Something Special

mydisneykids

DIS Veteran
Hello!
I am helping friends book a Disney trip for next year. One of the family members is fighting a hard battle with cancer and they want to do something special this trip. We traveled with them years ago when all our kids were young and we had Gifts of a Lifetime do a scavenger hunt for all of them. Gifts of a Lifetime has closed operations this year and I was wondering if anyone knows of anything special I can suggest?? It can't require too much exertion as she tires easily and the ages in the group range from 7 to 60. Thank you for any help!!!!

It would vary. They want to do something special, were looking at tours but with the age range and stamina that doesn't work. I want to give them a list with a range of prices to choose from. I am getting them memory maker. I was going to suggest a fancy dinner but with her treatment I don't know if they will want to dine indoors yet and she doesn't eat that much right now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter