Something About Nothing............ #14

Good Monday morning Everyone :wave:
FA33E580-DFC8-4B57-A501-3E8B93E96628.jpeg

B43BE5A9-3546-430B-8DBF-C5300121E8F8.jpeg

Wedding congratulations and best wishes to Robo’s nephew and his bride. Hope the weather is perfect for their wedding this weekend.
Thank you Lynne. Weather was great.

Good to hear from you Robo. So nice to be pampered, nails and hair. I’m sure you will look lovely for the wedding. Hope your coffee stop has the drink you are looking forward to. Been advertised all over here, about Fall drinks on their menu now. Have to say, not really a fan of flavored coffee, but cream (half and half) and some vanilla, and a perfect iced coffee. I still find Starbucks coffee a little too sharp tasting to me. But do order their iced coffee and refreshers sometimes. Little one more a fan of Starbucks coffee than the other three of us.

Yes, a good pampering Foo Foo day is so nice. Coffee was very good.

Robbie as always, your holiday trees are stunning. Hope the weather is perfect for the wedding weekend, enjoy. Enjoy the foo-foo day, term always makes me

Thank you Janet. I do enjoy putting up my Halloween decorations.

Enjoy the salon day! I know how much I enjoy mine. I don't know what it is, but being pampered like that is refreshing. Have a great time at the wedding!
I love your halloween decorating!!!!!!

Thank you Pumpkin. Fall and Halloween are one of my favorite times of the year.

I always enjoy Robbie’s pictures !!
Robbie, have safe travels to Iowa !

The wedding will fabulous!
Thank you Mac.

Safe travels to Robo, wonderful to hear of a family wedding for all to toast the happy newlyweds. Your decor is always so perfect. Love the decorated trees.

Thank you Lynne.

Yes, August, the birthday month of five of my extended family, including me. Sadly, also the month I lost my dad over 30 years ago.

Lynne it is always so hard to remember the loss of a parent. I hope your good memories with your dad help you when you think of his passing this time of year.

I love my job, I love my job, I love my job :guilty: :sad2: Some days...I tell ya. Working with all men is NOT any easier than working with all women. The same stuff happens in an all male environment. Only with heated arguments and fists almost flying :scared1:

Yep, that would be a bit of a problematic environment to work in.

Lovely pictures as always Robbie…….hope you enjoyed the salon time and hope the wedding is wonderful!

Thank you Carole. Wedding was beautiful.

So good to hear you and Tom are back home in Orlando and having a wonderful time. You have some birthday and anniversary celebrations coming up soon.

And safe travels and so nice to have family together for wedding happiness, this weekend, Robo.
It’s always so nice to celebrate with family.

Oh My, Am telling everyone there are still days left before Autumn. Enough with the Pumpkin Sptice. We are fans , however, there are limits.

I do like pumpkin scented candles, shower jels and a good pumpkin spice cold brew from Starbucks.

I love that pumpkin products are a reminder of the return of Fall and Halloween. My favorite time of year.

Bring it on.

If you live in the South, you will be still wearing shorts…
September can have a range of hot, cool or rainy weather here.
Yep, shorts hang around for a while in the south.

Hard to believe my youngest is getting married soon, Oct 1. Hope for good weather as the ceremony is outside. Long range forecast is rain the day before but partly sunny on the day 🤞 went dress shopping and found my dress, but needs alterations and don’t get it till week before wedding. Oldest dd dress fits her well. Went shoe shopping too. Didn’t want to spend alot, for shoes that wouldn’t get much use. Goal was under $100. We don’t go out to fancy occasions much. Oldest and I both found shoes that will work. We also have a family wedding in March down in S. Fla. Already have our fav beach hotel in Deerfield booked!

Congratulations to your daughter on her upcoming wedding. Hope the weather is great for the event.

Took me a week to get over my hitch hiking virus! By following Thursday I was neg, but 2 more days of fatigue. By Saturday I felt normal.

Glad to hear you are on the other side of being sick and your health is improving.

Yahoo!! 68 dollars cheaper flight, and another good price reduction on car rental. Definitely have enough airfare credit for another flight later this year or early next year. I’ll still be repeating my check and rebook until the day I leave. Drop in car rental and flight was welcome so far. Wish my hotel reservations did that. Oh well. First three nights are at least in a little lower AP rate.
Always nice to get the most bang for you buck.

Yep, a family get together where little one and me celebrate our birthdays with almost all.

Happy birthday Lynne
6544EE36-804A-4244-82BE-2FEE42B7DFF5.gif

CF2A5031-549B-47CB-B5C8-F6800ED09668.gif

B17D0A1B-FB3E-45B9-BB35-31B3F544ACA4.gif
41A2EDC1-377D-41CB-8B1F-5ED652DA1E55.gif

Returned home late yesterday evening from wedding weekend. It was a beautiful wedding.

The wedding was held on the brides family farmland down by the Cedar Creek River. The area where the wedding was held was on beautiful stretch of land overlooking the river.

Bride was beautiful and my sweet nephew was a handsome groom.

It was so wonderful getting to see our family getting together to celebrate the wedding. Had some wonderful visits with everyone.

Trip was long, but my sister and I had plenty to talk about. Always makes the trip seem shorter when having a good chat with family on the way.

The route we traveled was mostly farmland and was very scenic.

The wedding party and all the family from out of town stayed in the same nice hotel. That gave all of us ample time to visit and it was lovely.

I need to do some laundry and switch over suitcase to Universal attire.

Have a few errands to run.

Leaving for Florida early Wednesday morning then up to Orlando Thursday for some HHN fun.

Need to get scootin.

Have a wonderful Monday everyone.

Aww, sweet to hear wedding was great, Robo, as also to seeing family. Much happiness to the married couple.

Monday, it is, and tea is plentiful, thankfully. Nice to have a late start. Went to my mum in law’s to drop off some stuff.

A most marvelous Monday.

sounds like the wedding was awesome!
glad you were there to share your love with them

Safe travels for you for you on your Wednesday’s trip.
You will have fun Thursday for HHN!

Know you will share pictures of it for us who come later this month

My youngest was at small regional
Airport yesterday that handles just a few commercial flights per day. How small is it? Only 2 TSA lines

No ckd bag & boarding pass on his phone. Arrived at an out the door security line 1-1/2 hrs early. He just got thru TSA just in time to Board the plane. o_O We are all flying out of there in October. Note to self to up that arrival time.

Lynne Happy Birthday
6A55DBD8-0F37-4F8B-B74D-160B866A2DE2.jpeg
Leaving for Florida early Wednesday morning then up to Orlando Thursday for some HHN fun.
Safe travels. Maybe u will
Be there for the delayed rocket launch. Enjoy HHN
Know you will share pictures of it for us who come later this month
110%:thumbsup2

Oh no no, my birthday was over two weeks ago, and little one’s was last week. When we get family together, we bundle up the closest birthdays and celebrate them. Two siblings were born in October, but when we will get family together to celebrate them on Thanksgiving, along with older one, born at beginning of November. My family of 4 does celebrate our 4 birthdays on the birthday however. But nice for extended family to sing that happy birthday song. Double celebrating? Why not.

Ack, to Keisha’s tale of little tsa having very long lines. Yeah, when we went for our 5 am flight, the line to check bags was out the door, as we got a little closer, told little one, take my phone as has your electronic ticket, and run up to security, as I could check both our bags under my name. By the time I got to the kiosk, printed out the tickets and tags took quite some time. I have pre check, and I was still through security about 10 minutes earlier than her, who had entered probably a good 30 minutes before. So was a good call, as we still did have some time to wait at gate. Oddly, while MCO no line to do that bag check, and was as quick for pre check and little one got through security in less than 15 minutes. Guess we got lucky, as I have seen some very long security lines at both airports. Why I give myself 2 hours or more to be the time I arrive at the airport.

Quiet enough Monday. Alarm set, and will be dragging the trash cans to the curb, as substitute trash day, because local government closed for the holiday, so today, no trash pick up. which is our normal trash day.

After reading of lynne’s huge line wait, a tad concerned how mine will be once my hopper flight arrives in Atlanta

After reading of lynne’s huge line wait, a tad concerned how mine will be once my hopper flight arrives in Atlanta
No worries. 2nd leg of connecting flight, no need to go thru security unless you actually do decide to leave secure space in airport.

Ex: in MCOyou find you have a long flight delay after clearing security and decide you just can’t live without Chick-fil-A...located back before security in main food court.

names have been changed to protect the innocent :rolleyes1

Safe travels for you for you on your Wednesday’s trip.
You will have fun Thursday for HHN!
Thank you Mac. Looking forward to HHN.

Oh no no, my birthday was over two weeks ago, and little one’s was last week.

I surmised it was not your actual birthday, but could not remember if we had acknowledged your special day or not. So wanted to let you know you were not forgotten.

LOL, well, we do tend to stretch out birthday celebrations here

Extending celebrations are fun.

Yay, enjoy reading trip reports, Robo. Would be nice to see yours.

But yeah,
2D7056D4-566E-47C6-85E7-3CDDCFFF9A37.png

So a good night 💤 to all.

Was lightly raining as later evening trash cans dragging. Bulk of rain to fall in the wee hours into tomorrow morning. Ah, nothing like sleeping to the sound of rain. Maybe not? LoL

Short week day routine week? Woot!!

T minus 12, 11 more sleeps before that late September fun.

Hope you had a good night sleep, Robo.

Up that early bird week day homie here.

Rainy morning so far. I guess that rain did put me to sleep, as alarm woke me up, so I guess I really needed that good night’s sleep. And rainy will be almost all today, and flood warnings issued. So a very rainy day for us.

But rain or not, good day for Mac to make that Taco Bell run for a meal today.

Yay, after a holiday Monday, trash and pay that school tax day it is. But as any shorter week, nice to have it start a day later. And since that park time is not yet, highly thinking I need that three day weekend and make it an even shorter week. Probably will. Commuting this week, but thankfully not having to be driving in the pre dark rain today. Should be dry the day I have to go into the office.

Safe travels to Robo, yay for trip stating on Wednesday. Sorry to miss ya this year. I tend to go later in September, as used to go the beginning of October. Seems more happening in September, so why I started to go earlier. Maybe year after next, go a little earlier even more. Next year, almost same days planned so far.

Thus, lots of tea, as feels almost cool inside. With all the rain, temp stays close to 80 the high. But no matter, still shorts on.

Finally, hope all have that most terrific Taco Tuesday. And have or having a gorgeous weather morning.

T minus 12, 11 more sleeps before that late September fun.
Nice, I’m chasing tail last few days. Need to pull out calendar myself.

Net to decide when/where to get my hair touched up (or not) beforehand lol. When the mr mentions when I’m going, take it as a hint.

Hehe, booked my hair salon the Wednesday before I leave for a touch up, Keisha. Gotta look good for HHN spooky pics. Hope you get that hair do fix before ya leave too. Still thinking may do my toenails too, but haven’t been to a nail salon in quite some time. I’m not one to wear much nail polish.

Ooh dinner time. What to make? Freezer raid time.

HEADS UP SAN Family!
SWA is having their COMPANION PASS PROMO again...Today: 6 SEP thru Thursday 8 SEP. :love::love::rockband::rockband:

Make sure to read the fine print..but it's a pretty darn good promotion if you can make the calendar work for you! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter