Something About Nothing............ #14

Good morning everyone :wave:

IMG_1338.gif

IMG_1764.jpeg

IMG_2189.jpeg\\IMG_2188.jpeg

IMG_2192.gif

I’ve been waking up too early for the past 2 days. I’m ready to go back to sleep when it’s time for me to actually get up for the day.
Hope your sleep schedule gets better charade.

I go through a spell of not sleeping well sometimes. I’am on a roll now. So it usually gets better after awhile.

Awesome. Surprised to actually be enjoying CB as it was near the top of my Loews wish list of on-site properties.
Glad to hear you are liking CB so far.

Watching what projected to be cat 5 by late weekend storm. Please, skip FL this time
If it continues as projected the hurricane will bypass Florida this time according to what I read this morrning.

Good thing I’am going on vacation, because I need a vacation from getting ready for vacation….LOL

I have been doing a few things around the house and making sure hubby has everything he needs to make sure he is comfortable while I’am gone. I do some meal prep of things he likes.

I have to take the SUV into be looked at to the dealership this morning. There is a driver assist emblem that keeps coming on periodically and I want to make sure it is not going to be an issue. They are going to put it on the computer to see why it is coming up.

The service guy I spoke to said it has to do with the stablitrack system. This is what keeps the vehicles tires stable in rain or ice conditions.

My cynical side wonders if they hit something on the tire sensors when I had my SUV in recently for oil, lube and tire rotation. I reminded them of this. So we will see.

One sleep until vacation.
IMG_2187.gif

I have an appt for pedicure and manicure this morning. So a little bit of a foo-foo day planned.

I watched little J yesterday and we did a little shopping at Cotsco. He loves going to the stores and looking around. They had their Christmas things out. He enjoyed looking at the trees.

I have few things to do before I leave the house this morning.

Have a wonderful Friday everyone.

Safe travels to you tomorrow, Robo. So nice to have all pampered before you leave. Sweet to have time with J.

Ooh little one is up and wow, wants to go to breakfast with me. I’m game. The one place I really like their coffee, and there are deals on week day breakfasts.

Fabulous Friday to all. Lazy and last day of our heatwave.

And a woot for Keisha. And like Robo, I heard because of the cold front across most of the Eastern area, the hurricane will stay out to sea like the Franklin one did. I am hoping the two Fall trips in which a hurricane interrupted my stay, it never happens again. And after next week, I’m so ready to relax again.

Happy Friday. Errand day for me. I need to drop something off for framing, go to the bank, drop some donations at the humane society, and pick up a few things at Walmart. I've also started pre-vacation laundry. I'm not packing yet, but I am gathering up the shorts and shirts I plan to take on my trip. It seems that most of my T-shirts are Disney shirts. Maybe I need to go shopping.

Safe travels for Robo. Will you still be there when I arrive (9/16)? I believe Mac will also be departing in a few days, then me and then Lynne.

Hope everyone has a nice Friday.

:wave2: Finally getting to do a quick stop in! I'll have to read and catch up.

It's been a very busy couple of weeks!!!! We are almost ready to head out to Vegas!!! I'm packed and ready to hit the highway to go to the city to meet up with dd for our Vegas trip! I"m a little sad that we didn't fly from here, but this way we can all fly together - which is part of the fun!

Busy days at both jobs. I'm trying to train someone at my main job to do the basics so that he can do the daily things that need to be done. I will say - these guys are not made to do this job! hehehehe It's no wonder so many office administrators are female - our brains can have several browsers open and we can juggle all thing things and still get the job complete. This young man - does not have that capacity.

Well...I should get going. I just wanted to do a quick stop in!!!

I hope everyone on their way or currently at the parks has a FANTASTIC time!!!! I can't wait to read all the updates!

Have a great day everyone!

Today has been a good news/ bad news day. Bad news - B found that her temp job at the bookstore has ended. Good news - that leaves her free to join me at Universal. I’ve already got her flights and tickets arranged, I just need to update my meal reservations.

Today I found the perfect shirt for me to wear at Universal.
IMG_9608.jpeg

Pumpkin - have a great time in Vegas.

It’s Wednesday which is usually a slow day at work. Nothing much going on around here.

I’m taking a risk and using the Universal bus transportation. Hope this time is better than last.

I’ll just be unfashionable then. I just need something to help keep the sun off my face and keep the part in my hair from getting burned. I hate putting sunscreen in my hair.

I’ve been waking up too early for the past 2 days. I’m ready to go back to sleep when it’s time for me to actually get up for the day.

Have a great trip. Safe travels.

Yay. Almost there. My countdown is now at

View attachment 791609

A belated happy anniversary to Schumi and husband.

I always wear a hat in Florida, mainly for the parting on my head. The one time I had sunstroke a billion years ago, we were stood in the sun for a few hours in the South of France and yes, top of my head got roasted. Vowed never again, so I`m with you on the hat, I do hate the messy hair though.

Thank you.

Awesome. Surprised to actually be enjoying CB as it was near the top of my Loews wish list of on-site properties.

Reserve the right to change my mind when weekend throng arrives. Although the ‘no vacancy’ sign was in use. Do like the corny kitsch here

Since here solely for a quick ride or two pre HHN, no need for the EP.

Lazy river & that pool a lovely way to spend the day first. May switch it up and hike to the main pool

Fueled with coffee, time to drag my carcass back out and try to come back to life & do it all over again tonight :). This time skipping the holding pen that was brutally hot

Glad to hear you`re enjoying your time there......:)

:wave2: Finally getting to do a quick stop in! I'll have to read and catch up.

It's been a very busy couple of weeks!!!! We are almost ready to head out to Vegas!!! I'm packed and ready to hit the highway to go to the city to meet up with dd for our Vegas trip! I"m a little sad that we didn't fly from here, but this way we can all fly together - which is part of the fun!

Busy days at both jobs. I'm trying to train someone at my main job to do the basics so that he can do the daily things that need to be done. I will say - these guys are not made to do this job! hehehehe It's no wonder so many office administrators are female - our brains can have several browsers open and we can juggle all thing things and still get the job complete. This young man - does not have that capacity.

Well...I should get going. I just wanted to do a quick stop in!!!

I hope everyone on their way or currently at the parks has a FANTASTIC time!!!! I can't wait to read all the updates!

Have a great day everyone!

Hope you have a wonderful trip Pumpkin......:)

Today has been a good news/ bad news day. Bad news - B found that her temp job at the bookstore has ended. Good news - that leaves her free to join me at Universal. I’ve already got her flights and tickets arranged, I just need to update my meal reservations.

View attachment 792178

Pumpkin - have a great time in Vegas.

That is lovely news Charade, having your daughter with you will be lovely. Sorry to hear her job has ended though, but now I hope something new and exciting is ahead for her in her career.

Howdy Y’all SANrs! 🤠

:wave2: Hope you`re doing good!

Robbie, have a lovely trip.

Going to be our hottest day today over here....looking forward to a day in the garden with my husband chilling out and enjoying this late heat for us.

Bacon roll and a pot of tea coming up for us.....

cv108-S.jpg

cv116-S.jpg

Good morning Sans family :wave2:
IMG_1540.gif

IMG_2194.jpeg

IMG_2193.jpeg

IMG_6114.jpeg

IMG_2195.gif

IMG_2196.gif

Safe travels to you tomorrow, Robo. So nice to have all pampered before you leave. Sweet to have time with J.
Thank you, Lynne. I enjoyed my salon time.

Safe travels for Robo. Will you still be there when I arrive (9/16)? I believe Mac will also be departing in a few days, then me and then Lynne.
Thank you, charade. I will be there until 9/23.

I hope to see all of you this trip.
That would be nice for you to see everyone Mac. I hope it all works out. Someday If all the Sans family are at Universal at the same time it would be nice to have a Sans reunion.

Good to hear you were able to get a trip planned. Enjoy Vegas.

Howdy Y’all SANrs! 🤠
Howdy Mr. Buckeev. Hope you and the family are well.

I like the shirt. Great news on B coming along for the trip. You will have a great mom daughter trip.
, have a lovely trip.
Thank you, Carole. You have more celebrating to do this coming week. BIRTHDAYS are special celebrations to have. I’am sure your fellas have something special planned for you.

IMG_2197.jpeg

Well it’s lift off day for vacation.

I’am not leaving until this evening. Will pick my sister up about 6 pm. We are road tripping it again this year. We had a great time last year on our road trip. Flying is faster, but I wanted to be able to control my time a bit easier.

I did get My car service done yesterday and it was the battery. I have not had any issues starting, but they put it on the computer and it said battery needed replacing. So battery replaced. They detailed the SUV and I gassed it up and it’s ready to purr down the highway.

I finally packed last night. Might look at suitcase and edit if needed today.

I have a little more food prep things to do for hubby. Our son and family will be taking hubby out for some visits and meals while I’am gone. He loves to see them and they love being with him.

I won’t be at Universal until Tuesday morning. I will be at my home in Florida for a couple days.

My younger sister K is going to be with me on this trip. A few of you have met her before. She is a sweetheart and my baby sis. I enjoy speeding time with her. She is little J’s grandma and we love talking about the sweetest little fella in the world.

I have a few days set aside for sister time. Older sister D is going to do a Disney Springs day with us. Shopping and sister time goes together perfectly.

If anyone wants to meet up for a quick visit just message me here and I will try and remember to look on the boards.

I’am not going to be able to commando HHN as I have in years past, but I will be at HHN having fun with my sister on and off. So if someone wants to do a house or two and we’re there that would be nice.

Mac, charade and Lynne have a safe journey.

IMG_6134.gif

Robbie, stars line up for me and would love to see you and sister Tuesday-Wednesday -thursday if any of those days works for you and sisters

I arrive on Monday

Howl o scream opening night LOVE

Esp the $40 magical dining

Attachments

• B5F02953-29AB-4D49-A6C4-8DAC367A15C7.jpeg
    B5F02953-29AB-4D49-A6C4-8DAC367A15C7.jpeg
    48 KB · Views: 5
  • D1D62AF8-2358-4706-9FE1-7A90128E82BB.jpeg
    D1D62AF8-2358-4706-9FE1-7A90128E82BB.jpeg
    67.8 KB · Views: 5
  • C7D4458D-EEF1-4794-A9DE-5AF86ACF9B79.jpeg
    C7D4458D-EEF1-4794-A9DE-5AF86ACF9B79.jpeg
    58.1 KB · Views: 4
  • 54DD8C1E-AFE8-458B-A20D-4F8BA9186E78.jpeg
    54DD8C1E-AFE8-458B-A20D-4F8BA9186E78.jpeg
    45.9 KB · Views: 4
  • A341F275-36FF-4EF1-8BB2-076FDE2BDFCE.jpeg
    A341F275-36FF-4EF1-8BB2-076FDE2BDFCE.jpeg
    63.5 KB · Views: 5
Nice to see you I am hoping the two Fall trips in which a hurricane interrupted my stay, it never happens again. And after next week, I’m so ready to relax again.
110%
We are almost ready to head out to Vegas!!! I'm packed and ready to hit the highway to go to the city to meet up with dd for our Vegas trip! I"m a little sad that we didn't fly from here, but this way we can all fly together - which is part of the fun
Safe trip! Break the bank :)
Bacon roll and a pot of tea coming up for us.....
Nice to see u post
My younger sister K is going to be with me on this trip. A few of you have met her before. She is a sweetheart and my baby sis. I enjoy speeding time with her. She is little J’s grandma and we love talking about the sweetest little fella in the world.
The bubbly blonde? She was so much fun

Howl o scream opening night LOVE

Esp the $40 magical dining

Love the pictures!!!! And glad the meal was a good one again, definitely one of our best nights last year. G & S were there last night, I`m looking forward to hearing how they enjoyed it.

Nice to see u post

Yes, I was MIA a little....... ☺️

And for that little video...... 🥰

i-rrLS82M-S.gif

Yep, it`s been one of those weeks.......::yes::

Last night we had the weirdest weather after one of the hottest days of the year, we had amazing lightning with absolutely no rain, no thunder and not even a breeze, but the lightning was rather unusually reminiscent of storms we see in Florida, very colourful and extreme. Didn`t last too long though.

Very hot night for us with another hot day ahead of us, but storms forecast later so we`ll see, then back to normal temps for this time of year for us.

No cooking today, will be salad and bbq food for us, might cook it all at lunch and nibble all day in case we do get storms.

Lazy Sunday ahead...muffins and fruit for breakfast and some lovely tea to start the day coming up!

cv117-S.jpg

cv107-Th.jpg

cv119-S.jpg

i-vpBGghR-S.gif

mac.....you set off on your travels today, safe journey and have a wonderful time on your trip this week.....:wave2:..

I think our heatwave has gone, short and sweet! Had a wonderful thunderstorm last night, unexpected as the radar showed the storms had gone, then over the hills behind us began to show signs of lightning, it went on for almost 45 minutes before rolling out to sea. Broke the humidity for sure as it feels that little bit cooler this morning and a cooler night.

Tom still under the weather and I`m getting there, so not much going on today apart from me nipping out for some grocery shopping and this afternoon plan to bake some goodies for Kyles office colleagues, will drop them in tomorrow morning, always well received and I get to do an afternoon`s baking.

Chicken noodle soup for lunch with some rosemary bread for lunch and chicken something or other for dinner tonight, might do some honey mustard sauce with it. But, will do Tom something with egg for breakfast and some toast, I`m having toast with marmalade with those never ending pots of tea throughout the day.....very British indeed!!

i-wGqCWh6-S.gif

cv75-S.jpg

cv111-S.jpg

Ugh a Monday, with trash trucks coming, two heard so far. Lots of tea, as older one was playing his phone loud when he came into our bedroom to say good night, as he was out late last night. Phone said oh no what’s wrong, we both woke up with, a what’s wrong? He said nothing was wrong. Sigh. I guess that no matter how old our kids get, even in a deep sleep, we are awake when we hear something like that. And so, after that, I had a most restless bedmate. Maybe a nap is in store for both of us.

Possible rainy day. Once this morning and most of the afternoon. We had a very rainy Sunday and heard thunder in the overnight. With dew point in the high 60’s, that 70 degrees it is out now, feels five degrees warmer. A nice 80 degrees is the high.

Have safe travels today, Mac, and have a fabulous time and enjoy the fog time.

Marvelous Monday to all.

Quick hello as I start the day. I am hoping this will be a slow week. Not much going on around here. We had a football game on Saturday. Our team won again.
I was able to purchase some flight miles to add to my existing miles and got a cheap flight for B on the same flight as me.

Schumi - Get well wishes for Tom and I hope you don’t get sick too.

Lynne - See you soon

Safe travels for Mac.

My days left:
IMG_9643.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter