Something you WISHED you had?

A lanyard for the key to the world card for each of us. They are way overpriced in the gift shops on board and without needing a purse on board, there isn't a great way to carry them, especially with shallow pockets or kids who were gym style shorts.

On your second cruise, everyone will get one as a Castaway Club member!

Cough Syrup. My daughter got sick on one of our cruises and a small bottle onboard was expensive! Also -- Excedrin Tension Aspirin free Headache. Will never leave home without that one again -- they only sell Excedrin and I can't have the aspirin.

Fiber supplement (just ate alot of oatmeal and veggies)
anti-water retention pills (all the carbs, and salt from the food made me retain water so bad)
laundry soap (those small packets)
exercise/resistance bands

Corkscrew - brought my own wine, but forgot a corkscrew. Broke the one that room service supplied!
Watch - I wear a fitbit, but it did not always change time zones (western Caribbean), so I could not trust it. Will bring real watch next time.

Hand Soap in a bottle, I hate using the bar soaps for hand washing after using the restroom.

What strength binoculars do you have?

Dollar store sells the pop-up hamper that would work for a trip like a cruise.

lol.... I asked because I was going to buy some new binoulars. I think Costco has some right now, but I'm not that experienced with things like that, so I wanted to know what kind of power might be good.

On your second cruise, everyone will get one as a Castaway Club member!
Do you get the plastic zip-loc protector to keep the KTTW card from falling out? My son was playing mini-golf last year and his flew out of the cheap plastic protector that came with his and went overboard :eek:

This cruise I am making sure I bring after-sun with lidocaine--we are all fair and prone to sun burn, despite slathering on sun block. Last year my poor son was so burned after snorkeling and the little bottle in the shops on board was extortion! But what are ya gonna do?

I remembered Also a case to carry the stateroom wave phones that you take around. I got some cool covers with a clip that hang off your belt from etsy last year with cute Disney fabric.

Definitely some Advil. My husband and I were relaxing in the deck chair in the grown-ups only area and he smashed his finger in the chair. Had to go to get some first aid, but they were a little stingy on the pain relief :)

BRING BAND-AIDS -- because we found they are incredibly stingy with them too! They asked me several questions before they would let me have one (for a blister)!

I have a whole printed list of things to bring and not forget, but I'd say tops on that list is strong magnetic hooks... perfect for hanging lanyards, lightweight jackets, hats, swimsuits. etc. I bought some super strong magnet hooks on Amazon for our last cruise and they continue to go with us in the future!

I have a whole printed list of things to bring and not forget, but I'd say tops on that list is strong magnetic hooks... perfect for hanging lanyards, lightweight jackets, hats, swimsuits. etc. I bought some super strong magnet hooks on Amazon for our last cruise and they continue to go with us in the future!

Can you by any chance remember the type so I can look them up? Thanks.

Can you by any chance remember the type so I can look them up? Thanks.

Sure... Master Magnetics MHHH9X8 There were 8 magnets in the box and they say they hold up to 9 lbs. Not sure I believe the 9 lbs part, but they were strong enough to hold lightweight jackets, hats and swimsuits. They were a little less than $10 for the 8 magnets.

On my recent cruise I wished I had brought sticky notes, or a magnetic white board (like I had planned to bring) as I found myself wanting to leave DS a note.

Definitely some Advil. My husband and I were relaxing in the deck chair in the grown-ups only area and he smashed his finger in the chair. Had to go to get some first aid, but they were a little stingy on the pain relief :)

Those chairs are dangerous. I did this on the first day of our cruise a couple years ago and my thumb was huge and purple for quite a while. I ended up losing the nail weeks later (ewww!). I am now very careful when adjusting them. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter