Something About Nothing............ #14

It's Fun day Friday :yay: The weekend is here - and a long weekend for me at least.

It's been a busy week with odds 'n ends to be done at home and work. I'm looking forward to the weekend. Kids are not coming to visit, so it will be a quiet weekend at home. I am TOTALLY fine with that. There will be some baking going on. Dh's work has asked me to provide some baking for a baking sale to raise money that they give to a certain charity that they all vote for. Hopefully. those pesky windows will get washed this weekend before winter and the cold temps set in.

@schumigirl I'm glad you had a good trip home. That sucks that you picked up the flu. Hopefully your on the mend now and can get your stamina back from it.

@LynneG Enjoy your day off!!!! It's great that your able to swing extra days!

@Robo56 I hope you back continues to mend.

Well, it's almost time to head home. I am not sure what is on the menu for supper tonight. Hopefully it doesn't involve me cooking ;)

Have a great evening everyone!

Quiet weekend sounds fun Pumpkin.

Enjoy that baking though……and yes, I think I’m over the worst now.

Although…….went to bed, pounced wide awake……that’s what happens when you sleep for over 36 hours.

Will put a movie on quietly in the back movie room, I won’t disturb anyone then and I can snooze tomorrow……

Might look for a snack or two………

Yep, a Saturday for us. And while that high weather system is still in place, it let that Northern air in, so jacket with those sunglasses today. And hair tied up, even if it’s cool out, as bad hair weather day. Windy, with gusts around 20 mph. But I’ll take it. Any sunny day is still a perfect sky to see. Nothing like a crisp sunny Fall day. The blues of the sky, the er, still mostly green being seen. It will be not until late this month and mostly next month, where we start to see that browns of the lawns, and the golds, oranges and yellows that so say, Winter is not far away.

Thus, hoping Schumi is feeling better. When I had the flu, I was told I slept three days straight. Never want to have that virus bug ever again. Took over a week before I felt back to being felling well. Sending more mummy dust well wishes to you.

Robo, hope back is better today. Hope you have good weather today too.

Therefore, this early bird homie got that early morning weekend quiet time with her DH, and enjoyed relaxing with him, with a two for breakfast, with tea and coffee. What an early morning weekend start should be.

Our day to be lazy most of the day. And yeah probably the last, or almost the last mow of our grass. It’s high enough, DH is going to be a nice neighbor, and not get the mower out, until another hour.

But oddly, already received a package a half hour ago, But glad about that. No need to see it sitting on the stoop for hours. Was expecting it later today.

Super sized most lazy day Saturday to all. Holiday weekend for all, so yay for many of us having that week day routine, to also have a relaxing Monday. Woot!

Saturday, supposedly our first frost tonight…nope no having it. The mr’s garden is still producing. Wah. Equates to pulling tomato plants out & hanging in basement room the mr has repurposed bring into his ‘nursery’. Many will continue to ripen. Otherwise will have stash for fried green tomatoes my middle DS loves

Froze at Friday night lights. Low 40’s. Unseasonal here this early. Today off to a haunt later the GD is working. Think I’m going to skip the actual mine portion, it’s cold & damp and I hate crawling into the mine car to get there.

Going to make the first beef stew of the season. Love the smell of it in the oven simmering all afternoon

Tea and honey should work but add some booze to your drink and you will feel better
I’m hoping my keurig isn’t dying on me. Sputtered a lot this AM. I’m tempted to add some baileys in the next cup if it does come back to life

That leftover chicken is gold. I always sock away preportioned leftover chicken in freezer & drag it out for quesadillas, nachos etc
Well, the kids are not coming for our Thanksgiving this weekend. We will see them next weekend, as we will be helping them paint. So it's a quiet long weekend for us. I'll take the extra day off for sure!!!!!!!! Not sure what we have planned.
Sounds like you have a busy weekend. My sympathies on painting next weekend ;) Inside or or out?

Such a production here as DH used to have a business as a side gig & is such a perfectionist about it…like rocket science:rolleyes1
The new Munster’s Movie by Rob Zombie is on Netflix.
Oooooh
The youngest one had a blast going around and turning on all the animatronic halloween decorations.
Rear them right:p
Hope you feel better soon. Not fun to get home after vacation and get sick.
Oh mine’s nothing like carole’s miserable flu. Flu is the worst. Only thing I can offer there is at least getting it out of the way early this year?

I had a bad cold hit 13 days ago in FL. Settled in head & chest. Once I got home my seasonal allergies were the cherry on top. Not sure which is which at this point lol. I’m dousing myself with Vicks vapo rub. My pooch comes for a cuddle then backs away blinking his eyes

Oh Keisha, head and chest colds no fun at all. Neither is allergies. Older one is still medicating, as works where holiday live plants are starting to arrive. Pollen in the air, inside or outside, is a no want for him. Darth Vader sounding when he forgets his medicine, as asthma is the result of his allergic reactions. And then he’s miserable. So he knows to keep medicating until the holiday plants go away. When he was young, doctors have said to medicate him year round, but even today, I at least don’t remind him a very few months of the year. No hard freeze here yet. Thought was out earlier and no jacket needed, but ooh that wind.

Ah, need to do some more errands, and was hoping little one would go with me. Two people tag team makes getting what we need easier. I did poke that hornet nest, and at least I got a yeah I’m moving that I think she said, as was laced with that salty language. But that was 25 minutes ago. The mom alarm may be heard soon, as I want to go before the places we need to go, close early today, and not opening again until Monday. Ugh. Neither kid is an early riser, though older one left for work already.

Saturday, supposedly our first frost tonight…nope no having it. The mr’s garden is still producing. Wah. Equates to pulling tomato plants out & hanging in basement room the mr has repurposed bring into his ‘nursery’. Many will continue to ripen. Otherwise will have stash for fried green tomatoes my middle DS loves

Froze at Friday night lights. Low 40’s. Unseasonal here this early. Today off to a haunt later the GD is working. Think I’m going to skip the actual mine portion, it’s cold & damp and I hate crawling into the mine car to get there.

Going to make the first beef stew of the season. Love the smell of it in the oven simmering all afternoon

I’m hoping my keurig isn’t dying on me. Sputtered a lot this AM. I’m tempted to add some baileys in the next cup if it does come back to life

That leftover chicken is gold. I always sock away preportioned leftover chicken in freezer & drag it out for quesadillas, nachos etc

Sounds like you have a busy weekend. My sympathies on painting next weekend ;) Inside or or out?

Such a production here as DH used to have a business as a side gig & is such a perfectionist about it…like rocket science:rolleyes1

Oooooh

Rear them right:p

Oh mine’s nothing like carole’s miserable flu. Flu is the worst. Only thing I can offer there is at least getting it out of the way early this year?

I had a bad cold hit 13 days ago in FL. Settled in head & chest. Once I got home my seasonal allergies were the cherry on top. Not sure which is which at this point lol. I’m dousing myself with Vicks vapo rub. My pooch comes for a cuddle then backs away blinking his eyes

Love casseroles simmering away all day, nothing quite like that aroma in the house as we head into autumn. I plan to do chicken in red wine and rosemary, garlic casserole in the slow cooker overnight tonight......smell will be amazing in the morning.

That is fairly cold!!! Enjoy the GD haunt, yes, I`d miss out the mine part too.....

Did I tell you I ate my first green tomato this trip? Nice.

Certainly on the mend I think. Felt better as the day has gone on. Decided on another takeout dinner, Indian food for us tonight, feel like something hot, spicy and fruity.

Been a beautiful day here, but not warm. Although I haven`t been out anywhere, didn`t even hang out washing, took me all day but we managed what was left of the laundry between us. Tom was a good help.

Going to watch Bullet Train tonight on pay per view, everyone says it`s very good. We did plan to see it in Citywalk, but just never got around to it......too busy ::yes::

Time to go study menu for what we want tonight.....always takes a bit of thinking what we want........:)

Good Saturday Morning everyone.

Its 23 days until Halloween
FB25EE2E-D145-4FF4-A7D2-4E5A60938A37.gif

Glad your back is better Robbie, it is a miserable pain.
Thank you. Progress is moving forward on the back. Just wish it would move faster. You know how it is as soon as you cannot do physical activity you look around and suddenly see a million things that need to be done.

We had an amazing flight home Tuesday night/Wednesday morning.

Got home, got some laundry done, had some Chinese food and then........I got the Flu.....the real flu.

Aching from head to foot, headache from hell and chilled all the way through and yes, a cough too.......spent all day yesterday in bed, nothing to eat or drink except water and pain relief. Managed to shower and make it out of bed this morning, but won`t be doing much at all.

Glad to hear the flight back was good.

Sorry to hear you have the flu. That is pretty miserable to have. I had it once and pray I don‘t have it again. I hope you get better everyday. Take it easy and have a good spoonful of lemon, honey and whiskey. Supposed to help the cough and throat and make you a little happy too. I remember an old doctor told me about that many moons ago.

FD9EB5DC-74AD-4A31-868D-1637BAA10F17.gif

So, sorry to hear Schumi and Keisha are sick, and Robo, hope back is getting better, and how nice to have family visit. How cute the littlest one wanted to hear all those sounds.

Thank you Lynne. We have a few of us in sick bay here on the Sans.

Hope all that are sick or under the weather, heal quickly
and feel better real fast!

Sending healing thoughts to all.
Thank you Mac. Sorry to hear you had one of your appointments rescheduled. I hope you are doing well. Did you do the UMH Tour this year?

@6 I hope you back continues to mend.

Thank you Pumpkin.

There will be some baking going on. Dh's work has asked me to provide some baking for a baking sale to raise money that they give to a certain charity that they all vote for. Hopefully. those pesky windows will get washed this weekend before winter and the cold temps set in.

What are you baking for the bake sale? Pictures?

Prayers for Charade.

Sorry to hear you got sick in Florida. It is the time of year for all the bugs to be shared. Hope you begin to feel better soon.

Yep, the Vicks rub will cause the pooches to back up….LOL…..remember Bengay for sore muscles….You could tell when someone had that on in the gym.

Well it’s Saturday morning. Sun is shining. High today only supposed to be 54. I will take the sunshine.

I was able to walk out in yard yesterday. Legs are weak and disc is still on nerves in right leg, but I can tell the steroids are helping with the swelling. Pain is better. I’am able to sit longer so thats a plus for sure.

We had the yard aerated and seeded again a little over two weeks ago. The grass has really taken off and is growing. We had another company caring for the lawn fertilizing and weed prevention care and they slowly pretty much killed the lawn.

We hired this new lawn company last year and this is the second year of them aerating and seeding and the lawn is looking so much better.

The Fall Festival is going on now. This is a big food festival, carnival with shows and raffles that benefit local charities. It is very popular. It goes on for a week. I used to take the grandchildren to it every year on Saturday when they have the big parade. They go to it a number of days now while it is going on.

Quiet day around here. Going to go and nap for about an hour.

Have a wonderful Saturday everyone.

Last edited:

Good Saturday Morning everyone.

Its 23 days until Halloween
View attachment 709113

Thank you. Progress is moving forward on the back. Just wish it would move faster. You know how it is as soon as you cannot do physical activity you look around and suddenly see a million things that need to be done.

Glad to hear the flight back was good.

Sorry to hear you have the flu. That is pretty miserable to have. I had it once and pray I don‘t have it again. I hope you get better everyday. Take it easy and have a good spoonful of lemon, honey and whiskey. Supposed to help the cough and throat and make you a little happy too. I remember an old doctor told me about that many moons ago.

View attachment 709115

Thank you Lynne. We have a few of us in sick bay here on the Sans.

Thank you Mac. Sorry to hear you had one of your appointments rescheduled. I hope you are doing well. Did you do the UMH Tour this year?

Thank you Pumpkin.

What are you baking to the bake sale? Pictures?

Prayers for Charade.

Sorry to hear you got sick in Florida. It is the time of year for all the bugs to be shared. Hope you begin to feel better soon.

Yep, the Vicks rub will cause the pooches to back up….LOL…..remember Bengay for sore muscles….You could tell when someone had that on in the gym.

Well it’s Saturday morning. Sun is shining. High today only supposed to be 54. I will take the sunshine.

I was able to walk out in yard yesterday. Legs are weak and disc is still on nerves in right leg, but I can tell the steroids are helping with the swelling. Pain is better. I’am able to sit longer so thats a plus for sure.

We had the yard aerated and seeded again a little over two weeks ago. The grass has really taken off and is growing. We had another company caring for the lawn fertilizing and weed prevention care and they slowly pretty much killed the lawn.

We hired this new lawn company last year and this is the second year of them aerating and seeding and the lawn is looking so much better.

The Fall Festival is going on now. This is a big food festival, carnival with shows and raffles that benefit local charities. It is very popular. It goes on for a week. I used to take the grandchildren to it every year on Saturday when they have the big parade. They go to it a number of days now while it is going on.

Quiet day around here. Going to go and nap for about an hour.

Have a wonderful Saturday everyone.

Yep, a hot toddy has been the cure all since we were kids......ssshhhhh....not supposed to give whisky to kids....lol.......but honey lemon and ginger were all put in it too. Works a treat.

Glad you can feel some improvement with your pain, now that is a miserable pain. Not being able to relax or sleep is torture.

Hope you enjoyed your nap.

Thanks Robo. We are on our way back home now. Sitting in some traffic outside Charlotte, NC.
The funeral was short and sweet just like Mom wanted it. My aunt didn’t speak to me or my sister, and I avoided her too.
I have a test and a photography project due on Friday and then I get a week off. I sure do need it.

I`m glad the funeral went as well as could be expected and no drama is always a good thing.

Curries, rice and naan bread were delicious!! We always put them in Indian serving dishes on the table and share everything which is nice. Tom`s dish wasn`t as hot as mine, but it was very tasty. We really shouldn`t have ordered rice and a naan bread, as we only have a little of each, so quite a bit went in the trash, but we enjoyed what we had.

Now going to watch Bullet Train......hope it`s as fun as everyone says it is.

Change of plans for today and we are having turkey today instead of tomorrow. Good thing I can pivot quick and pull it off. So far, so good.
Pies are cooking. I am one of " those weirdos" who prefers to make my own pumpkin instead of from a can. So out came the instant pot and it was done quick!

The house smells heavenly and hopefully this little 15 lber will give us a few left overs!

Tomorrow we are off to DJ's dad and his wife's for turkey dinner again. It's a good thing we like turkey ::yes::

PXL_20221008_205934716.jpg
PXL_20221008_210245672.jpg

Have a great day everyone!!!!

I had that happen two years ago with my Keurig. I looked on Youtube and there was a video on how to clear out the water tube. It gets clogged with Coffee build up when you puncture the pods. Just a screw driver and a small plastic zip-tie and it has been working like a charm.

The funeral was short and sweet just like Mom wanted it. My aunt didn’t speak to me or my sister, and I avoided her too.
I have a test and a photography project due on Friday and then I get a week off. I sure do need it.
Charade so good to hear there was no drama for you to deal with at your moms funeral. Losing your mom is hard enough without dealing with family members that are uncouth.

Yep, a hot toddy has been the cure all since we were kids......ssshhhhh....not supposed to give whisky to kids....lol.......but honey lemon and ginger were all put in it too. Works a treat.

Glad you can feel some improvement with your pain, now that is a miserable pain. Not being able to relax or sleep is torture.

Hope you enjoyed your nap.

I will have to remember the ginger. Its funny how those ingredients when combined do a world of good.

The house smells heavenly and hopefully this little 15 lber will give us a few left overs!
Wow…..your turkey and pies look good.

Change of plans for today and we are having turkey today instead of tomorrow. Good thing I can pivot quick and pull it off. So far, so good.
Pies are cooking. I am one of " those weirdos" who prefers to make my own pumpkin instead of from a can. So out came the instant pot and it was done quick!

Tomorrow we are off to DJ's dad and his wife's for turkey dinner again. It's a good thing we like turkey ::yes::

View attachment 709219
View attachment 709220

Have a great day everyone!!!!

Oh that Turkey!!! Looks delicious…….we adore turkey too.

You’ll have a few feasts from that I’m sure!! Enjoy.

I had that happen two years ago with my Keurig. I looked on Youtube and there was a video on how to clear out the water tube. It gets clogged with Coffee build up when you puncture the pods. Just a screw driver and a small plastic zip-tie and it has been working like a charm.

Charade so good to hear there was no drama for you to deal with at your moms funeral. Losing your mom is hard enough without dealing with family members that are uncouth.

I will have to remember the ginger. Its funny how those ingredients when combined do a world of good.

Wow…..your turkey and pies look good.

Lemon, ginger and honey are like a miracle elixir when you’re poorly…..yes, some things just work.

Hope you’re still improving and feeling better walking.

Up early to watch the Japanese Grand Prix. Huge delay.

Chicken for tonight has cooked and smells wonderful this morNing…..garlic, rosemary, honey and so many other aromas. Tom made a face and said it’s too early to smell food so good…….lol…..

Going to cook some bacon later, that’ll change the aroma for him.

Made a huge pot of tea to watch the race, but its been halted and it might not have enough time to restart with time limit and darkness setting in. Shame if it doesn’t.

One of my very kind friends dropped us in some large buttery croissants yesterday as she knew I wasn’t so great, so will have them with bacon in an hour or so, and more tea.

Have some more laundry to get through today and that’s about it. Had my best sleep so far last night, so I do feel an improvement today.

Happy Sunday :)

Ah Sunday is here. Ooh hope race was restarted in time Schumi. Like when house has great aromas coming from the kitchen. Hope you are feeling better today. And nice to enjoy your friend’s croissants with lots of tea, as you were up very early today.

Ah, not quite as cool as Keisha, but that clear skies we have had even in the overnight, has left us in the mid 30’s overnight, and 39 out now. Brisk feeling.

But yay, another bad hair day, but the winds are not as strong, and the sun will shine all day. 60 the high, as this time of year the sun is not that warming, but still like seeing those blue skies no matter what the temp. Though certainly prefer when the sun makes it feel so warm.

So a serene Sunday all. For us? No trash out the door tonight, as with that holiday Monday, trash dragging to curb will commence tomorrow night. Thus, restful one for us. Serene indeed.

I went to church this morning then came home to work more in the house boxing up items for when the painters come back on Tuesday

I have all of tomorrow to move boxes in one finished room to another as have more rooms to be painted and more floors to be finished

We will be glad when we get our house back..

It will be a million years before I will ever agree of having the house remodeled again…

To expedite the process, we carried boxed up items to the second floor of our house and will deal with those rooms no time soon…
(Thinking year 2030 will be when we will get around to it lol)

I went to church this morning then came home to work more in the house boxing up items for when the painters come back on Tuesday

I have all of tomorrow to move boxes in one finished room to another as have more rooms to be painted and more floors to be finished

We will be glad when we get our house back..

It will be a million years before I will ever agree of having the house remodeled again…

To expedite the process, we carried boxed up items to the second floor of our house and will deal with those rooms no time soon…
(Thinking year 2030 will be when we will get around to it lol)

Any renovations are never usually fun! It’ll be worth it though when it’s all done and you’re both happy with the results.

We‘ve managed to secure our decorator for next Monday after cancelling him due to us being delayed, we expected a wait of months not two weeks.

Been a funny old day today……will be glad to get to bed tonight!

Rain is bouncing down and has been all night long, tomorrow looks nice and sunny all day, but cool, no plans to go out anyway. Got some things we need to catch up on.

Time for bed…….

all the errands I’ve been putting off for a week day here today. yesterday, bailed on the haunt as my DS was feeling yucky after his flu shot on Thursday. Will catch her sooner vs later.

Wings, pizza, fries, veggie tray & cheese wrapped in prosciutto for game day. My team took such a beat down, yikes.

Watching an old Colombo, looking forward to a nice bubble bath to coax up some of that lingering gunk in my chest, then GoT series. Both it and LoTR one have been rather strange, at the very least. Sticking in there tho.

hoping TWD finishes off with a Big Bang. Trying the interview with a vampire that follows, it gets one more try

charade - glad to hear the funeral was peaceful.
Older one is still medicating, as works where holiday live plants are starting to arrive. Pollen in the air, inside or outside, is a no want for him.
It’s a really horrible year for pollen. I’ve yet to find anything that works well for me. have only tried Flonase RX. Prob should call ENT. My family dr tends to toss out steroids. They work but, worry about using after years of them during the sinus issues Need to read up on that lol
Did I tell you I ate my first green tomato this trip? Nice.
Sweet! I do mine a bit differently than most, toss in zatarans spice into the coating for a nice ‘lil kick. have a casserole version I want to try.
Going to watch Bullet Train tonight
Needs to know if u like
You know how it is as soon as you cannot do physical activity you look around and suddenly see a million things that need to be done
Isn’t that the truth?
remember Bengay for sore muscles….You could tell when someone had that on in the gym.
Pretty sure I still have some in medicine cabinet that obviously needs cleaned out lol. I can’t find the Watkins product I used to like. Tried RX for compounded lidocaine patch, didn’t work for my needs.

One of my DS picked up up something for me called “stopain”, appears to be a high concentration of menthol. Once the cold weather sets a few of my bones aching, will give it a whirl. Can’t hurt to try :)
not supposed to give whisky to kids....lol.......but honey lemon and ginger were all put in it too. Works a treat.
I stopped by state store this week to try to buy ”rock & rye”, jacquins makes it. Nope, don’t carry it. Basically, rock candy (& I’m sure other things) mixed with rye whiskey.

as a child, a glug in a hot tea and we felt much better. :rolleyes1 Poor man’s hot toddy. Never gave it to my own kids, however, thot it might be nice to have on hand. Will keep looking.
I am one of " those weirdos" who prefers to make my own pumpkin instead of from a can
They don’t grow in cans?
Lol
Amazing spread, yum!
It gets clogged with Coffee build up when you puncture the pods. Just a screw driver and a small plastic zip-tie and it has been working like a charm.
Sounds like the magic he performed. We have such hard water. Should prob use distilled
But yay, another bad hair day
I scrunched one yesterday, submitting to the weather

Last edited:
all the errands I’ve been putting off for a week day here today. yesterday, bailed on the haunt as my DS was feeling yucky after his flu shot on Thursday. Will catch her sooner vs later.

Wings, pizza, fries, veggie tray & cheese wrapped in prosciutto for game day. My team took such a beat down, yikes.

Watching an old Colombo, looking forward to a nice bubble bath to coax up some of that lingering gunk in my chest, then GoT series. Both it and LoTR one have been rather strange, at the very least. Sticking in there tho.

hoping TWD finishes off with a Big Bang. Trying the interview with a vampire that follows, it gets one more try

charade - glad to hear the funeral was peaceful.

It’s a really horrible year for pollen. I’ve yet to find anything that works well for me. have only tried Flonase RX. Prob should call ENT. My family dr tends to toss out steroids. They work but, worry about using after years of them during the sinus issues Need to read up on that lol

Sweet! I do mine a bit differently than most, toss in zatarans spice into the coating for a nice ‘lil kick. have a casserole version I want to try.

Needs to know if u like

Isn’t that the truth?

Pretty sure I still have some in medicine cabinet that obviously needs cleaned out lol. I can’t find the Watkins product I used to like. Tried RX for compounded lidocaine patch, didn’t work for my needs.

One of my DS picked up up something for me called “stopain”, appears to be a high concentration of menthol. Once the cold weather sets a few of my bones aching, will give it a whirl. Can’t hurt to try :)

I stopped by state store this week to try to buy ”rock & rye”, jacquins makes it. Nope, don’t carry it. Basically, rock candy (& I’m sure other things) mixed with rye whiskey.

as a child, a glug in a hot tea and we felt much better. :rolleyes1 Poor man’s hot toddy. Never gave it to my own kids, however, thot it might be nice to have on hand. Will keep looking.

They don’t grow in cans?
Lol
Amazing spread, yum!

Sounds like the magic he performed. We have such hard water. Should prob use distilled

I scrunched one yesterday, submitting to the weather

Did someone mention Proscuitto, pizza and Columbo :rotfl: ........sounds about perfect to me.....

Need to watch the movie again Janet, I fell asleep!!! Looked good though, but drowsy meds won that battle!

Hope your DS feels better soon, that flu shot can bite I`m told.

Will need to wait till we get back to the US for green tomatoes, not a thing over here unless they`re poor stock no one wants......

I never gave Kyle anything like that, even now he wouldn`t touch it. But, Tom always enjoys a toddy.....with or without honey and lemon....lol.....

Meant to ask you about Veil Vodka? Ever used it? We always bring back the huge Ciroc bottles (I know I`m sorry 😉 ) as we don`t get that size over here But did wonder about it as it seems quite cheap, but the flavours sound lovely????

After what seemed like a real winter`s night, rainy and very windy, today is beautiful and sunny, not warm though. Glad we`re in another few days.

Managed to vacuum and wash two floors this morning, showered, dressed, styled my hair for the first time in almost 5-6 days and managed to give Tom a list of things to do while I thought about dinner tonight.

Going to make lasagne. Lunch will be roast beef sandwiches with salad.

Not much else going on......need to catch up with some folks now we`re home, but not in any rush to do that.

Time for tea I think.

Ooh always a time for tea, Schumi. Glad you are feeling better. Oh the wet weather you are having.

Ah, appreciate a holiday Monday. While still up that early time, so nice to be relaxing.

Yum, all that great looking food, Pumpkin.

Keisha, hope you are selling better too. Yeah, every time flu shot given, cold symptoms follow. Hope vaccinated DS feels better soon as well.

Ah, a bit warmer day, as still in the 60’s, but mid 60’s. Seasonal, I’d say. And oddly, saying around 9 this morning, clouds will be seen, even though a clear overnight and start this morning. But then that high weather system is still around, and will kick those clouds away quick, as so back to a clear sky, within the hour, the rest of the day. And so a very sunny day again. Loving seeing those skies so clear.

Not much to do, though some errands and trash to be at curb tonight. Alarm set.

Thus, a wish that all have that Marvelous Monday. Good morning, as yep, a quiet one for me so far. So nice.

Mr Mac had an appointment for eye surgery this morning and just sitting at the surgeon unit waiting to have him called back

As long as i can get internet, it will give me something to do and not fret about him.
I have 3 hours of waiting when his surgery will be completed
Surgeon told me I will have a long wait as both his eyes will done

Can’t believe how cool it will be today
Only 77 for a high but it is better than what others will have

Some Octobers have been much higher but i can deal with anything as long as there is no snow

Hope all the homies have a great Monday!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter