Something neat for a friend

always dreamin'

Mouseketeer
I just posted this, but it said it was a duplicate...funny I don't see the original. So here it goes again,

I'd like to make something special for a friend of mine who's birthday was last week. I've only known her for 3 years, but she has become a great friend. Her daughter is in my Girl Scout troop, we both LOVE Disney, and our families get along very well together (i.e. we enjoy camping). I wish I could design something myself, but sadly I wouldn't even know where to start. Does anyone have any ideas/designs they would like to share so I can give her something a little more "personalized" for her birthday so she knows that her friendship mean a lot to me?

I welcome any and all ideas!

TIA!

Edited to mention her name is Kristen.

always dreamin' said:
I just posted this, but it said it was a duplicate...funny I don't see the original. So here it goes again,

I'd like to make something special for a friend of mine who's birthday was last week. I've only known her for 3 years, but she has become a great friend. Her daughter is in my Girl Scout troop, we both LOVE Disney, and our families get along very well together (i.e. we enjoy camping). I wish I could design something myself, but sadly I wouldn't even know where to start. Does anyone have any ideas/designs they would like to share so I can give her something a little more "personalized" for her birthday so she knows that her friendship mean a lot to me?

I welcome any and all ideas!

TIA!

Edited to mention her name is Kristen.

do you want a Disney theme? PM me if you do or not and I will make one for you!!

friendsforever.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter