Something About Nothing..........#5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I should be taking the kids to the pool or starting my trippie, but no, I am doing pics. I am too tired to take kids to pool today and no one wanted to go anyways. Chrissy has a cold.

Here is my new place to move into:
CindyscastleatnightatMK.jpg

and Cindy's jacuzzi (now my jacuzzi!!) :cloud9:
Cindysjacuzzi.jpg

I want candles all around my jacuzzi :)
Cinderellasjacuzzi.jpg

Good afternoon all! Did I miss much? I guess I should do some housework. DS just left to go to VBS. DH has softball games tonight. So I have the evening free. What to do.....

bedchamber.jpg

Sorry, I know this isn't the darkside, but we love both, the darkside and the motherland, right?

Good afternoon all! Did I miss much? I guess I should do some housework. DS just left to go to VBS. DH has softball games tonight. So I have the evening free. What to do.....
You can hang out with the homies and DIS :)

Good eve star sneetches and non star sneetches.

A new thread I see.Lets see how long it takes to hit 250pages this time..

donald:duck: we can fill this thread up in no time flat.....

i am trying to find a piece of paper that has my doc orders on.
i'm still looking for it, and sooner or later it will show up.

on the bright side, if i don't find it, i can't keep my appointment tomorrow.:)

I went to the "other side" today. A friend of mine who is in town for a few weeks, one I haven't seen in about 4 years, and I went to......

Disney! :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

We had fun, and got soaked. No, not by Kali River Rapids, but by the torrential downpour that started as we rode said ride!

wanna bet?

you're keepin' that appt if I have to drag you screaming! :snooty:

Hi everyone!

Anybody locking up the joint tonight?

I have to write a paper about the Equal Protection Clause for a Legal course I am taking. I hate Government! If anyone knows anything about this topic and would like to help..please feel free! :goodvibes

wanna bet?

you're keepin' that appt if I have to drag you screaming! :snooty:

oops........thought you were in bed......

Hi everyone!

Anybody locking up the joint tonight?

I have to write a paper about the Equal Protection Clause for a Legal course I am taking. I hate Government! If anyone knows anything about this topic and would like to help..please feel free! :goodvibes

i would just move to canada.
at least they speak english there and i could still eat...

nevermind, thought you were saying you didn't like our government....

I'm back!! Ok, mac, I know you like sharing, but the storms you sent me yesterday killed my DSL modem! Had to pay $75 today for a new one!

oh snap............i just wanted to send you enough rain so you would then have a rainbow in the sky......

oh snap............i just wanted to send you enough rain so you would then have a rainbow in the sky......

Nope no rainbow.......but at rare occasions I do shoot them from my belly to defeat the forces of evil. :teeth:

i knew you would have a reply.

i'm off to watch forensic files.

want to lock up for me tonight andy?

Nope no rainbow.......but at rare occasions I do shoot them from my belly to defeat the forces of evil. :teeth:

:rotfl2: Now that's something I'd love to see. Do you ever watch Robot Chicken?

I think we should combine your real name with your SAN name. You can be Randoberty. Very lyrical, isn't it?

Anyone planning on being at UO/IoA January 7-13? I'd love to hook up with any Homies, Redheads, and Sneetches who might be there. We're also planning October '09 for HHN, probably 9-14 over Columbus Day weekend.

Taminator

:rotfl2: Now that's something I'd love to see. Do you ever watch Robot Chicken?

I think we should combine your real name with your SAN name. You can be Randoberty. Very lyrical, isn't it?

I used to watch Robot Chicken when I had cable. I want to get it on DVD. I prolly will eventually! I've had a long day the past two days. I'm locking up now. Pets in the basement, key's hidden somewhere in the yard. My "Soothing Sounds of Nature" machine is set on babbling brook. Night!!

Mornin youse.....Lovin the new digs.And my choice of room.

I was awoken early( ahem ) by Freddy the pool boy .
I took my coffee and bagel , grabbed a sun lounger and enjoyed the view !!

Jeez that boys a good worker.;)

Have a good day homies.

Taminator - I am in Florida in OCT 09 ( 9th till 23rd )...but no way am i doing HHN....way to much feardyness here !!! :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

Oh and mac,did you bring the big ladder from the old place ?

Freddy said he would help me with my mirror.....
;)

Good morning All.Another rainy day in the sunshine state.

Well off to work I go.Have a great one all.BBL

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter