Maybe someday I'll be back when it's offered again. We shall see...

For the record, I did think of Rapunzel, but already read the comments so knew I was right. But, yeah, I can see Daisy too. Thank you for such a lovely report, Susan!
Thanks Liesa!! I am glad you were here to add to the fun! That Epcot day was really the best ever. :goodvibes
Ah that stinks about the delays going home!

Thank you for sharing such a great Trip Report!!
Thanks Alexis! The trip home wasn't fun but the Disney time made it all worthwhile! :)

A great report! So sorry about your homeward trip. I am so ready for my trip in August now. Thanks!

Hello - really enjoyed reading your trip report. I’ve always wanted to try a solo adventure - perhaps one of these days...... Great pics and loved your food choices😀 I can’t believe you got to see Jon Anderson from Yes! One of my favourite groups from the 80’s. Can’t wait to read your July TR.

A great report! So sorry about your homeward trip. I am so ready for my trip in August now. Thanks!
Thanks! I guess that's air travel for you, you just never know how it's going to go. You must be getting so excited for your trip!! :)
Hello - really enjoyed reading your trip report. I’ve always wanted to try a solo adventure - perhaps one of these days...... Great pics and loved your food choices😀 I can’t believe you got to see Jon Anderson from Yes! One of my favourite groups from the 80’s. Can’t wait to read your July TR.
:welcome: , thank you for reading along! Solo trips are so fun, I would definitely try one if you get a chance. :) Please pop over to my new TR, we had lots of fun adventures that I am looking forward to sharing!

Yeah I'm not sure I'm totally sold on the dining plan! Its fun to do every once and a while but definitely makes me feel more constrained on what I have to get!

Sorry about your crazy delayed flights!! I've had that happen a couple of times coming back to Buffalo. I really really try to do straight thru!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter