Something About Nothing............ #14

None that I know of, deli just made a pricing error. A whopper of one

Wish we had spent more time in Seattle. A unique place. over four days on two trips thru the area; nothing but blue skies Lucky us.

I need to look for that nugget of a pic. Was dismayed to see him in a scooter. Turned out he had both knees done and looked hale & hearty st the event the next year

Boo to them. Did a specific band lure you in for your dates?

Ah I see, I thought it was one of those unique type of sausage, doh!

I`m not sure what it is I like about Seattle as I live in a rainy climate, usually I`d like to get away from that, but it looks so nice.

Now that`s a picture I`d love to see!

Breezy again this morning, getting fed up with how windy it`s been again this year so far, but we`re getting used to it I think. It`s not cold though, around 50F most of the week.

In school this morning, then do some shopping for fresh produce, no idea what`s for dinner yet tonight, but tea for now will do and will grab some toast later before I go out.

Mum`s moving day, so will check in with her and the family later to see how it all goes, can`t wait to see it sometime soon.

And another Monday......☺️

cv135-S.jpg

cv159-S.jpg

cv66-S.jpg

Ooh clear skies and 29 degrees out, as I tossed out the last of the trash, for pick up later this morning.

Back to that week day routine, but happy no commuting today. And will see those trash trucks in a bright blue sky and glorious sunshine. And warmer day, as 46 degrees the high in the late afternoon.

Most Marvelous Monday to all.

Blowing a hoolie here!! Wild enough to be winter 😉

Busy day in the end again, enjoyed reading this morning and then popped out for a few bits of shopping, grilled sandwiches for lunch, afternoon of tidying out the "wine cellar" that is nothing like a real wine cellar.....I wish it was!!! It used to be a large walk in pantry, but we shelved it out and part of it has become a storage unit for "stuff" so, time to clear out and it looks much better now, I hate clutter.

Stuffed a pork loin for dinner tonight and wrapped it in bacon, just because.....will do a white wine, cream and leek sauce to go with it and parmentier potatoes with garlic. Will get that on soon I think as we`re both hungry tonight, all that clearing out must make you hungry!!

Still light-ish at 5pm.....getting lighter everyday now.

Believe we will still be in the upper 40s today. Beautiful sunny day. No walking as we e been (carefully) ripping apart our island in kitchen in prep for…

My new stove:banana::cool1::dance3::jumping1::woohoo:

Only 13+ months in the making. Lowes is 99.9% sure:rolleyes1 it will be delivered by Friday, as promised.

I finally picked a nice one out online. Took the mr up to see it in person on Saturday. Met all my bullet points except for that steam clean feature with the extra step to clean it I wanted to avoid

He spied a different one in the fancy pants aisle and was intrigued. Gave me the
C8C2A62F-5048-43EF-B8D7-3F5F0A8D97E7.jpeg

A ‘smart stove’ :scratchinwith voice controls & other features it will take me some time to eventually suss out. Have I mentioned his stove skill set is bacon, Fried eggs & a turkey breast he tends to cook when I’m off feet after surgery, if I walk him thru it? Glad they offer extended warranties. I’ve collected on those a couple of times w/Lowes over the years

Carole -exciting for your Mom, she moved fast on that move. All the better to settle in and make it homey. How were the kiddos today? What book did you share?

Break time over, back to the kitchen I go. Cannot believe how much was stored in that island. Did take the opportunity to put some of my u favored like new cookware items in box for donation.

Believe we will still be in the upper 40s today. Beautiful sunny day. No walking as we e been (carefully) ripping apart our island in kitchen in prep for…

My new stove:banana::cool1::dance3::jumping1::woohoo:

Only 13+ months in the making. Lowes is 99.9% sure:rolleyes1 it will be delivered by Friday, as promised.

I finally picked a nice one out online. Took the mr up to see it in person on Saturday. Met all my bullet points except for that steam clean feature with the extra step to clean it I wanted to avoid

He spied a different one in the fancy pants aisle and was intrigued. Gave me the
View attachment 831687

A ‘smart stove’ :scratchinwith voice controls & other features it will take me some time to eventually suss out. Have I mentioned his stove skill set is bacon, Fried eggs & a turkey breast he tends to cook when I’m off feet after surgery, if I walk him thru it? Glad they offer extended warranties. I’ve collected on those a couple of times w/Lowes over the years

Carole -exciting for your Mom, she moved fast on that move. All the better to settle in and make it homey. How were the kiddos today? What book did you share?

Break time over, back to the kitchen I go. Cannot believe how much was stored in that island. Did take the opportunity to put some of my u favored like new cookware items in box for donation.

I do like the sound of your new stove Janet!!! I do like a voice control. You`ll love it I think once you get it fitted and coming on Friday....nice! I do like the fancy pants aisle.....lol.....

I`m about to call her now and see how it all went, I haven`t heard anything from the family so assuming all went well.

Today I read How to Catch a Star by Oliver Jeffers, lovely book. Some kids are more advanced than others but they love to chat about the stories, so it`s quite interactive with them. Next week I`m reading one book called Nothing Rhymes with Orange, it might be a little long for them, but hoping not as it`s a funny book, I have read that one to little Elise when she was younger, not by much though.

Don`t overwork your leg too much in the kitchen!!

Worrying news about King Charles having cancer separate from his Prostate issues. Worrying times for sure for them with Catherine still recovering from her surgery.

Quiet night ahead for us.

Quick early Monday morning stop in.

Worked on the "special project" for about 4 hrs yesterday. Got a phone call from my manager - asking for me to come in again and work tomorrow and Wednesday afternoon on it. They present it finally on Thursday - then it will be forever in their hands. We are not quite sure the reasoning behind them number crunching - but I'm suspecting it's about budget. So hopefully all is good and no more cuts will happen - except to middle management - where this organization is toooo heavy in.

Weather is a little on the cooler side again today- but seems to be average temps. We have been spoiled with above average temps. So this dip to more normal temperatures has me whimpering. The heater is currently on under my desk...and I'm still cold. I am not made for cold weather :sad2:

Mum`s moving day, so will check in with her and the family later to see how it all goes, can`t wait to see it sometime soon.
How exciting! I hope the move goes well and that she loves her new place.

Your dinner sounded lovely. I love anything with a gravy - it is my downfall.
My new stove
:yay: How exciting!!!! I still have to try the steam function on mine. But in all honesty - on my old stove, after I had used the self clean for half of the time, I would cool down the oven so that it wasn't locked anymore - then slip in my cast iron dutch oven with water and either lemons or vinegar in it....and turn my oven back on at 400 for and hour....and let that steam away. Cool down and it always made cleaning the oven so much easier.

Just seen that the King has a cancer diagnosis :sad1: As much as I am not the biggest fan of Charles - that is a hard diagnosis. Hoping it is minor - and the outcome is great.

Well, I should get back to shuffling some papers. I seem to have shiny squirrel syndrome today - and can't seem to focus on anything.

Have a great day everyone!!!!

Quick early Monday morning stop in.

Worked on the "special project" for about 4 hrs yesterday. Got a phone call from my manager - asking for me to come in again and work tomorrow and Wednesday afternoon on it. They present it finally on Thursday - then it will be forever in their hands. We are not quite sure the reasoning behind them number crunching - but I'm suspecting it's about budget. So hopefully all is good and no more cuts will happen - except to middle management - where this organization is toooo heavy in.

Weather is a little on the cooler side again today- but seems to be average temps. We have been spoiled with above average temps. So this dip to more normal temperatures has me whimpering. The heater is currently on under my desk...and I'm still cold. I am not made for cold weather :sad2:

How exciting! I hope the move goes well and that she loves her new place.

Your dinner sounded lovely. I love anything with a gravy - it is my downfall.

:yay: How exciting!!!! I still have to try the steam function on mine. But in all honesty - on my old stove, after I had used the self clean for half of the time, I would cool down the oven so that it wasn't locked anymore - then slip in my cast iron dutch oven with water and either lemons or vinegar in it....and turn my oven back on at 400 for and hour....and let that steam away. Cool down and it always made cleaning the oven so much easier.

Just seen that the King has a cancer diagnosis :sad1: As much as I am not the biggest fan of Charles - that is a hard diagnosis. Hoping it is minor - and the outcome is great.

Well, I should get back to shuffling some papers. I seem to have shiny squirrel syndrome today - and can't seem to focus on anything.

White wine and cream sauce with anything added like leeks are among some of our favourite sauces, peppercorn sauce or lemon butter too......I`m a sauce fiend!!!

Big fan of Charles and Camilla here, so it is quite upsetting, we all feel we know them all, I know we don`t, but hopefully if prognosis is true, it sounds positive. Downside is the media here have made it all about the Montecito pair sadly.

Another wild and woolly morning here, going to be breezy most of the day.

Slept a little later as it was so cosy, but I got up as I thought we`ll lie here all day if I go back to sleep now, so up and got ready, finally hearing Tom in the shower now, so breakfast soon. Definitely a morning for lots of tea! And some baking this afternoon and pop over to the farm as they`re still not back to normal.

Toast with preserves for us, then we`ll head out as I want to pick up a few kitchen items from a store including some new everyday cutlery, fancy a change from what we have.

Salmon for dinner tonight, lemon butter and the usual veg and potatoes, will make a cottage pie for the couple at the farm too, they like that.

Time for breakfast!

1707209958073.gif

cv163-S.jpg

cv61-S.jpg

Have a lovely Tuesday ☺️

Ah Taco Tuesday it is. And a sliver of moon seen in that oh so clear and dark sky. Morning commute is so much nicer. Though cool outside. 28 degrees when I left, 29 as I parked. Always a degree or two warmer in the city.

But tea in hand, bottle still full enough, big mug of tea. Though glad to feel office is not cool feeling. No matter, if does feel cool, sweater jacket on the back of my chair. Sigh. Two more days of this. Then need that lazy Friday. Will make it so. Need that shorter week this week, before a full week next week. Then the week after that is that holiday Monday. Woot!

And so, with the fries not at Taco Bell maybe, little one’s only food she’ll eat there, I don’t see a Taco Bell run any time soon. Unless I’m with older one. But he’s been working the days I have off lately. He’s off today.

But hope some enjoy a taco meal sometime today, given tacos are the theme for this Tuesday. Thus, have a most Terrific 🌮 Taco Tuesday.

Good morning.

Morning all.

Managed to convince the mr to hold of on putting down the new floor until after the appliances are delivered. Will just move out the refrigerator and put a sheet of luan down to even it to the height of the new floor. Will move out the stove from it’s slot and do the same thing.

would you believe the oven is working just fine again. Nope, have had it happen one too many times when the temp just decides to cut in and out. Baking for the holidays was a real pain in the rear.

Jr coming for breakfast on way into work. Then i need to pickup a couple of orders

Worrying news about King Charles having cancer separate from his Prostate issues. Worrying times for sure for them with Catherine still recovering from her surgery.
Was shocking to hear. The family has surely had their challenges the last few years.
So hopefully all is good and no more cuts will happen - except to middle management - where this organization is toooo heavy in.
Interesting assessment, I’ve always observed middle tier necessary to prop up the seniors I’ve encountered.
then slip in my cast iron dutch oven with water and either lemons or vinegar in it....and turn my oven back on at 400 for and hour....and let that steam away. Cool down and it always made cleaning the oven so much easier.
i’ve heard people doing that. I tend to freak when I see a spill and hit it up with the self clean as soon as the oven cools. Force of habit, cleaning the oven was one of my chores as a tween. Still remember going at it with a paint scraper the first time and vowing to not repeat that.
Toast with preserves for us,
Sounds better than what I had a few hours ago…the worst flavor bagel ever. Hawaiian roll yuck-o. Tasted nothing like one, a weird artifical Maple-y sweet aftertaste. I doubt even the birds will touch it, going to toss the lot
And so, with the fries not at Taco Bell
Wait, I missed the fries, again! Only thing i will eat there, try to get each go-round, darn it. Need to google to see if there is a recipe hack out there
But he’s been working the days I have off lately. He’s off today.
Always odd to be on split shifts in the household. I have several friends who would tongue-in-cheek swear it was the only thing that kept their marriage chugging along. Sadly, not a huge surprise that a few wound up separating after kids out of house or retiring.

Morning all.

Managed to convince the mr to hold of on putting down the new floor until after the appliances are delivered. Will just move out the refrigerator and put a sheet of luan down to even it to the height of the new floor. Will move out the stove from it’s slot and do the same thing.

would you believe the oven is working just fine again. Nope, have had it happen one too many times when the temp just decides to cut in and out. Baking for the holidays was a real pain in the rear.

Jr coming for breakfast on way into work. Then i need to pickup a couple of orders

Was shocking to hear. The family has surely had their challenges the last few years.

Interesting assessment, I’ve always observed middle tier necessary to prop up the seniors I’ve encountered.

i’ve heard people doing that. I tend to freak when I see a spill and hit it up with the self clean as soon as the oven cools. Force of habit, cleaning the oven was one of my chores as a tween. Still remember going at it with a paint scraper the first time and vowing to not repeat that.

Sounds better than what I had a few hours ago…the worst flavor bagel ever. Hawaiian roll yuck-o. Tasted nothing like one, a weird artifical Maple-y sweet aftertaste. I doubt even the birds will touch it, going to toss the lot

Wait, I missed the fries, again! Only thing i will eat there, try to get each go-round, darn it. Need to google to see if there is a recipe hack out there

Always odd to be on split shifts in the household. I have several friends who would tongue-in-cheek swear it was the only thing that kept their marriage chugging along. Sadly, not a huge surprise that a few wound up separating after kids out of house or retiring.

Yep, get the appliances in first then work the new floor around it, typical your oven started working lol.....always the way, but you`ll be glad to get the new one.

Hope your boy has a lovely breakfast!!!

Yes, I think they`ve had their fair share of bad luck by now, hope Harry buggles off back to America asap though, he won`t do anyone any good here.

You know me, not a bagel fan, but a bad anything is not good. I hate that artificial flavouring on anything...gimme the real thing or not at all.

Have a good one......

Managed to get some new cutlery, took the older ones to the charity store with some more bits and bobs we discovered in the fake wine cellar yesterday, and certainly not sure where the tennis racquet came from!! One of life`s little mysteries.

It`s grey and cold today, so it was nice to get home after shopping. This afternoon I baked a few things and made 2 large trays of food for the farm couple, a cottage pie and a chicken casserole, then hopefully they`ll be back on their feet within a few days.

This old lizard needs some sunshine.......but tea will do for now!

Yep, get the appliances in first then work the new floor around it, typical your oven started working lol.....always the way, but you`ll be glad to get the new one.

Hope your boy has a lovely breakfast!!!

Yes, I think they`ve had their fair share of bad luck by now, hope Harry buggles off back to America asap though, he won`t do anyone any good here.

You know me, not a bagel fan, but a bad anything is not good. I hate that artificial flavouring on anything...gimme the real thing or not at all.

Have a good one......

Managed to get some new cutlery, took the older ones to the charity store with some more bits and bobs we discovered in the fake wine cellar yesterday, and certainly not sure where the tennis racquet came from!! One of life`s little mysteries.

It`s grey and cold today, so it was nice to get home after shopping. This afternoon I baked a few things and made 2 large trays of food for the farm couple, a cottage pie and a chicken casserole, then hopefully they`ll be back on their feet within a few days.

This old lizard needs some sunshine.......but tea will do for now!
Hi Carole: Just a quick comment on Harry! He always says he doesn't want publicity but actively seeks it over here! I really wish he would go back to the UK, LOL. He is not very popular over here either. Maybe he and his SO will find someplace that wants them.....

It was another crispy cold morning :cold: I finally feel warm again...only to have to head outside at lunch :rolleyes2 and get cold all over again. And then I wonder why my bad and neck are tight and achy all winter. I'm always tense from being cold.

Quiet night last night. Paid bills - the height of excitement :scared: But I am grateful we are able to pay all our bills, have good paying jobs, a roof over our heads, food in the cupboards and our tummy's are full every night. I see the line outside where our food bank is ( when I'm working my homecare job and returning from lunch) and that line keeps growing longer each week.

Heading to the homecare job this afternoon to work on the " project that just keeps giving". With this special project - I actually got extra hours that helped to pad the travel fund/retirement fund.

@schumigirl I agree. They are focusing on those 2 more than the King himself. Those 2 should just crawl back into the cave where they came from. He has shown his true colors the past few years now - and IMO it is NOT pretty. He comes off as a spoiled entitled brat who was buffered by The Establishment, so we didn't see that side of him. The Royal family has had quite the start to this year. I am praying they end strong now!

@disneyseniors You are exactly right. They wanted the " privacy " and then are seen trying to ride on the tails of others. And MM and her attempts of staged photos coming out when Katherine will be making the news just shows how truly pathetic they are.

Well off to shuffle the last few papers...then head out to work the afternoon at Homecare.

Have a great day everyone!

Hi Carole: Just a quick comment on Harry! He always says he doesn't want publicity but actively seeks it over here! I really wish he would go back to the UK, LOL. He is not very popular over here either. Maybe he and his SO will find someplace that wants them.....

Yep, no-one has a decent word to say about them, but, please....we don`t want him back here!!! Pair of grifters.

It was another crispy cold morning :cold: I finally feel warm again...only to have to head outside at lunch :rolleyes2 and get cold all over again. And then I wonder why my bad and neck are tight and achy all winter. I'm always tense from being cold.

Quiet night last night. Paid bills - the height of excitement :scared: But I am grateful we are able to pay all our bills, have good paying jobs, a roof over our heads, food in the cupboards and our tummy's are full every night. I see the line outside where our food bank is ( when I'm working my homecare job and returning from lunch) and that line keeps growing longer each week.

Heading to the homecare job this afternoon to work on the " project that just keeps giving". With this special project - I actually got extra hours that helped to pad the travel fund/retirement fund.

@schumigirl I agree. They are focusing on those 2 more than the King himself. Those 2 should just crawl back into the cave where they came from. He has shown his true colors the past few years now - and IMO it is NOT pretty. He comes off as a spoiled entitled brat who was buffered by The Establishment, so we didn't see that side of him. The Royal family has had quite the start to this year. I am praying they end strong now!

@disneyseniors You are exactly right. They wanted the " privacy " and then are seen trying to ride on the tails of others. And MM and her attempts of staged photos coming out when Katherine will be making the news just shows how truly pathetic they are.

Well off to shuffle the last few papers...then head out to work the afternoon at Homecare.

Have a great day everyone!

I know what you mean about being hunched up with cold when we`re out. It`s miserable.

Agree about the food banks, part of Tom`s volunteering involves aiding the food banks here, and it`s shocking how many use them now compared to 5 years ago. In this day and age it shouldn`t be happening. You`re correct though, we are very grateful to be in the position we`re in and very comfortable when so many aren`t.

Oh what they have covered up with Harry is eye opening and still covering up including his time in the army and what he really did over there. Crazy. Yes, so much has wrongly been hidden from us. I could go on.....

Hope your day is a good one...:)

I think it`ll be an early night for us, I blame the cold weather, and it`s not even that cold, but sitting yawning the evening away!

Salmon was very nice, I had a glut of lemons so made some syllabub again, nice light dessert for us and then had some shortbread I baked with our evening pot of tea.

Taggart tv show on for us right now, when this episode finishes, off to bed......zzzzzzzz

Just a quick drive by to see how all the homies are doing.
Today it’s been decent weather but it’s going to be warming up over the next few days.

Woot!

Hey mac......can you please send some warmth over here, today is freezing, not actually freezing but our real feel will be just below freezing!!!

Yep, going to be a lovely day, just cold.

The sun will be strong though, so sunglasses on for driving to meet my friend this morning as it will be bright. Not too far to drive really, but she lives far enough away we choose somewhere roughly in the middle of us to meet.

So, a day of chatting, catching up and generally have a fun day with a nice lunch included too, nowhere fancy, but nice.

Light breakfast for me before I set off later, having some parma ham with melon and strawberries, might squeeze in a slice of toast too. My friend is a big tea fiend too, so we`ll have some tea with lunch for sure, no wine as we`re both driving, although she doesn`t drink much at all anyway.

So, Wednesday again, these weeks are just flying past so quickly!! Have a good one!!

i-zgg4gkK-S.jpg

cv173-S.jpg

Ah nothing like that 27 degrees to make ya move just a little faster. But yay, we get another clear sky continuing until a partly cloudy Thursday, but a full sunny Friday. Woot! Not as warm as Mac, but totally enjoying that bright sunshine. And still close to 50 by late afternoon, today, and staying that afternoon warm until Monday next week.

But who do I see today? Ah yes, hello camel.

IMG_3128.jpeg

Yep, smile. It’s that mid week day, when we say, get over that hump feeling day, then Friday, my lazy Friday this week, is a day away. Though with this three day commuting, I do wish it was Thursday. Hehe.

So, tea water from that bottle, and must be a more full bottle as came out fast this morning. Office feels just right, so hot tea is just right too.

Always quiet in my office, though already have emails, as many are here in the complex I am in, just not many in my building, and very few in my office right now. Many come by the next 15 minutes, as then they can be the first to leave in the afternoon, like me.

And so, a wish for all to have a Most Wonderful Wednesday today. And a woot indeed, for Mac to have much warmer weather in the next few days.

It’s February, and we are almost at the middle of the month. Yep, Valentine’s Day, the 14th, is next Wednesday. Exactly the mid month next week. Yay! Middle of week feeling. Yay!

It seems like this colder weather is sticking around yet. My fingers are stiff and cold yet from the drive to work this morning. The heater is on under the desk, and will probably be on all day.

Quiet night last night. Ran to the grocery store to pick up a few items that dh missed or that I wanted for groceries, and did a quick load of laundry as well. Watched the hockey game last night. Our team lost and their winning streak ended at 16 games won in a row. But at least they lost playing a good game - if you know what I mean.

The countdown to Mexico is 30 days! :cool1: I am waiting for a call back from the union about how to proceed and guide the conversation about my holiday request - which they haven't

Today it’s been decent weather but it’s going to be warming up over the next few days.
Can you PLEASE send it my way. I'm tired of winter and ready for spring weather to come.
The sun will be strong though, so sunglasses on for driving to meet my friend this morning as it will be bright.
It's been overcast here for the last few days. I'm craving to have some sunlight!!!! It definitely does make these colder days more tolerable.
But who do I see today? Ah yes, hello camel.
It's actually a hump day for me as I finally have the weekend off :woohoo:

Well, off to shuffle papers.

It seems like this colder weather is sticking around yet. My fingers are stiff and cold yet from the drive to work this morning. The heater is on under the desk, and will probably be on all day.

Quiet night last night. Ran to the grocery store to pick up a few items that dh missed or that I wanted for groceries, and did a quick load of laundry as well. Watched the hockey game last night. Our team lost and their winning streak ended at 16 games won in a row. But at least they lost playing a good game - if you know what I mean.

The countdown to Mexico is 30 days! :cool1: I am waiting for a call back from the union about how to proceed and guide the conversation about my holiday request - which they haven't

Can you PLEASE send it my way. I'm tired of winter and ready for spring weather to come.

It's been overcast here for the last few days. I'm craving to have some sunlight!!!! It definitely does make these colder days more tolerable.

It's actually a hump day for me as I finally have the weekend off :woohoo:

Well, off to shuffle papers.

They still haven`t authorised your vacation time! Poor practice there. 30 days will pass so quickly for you I hope.

We did get some sunshine today and it was lovely to see, it does make a difference. And enjoy your weekend, you deserve it!!

Some sunshine from this morning just before I drove off.....taken with my phone so not the best quality, but....blue skies!!!

Cold though, very chilly.

i-Wb9gdXH-M.jpg

Had the best day with one of my best friends in the whole world! We had a whole lot of catching up to do and we certainly did that, lovely day with a lovely lunch too. We did get a little embarrassed when they finally told us they were closing in 10 minutes, we hadn`t noticed them starting to clear tables away and washing the floors around us, too busy chatting.

Drove home in peak traffic, you forget how busy the roads get when you don`t have to drive at those times.....glad we never have to do that often, but once I turned off the main roads, it`s quiet.

No need for dinner tonight, made us a large pot of tea and had some scones with butter, that`ll do us tonight, did have a lot of tea today too!!!

Lazy night in front of the tv for us, it`s cold out there but house is cosy warm.

🫖 🫖 🫖 🫖 🫖

Hope everyone is behind a fire or snuggled up. Wind can stop any day now. Hopefully Saturday will be calmer, it's supposed to be warmer.
Last of DW and my Valentine's gifts arrived 😊 today. Neuhaus and Godiva chocolates and a new Brahmin wallet for her.

And a good Thursday morning from a very cold and wet East Coast of England!! Feels to be below zero out there today, so winter coat, hat, gloves and scarf will be on while we go out, snow seems to further up than us, so hope we don`t get any.

Boring old grocery shopping this morning, planning a spicy lamb curry for Saturday, so will get all the fresh ingredients for that today and have it marinading from tomorrow night and cook it for several hours on Saturday, making coconut rice to go with that. It does need a lot of ingredients though, but, worth it.

Tonight, making a kind of chicken pot pie, making biscuits for the top which isn`t overly common here, but everyone that has tried it, loves it, very winter warming dish which will be appreciated today I think.

Doing shrimp open sandwiches for lunch, and poached egg for breakfast, Tom wants cereal, not for me. And plenty of tea of course.

Thirsty Thursday is here.....

1707380208431.gif

cv86-S.jpg

Have a lovely Thursday ☺️

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter