Something about Nothing, come join in........

Status
Not open for further replies.
:thumbsup2

What a great Idea!

I have an interesting topic. Has anyone ever gone to the psychics in IOA? They are in the tent in Drangon Land (as I call it) There is a guy named Kevin who absolutely blew me away. My DH and I went for fun....I was not expecting an experience like that. Kevin read my palm and he told me details about my life. He did not question me , he told me. He told my husband details about a guy we do business with (with whom we I had my suspicions about) and he told us he is a liar and cannot be trusted...and he was right. I have been to psychics before, but this guy was amazing. I am looking forward to going again.

So I am wondering if anyone else has shared in this experience.

i can top that....i know someone that works as a psychic in that tent.

don't think i can freely give the name out as that might be a no no.

i am a member of the chainsaw wolf board. one of the gals that is also a member there works at the tent. she is a super star.

i think one of the gals there really knows what she is talking about.
when you go back goofie, tell us all about it.

chain saw wolf is a board for people that love universal. basically talk about it and the events. quite a few are uo emloyees. they are a great group of people! couple of them posts over at UO forums at times.

Last time we visited that tent, I had a woman read my cards. She was really reluctant and she just kept saying that I was a survivor and that I would prevail. I thought I had too many Margaritas at Margaritaville before going into that tent so I just shrugged it off. That year 3 people very young that were close to me died suddenly within months of each other. I did survive she was right. I don't think I'll go into that tent this summer. I really am a very normal person. That was just creepy.:confused3

kew, go back again this june and be sober this time......:rotfl: :rotfl:
she might tell you that you are going to have an apendectomy soon.:eek:

wait, you are now recovering from one.....nevermind.

mac - you made a home for the homies:thumbsup2 :banana: wise woman!

Mac: maybe we should re-title this thread "A home for the homies" :lmao:

Grabbing my coffee now and putting it in my refillable mug (should I mention that I bought the mug 10 years ago????)

:laughing:

Mac: maybe we should re-title this thread "A home for the homies" :lmao:

Grabbing my coffee now and putting it in my refillable mug (should I mention that I bought the mug 10 years ago????)

:laughing:

well, that was the other title i sent to the other mod.

want me to change it?

you can call it...

you are not drinking nescafe in that mug are you..............

Great idea for a thread!

I absolutely love Universal Orlando! I've been an annual passholder for about 5 years now and I plan on always being a passholder (the $99 renewal and buy 1 year, get a year free really help!). I'm 20, but I still love visiting UO with my parents, grandmother, little brother, and all my friends. We've been there tons of times and it never gets old!

I am very excited to be moving to Orlando in August to finish college.
Of course, I am hoping to get a job at UO while I am in college. :yay: This may sound odd, but it is my dream to work at Halloween Horror Nights. It's not strange that my dream is to scare people, is it?:rolleyes:

i see you are in green bay.
has the weather prediction changed yet?
last i heard the rain is going to change to snow mid week and someone will get 8-10 inches of snow this week.
are you going to get lucky w/snow?

They're just saying 6-8 inches - you're exaggerating!:rotfl:

Better not get a snow day since we're all used up and then some! Just checked the forecast and it said 100 percent chance of snow for tomorrow afternoon into Thursday. We already got an inch or so yesterday - my oldest son was at golf tryouts and they had near whiteout conditions - luckily he was able to dig a yellow ball out of his bag to use. He said kids were slipping and sliding all over the course even with cleats on. Finally blew the siren and called them in after 3 holes! Picked up my middle son at tennis practice covered in a layer of snow! What's up with this? Didn't we just have 79 degrees 2 weeks ago! Took off the snow tires, put the sleds up in the attic, and stored the snow shovels in the back of the garage and got the bikes out! Why?

We are really looking forward to it - I think they'll really love many of the rides (they all love coasters) and the FOTL is just a big bonus. We plan to check in very early and be at the parks by 8:15 or so the first day and use pretty much all of both days, except for some swim breaks. Plan to do Margaritaville and Mythos. Most worried about DH who tends to get nauseous after a few big rides - afraid the coasters are going to do him in! A day at Disney is usually fine because there aren't usually more than one ride like that per park, but IOA will be pushing it!

:welcome: :welcome: home homies......

Kew80: good to see you here, hope you are recovering from your surgery

alexandnessa: i too can sleep better tonight knowing it was Larry Birkhead.

loribell: i'm a bi parker too. i go to both parks. i'm just like you.

goofie4goofy: psychic tent adventurer, i see dead people also jk

MIB999999: very observant.........

tarheelmjfan: come back at midnight to yak. the family will be asleep then

marciemi: you are due for a mummy dust adventure. 1997 was a long time ago.

ChrisJo: eh, do you eat poutine? damo is another canadian homie here

keishashadow: i'm glad you found you way back "home" here.

ChrisFl: i totally agree on a new ride. think it will be HP?

GemmaPixie: the best vacations are the ones that the parents pay for

Notamused: i love the way you think ! i am totally and completely addicted to HHN

Dagny: i am assuming you are talking about the universal never expire mugs.......my dueling dragon mug is very old now..

welcome homies to your new home. open 24 hours a day. can't sleep, come here and talk to yourself until someone shows up.

hi everyone! :wave2: Bubba's Mom is in da house.....

mac, thanks for the "homie home"....great idea! you are right, we don't have a "chat" thread-and thanks to the mods for helping mac "git er dun" :goodvibes

now, since y'all started playing without me, i gotta catch up:

kew....i think we should ALL go to that tent during our summer meet.... :scratchin ...wonder how THAT would go?

keishashadow: glad you came to hang w/ us :thumbsup2

jodie....my bud.....thanks for the news....(i actually heard it this afternoon already)....BUT, i'm glad you can finally get some sleep now ;)

tammy: glad you found your way here too ;)

i can think of a few peeps we're missin'.....we'll have to call them over...... sorry took me so long to get here....i work late Tuesdays and Fridays.....

Glad we gots a home! :banana:

i teach high school.
math is not my strong point. :eek:

6 inches, 10 inches........close enough.....:rotfl: :rotfl:

Either way, WAY too much for after Easter! :rotfl2: This is our first April in Green Bay and can't say I think too much of it so far!

hi everyone! :wave2: Bubba's Mom is in da house.....

mac, thanks for the "homie home"....great idea! you are right, we don't have a "chat" thread-and thanks to the mods for helping mac "git er dun" :goodvibes

now, since y'all started playing without me, i gotta catch up:

kew....i think we should ALL go to that tent during our summer meet.... :scratchin ...wonder how THAT would go?
keishashadow: glad you came to hang w/ us :thumbsup2

OMG that would be too funny! We will have to do that, but if it sounds like it's going bad I'm outa there!:rotfl:

OMG that would be too funny! We will have to do that, but if it sounds like it's going bad I'm outa there!:rotfl:

Yeah...can you picture all of us trapesing in....:laughing: "Hi. We're the DISer's...."

(I actually never heard of this tent...i am curious and need to check it out! Hold my hand! :scared: )

Yeah...can you picture all of us trapesing in....:laughing: "Hi. We're the DISer's...."

(I actually never heard of this tent...i am curious and need to check it out! Hold my hand! :scared: )

Its a really cool place between DDragons and Sinbad.
I will hold your hand. :rotfl:

I dont know, I'd hate to see them change the lost continent too much but who knows, maybe they'll make it really special

i love the way lost continent is now. i'm not good with too much change.
there isn't too much for rides/attractions back there so maybe that is why there is speculation on a harry potter theme.

if it is, it better be something that will blow our minds. did you see the blurb on the money universal will spend for maintenance and development for rides?
a lot of moola.

has universal announced if simpsons will take over bttf?

Geez. Three pages already???? Now I have to start reading!

Wait for me!

last night i was looking through the threads and noticed my name as last poster on lot of them.

i'm really getting sick of seeing my name there.........
and i started to think, i bet others are too.

:rolleyes1

we call them peeps "thread killers"

i love the way lost continent is now. i'm not good with too much change.
there isn't too much for rides/attractions back there so maybe that is why there is speculation on a harry potter theme.

if it is, it better be something that will blow our minds. did you see the blurb on the money universal will spend for maintenance and development for rides?
a lot of moola.

has universal announced if simpsons will take over bttf?

I may be in the minority here but I sure hope they do not replace BTTF with a Simpsons ride. I will never step foot in it and my children will not either. It is one show that I immediately knew was not something we would watch. I can't believe they would even consider putting it in to a park.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter