Something is Missing from Knotts

gfrank

Earning My Ears
Hi,

Last August (2007) I drove past the Knotts ticket booths and noticed something missing... My Great-Grandfather's clock!

You might remember seeing it in the Rose Garden or more recently in front of the ticket booths at Knotts. For the past 50 years it has been seen by thousands of visitors to the park. It is a four sided town clock with faces that tell the time in cities around the world, the phases of the moon, days, month of the year... and of course local time.

I found the clock up for sale on eBay after I noticed it missing. Since then, I have been working with the Buena Park Historical Society to buy it, preserve it and restore it in the city's historical park so the community can once again enjoy it.

Come read more about it here:
www . dregerclock . org

if you remember the clock.. please leave us a note in our "memories of the clock" section.

Glenn Frank

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter