Something About Nothing............ #14

Lol those would be big lap & bed dogs indeed. This is the first pooch I’ve agreed to let be in our bed since i’m Allergic to them & kitties. He has hair, much better but have to be careful to bathe him regularly to tamp down the allergens from outside

I am embarrassed to say I’ve never got up the nerve to stick myself. Originally had the old style in a vial. The new pen looked much more convenient but never had the occasion. My issue with them is how they can’t be in the heat, sun etc. makes it difficult to carry with you in an amusement park environment.

My dr literally cringes when I tell him a handful of Benadryl works well enough. Know it’s nothing to sneeze at, keep telling myself i’ll Request another RX.

Absolutely. That is heartbreaking beyond comprehension. I really hope I get to physically be in the same room with my mom again soon. Yet I’m not of the sort who are signing petitions to force the nursing homes to permit visitors either.

I’ve lost count of the demonstrations in Pittsburgh, yet another yesterday. I don’t pay taxes to the city, phew, but can just imagine the increase next year. No way did the budget cover this mess

Aw, but you are exactly spot on, don’t throw out the baby with the bath water;)

You reminded me, jr coming for dinner & to willingly help us haul the mattress down the multi-level/turning staircase. Almost tempted to just chuck it over the first open railing lol. Was having burgers today but he eats a lot of thEm. Guess i’ll Go root thru the freezer for chicken breasts. Have wanted to try a butter chicken recipe and have fresh asparagus i need to cook. My nemesis, can’t bear the taste or smell. embarassing, but a challenge for me to prepare & snap the end of properly if truth be told:blush:

I`m with you on asparagus.....bleurgh!!! Rank! There is large asparagus farm near us, and they export a lot, but sell the rest locally for a bargain price I`m told.....wouldn`t take it if it was free!! None of us like it. Now, burgers......now you`re talking......

Yes, seems silly to be a bit overkeen since it`s obviously still a risk. We`ve all said we are just keen to get back together again.

Oh I hope you can see your mum real soon too......it`s been such a long time. No, I wouldn`t be signing that type of petition either. I have an aunt in a care home, my mum calls her and she keeps telling my mum....don`t you be visiting with your outside germs.....lol....

Schumi I bought one of those extendable Swiffer dusting wands! Perfect for reaching high corners and the top of the blades of ceiling fans! No ladders for me.
Just looked up Agatha Raisin, we have it on Prime. I notice with Netflix different countries have different content. Notice it when we go to the US content is different. I’ll have to tell my good friend up the lane about it. Her dad lived in the Cotswolds.

She does have several of those wand extender things, but her ceilings are incredibly high and she is around 5"3 if she`s lucky. Maybe I was too vague.....she likes to wipe down the woodwork properly and wash it regularly too....hence the ladders. My brothers and sister all tell her not to do it, but she`s so independent.

It has just turned pitch black again here......think we`re in for another downpour and more thunder with lightning......fabulous!!!

Curries were completely and utterly lush!!! Portions were incredibly large, we couldn`t finish them but so tasty.

Trying to decide which movie to watch tonight......so many choices!

Goodness rain is really bouncing down now.

Wine, chips and dip time........

Hope you are enjoying some coffee in your HHN mug.

Yep, had a nice mug of coffee in my HHN mug. Hope your tea was delicious.

We have had a doozy of a thunderstorm this afternoon!!! Quite rare for us.

We were supposed to get rain today. Not a drop. I do like to have a look at a good storm every now and again.

After my knee replacement I had to give myself injections (In my stomach)
with blood thinner for a month. While in hospital the nurse showed me how. I was freaked. Didn’t think I could do it. I pleaded with my doctor to let me have the pills. But he said no, the injection was much more effective. Ugh. I did it but was very happy when that month was over!

Yep, I had to do lovenox shots after each knee replacement too. The needles are small and sharp on those injectors and not hard to do. Rotating sites on the abdomen is not hard. Of course I could see it being more difficult to do if a person is really skinny and tiny. I have plenty of padding so it didn’t bother me. Bring a nurse doesn’t hurt either. I actually know some nurses who told me they could not inject themselves.....LOL......I told them they could if they had to.

I think I’d like some back ribs! Mr does a nice dry rub.

I like to put a dry rub on my baby back ribs and let them sit over night in refrigerator. Cook on high in crockpot for 5-6 hours and they come off the bone and are delicious. I use Sweet Baby Rays barbecue sauce on them when they are done. had tried baking them, grilling them and the crockpot has been the best for me. Would like to hear how everyone else does their ribs.

Stop on by, the homies are always welcome!!!

Sounds like a delicious meal.

We have some New York strips to grill, fried corn ( shuck it of the cob and sauté in butter), salad, baked potatoes.

Sounds like everyone is having a good meal tonight.

Eh, cries for what us for dinner. Hey, go to DisneyLife’s place. LOL.

Yes, excellent meals for dinner listed here.

When at store, phone buzzed severe thunderstorms warming until 5pm. It’s 5 minutes now, no rain to speak of. Guess it went somewhere around us. Will see what the radar shows.

Little one’s back is sore. I told her when the barometric pressure dips from a storm front, joints ache. Told her to put heat on it. Gave her a pad of icy hot from the closet. Hope she feels better. I feel it in my knee that I tore up years ago, and an ankle that I twisted years ago, that doctor said now have arthritis in both. Thankfully, they only mildly ache some of the time, but when I really feel pain, I take drugs, and that seems to dull any pain.

Hmm, I thought Chinese, but kids like a dumpling store, so Chinese in a different way.

Lazy Saturday night is one perfect one in my book. Hope it is in yours too, homies.

DisneyLife I’ll be right over! But no beer for me!

Robo Mr says no ribs tonight :-( says won’t defrost in time. He took out some pork snitzel ? Don’t know how to spell lol. But for ribs he does a dry marinade then slow cooks it on the bbq on a low flame. We’ve tried several ways but this is our fav.

Yep, had a nice mug of coffee in my HHN mug. Hope your tea was delicious.

We were supposed to get rain today. Not a drop. I do like to have a look at a good storm every now and again.

Yep, I had to do lovenox shots after each knee replacement too. The needles are small and sharp on those injectors and not hard to do. Rotating sites on the abdomen is not hard. Of course I could see it being more difficult to do if a person is really skinny and tiny. I have plenty of padding so it didn’t bother me. Bring a nurse doesn’t hurt either. I actually know some nurses who told me they could not inject themselves.....LOL......I told them they could if they had to.

I like to put a dry rub on my baby back ribs and let them sit over night in refrigerator. Cook on high in crockpot for 5-6 hours and they come off the bone and are delicious. I use Sweet Baby Rays barbecue sauce on them when they are done. had tried baking them, grilling them and the crockpot has been the best for me. Would like to hear how everyone else does their ribs.

One of our best friends is a surgeon..... he is a hoot when he has to get a shot or give blood!!! He actually cuts people open for a living, but his own blood......big no no......Him and I and another friend went together to give blood years back............yep, he almost passed out even before the needle went in......I`m sure you imagine the teasing he gets!!!

Ribs aren`t a huge thing over here. We can get decent ones from the butcher, but not like American ribs.....less meat on them over here. But I slow roast in the oven after removing the membrane....so many over here don`t know to do that.....I thank the chef at The Palm many, many years ago for telling me that little bit of info. Roast very low temp for 5 hours, then glaze with the sauce either on the barbecue or a high oven for a short time. I never use a rub on ribs. Just personal preference.

Glad you have no rain.....hope it continues.......

Little one’s back is sore. I told her when the barometric pressure dips from a storm front, joints ache. Told her to put heat on it. Gave her a pad of icy hot from the closet. Hope she feels better. I feel it in my knee that I tore up years ago, and an ankle that I twisted years ago, that doctor said now have arthritis in both. Thankfully, they only mildly ache some of the time, but when I really feel pain, I take drugs, and that seems to dull any pain.

Hmm, I thought Chinese, but kids like a dumpling store, so Chinese in a different way.

Lazy Saturday night is one perfect one in my book. Hope it is in yours too, homies.

Hope her back eases soon Lynne. She`s so young for that kind of pain! Yes, pain relief is good......I`m a big fan of taking them when something hurts! No point in suffering.

I don`t think I`ve ever had real dumplings like that.....sounds good.......enjoy the rest of your evening.........

Schumi your mom sounds like a going concern!

She is amazing! Never stops, always on the go. Which is why we were all worried about the lockdown for her. She is out everyday doing something, but she has done amazingly well and stayed in. She enjoys cleaning and all that goes with it. I said to one of my brothers, I swore I could smell the clean of her home through the phone one day.

Watched a strange little movie tonight.....it was ok, wouldn`t watch it again, but few jumps watching it.....enjoyed a lovely bottle of wine Tom has been looking forward to trying for a while......it was worth waiting for.

Now watching some of The Last Kingdom. Bit gruesome, but good story line.

No plans yet for tomorrow........I think we have to get rain most of the day, still raining now, and the cooler temps are so lovely after the humidity we`ve had this last week. Shouldn`t complain really.......

Sending out all good wishes to those that need it........:flower3:

So much for a quiet night. Quite a few fireworks, then a couple of loud booms. Last boom, fire whistle went off. Then fire trucks. Hope all were okay. Then a few minutes ago, AC went on. Yeah, weather lady said would be a warm and muggy night. Joy.

Good Night homies, will leave a light on. Night owls turn, as bed time for me shortly.

Lynne they sure seem to be starting the fireworks early! Hope you enjoyed your dinner!

Schumi your mom reminds me of my grandma, she was a lot like that :lovestruc
We like the pork ribs. After so many years we just found out last year about taking membrane off lol!

Rain returns. I think I should start building the ark. Puttered around the yard this morning, had a hot tub and did weekly maintenance. Did some weeding.
My friend and I switched over our Nov/Dec WDW to Uni. Booking PBH.
Im trying to be optomistic that I can go. But told her it’s a possibility I may have to cancel. We have our own rooms. She lives in California. But we coordinate lots of trips together between DL, WDW and Uni. Neither of our husbands are interested!

Lynne they sure seem to be starting the fireworks early! Hope you enjoyed your dinner!

We like the pork ribs. After so many years we just found out last year about taking membrane off lol!

Rain returns. I think I should start building the ark. Puttered around the yard this morning, had a hot tub and did weekly maintenance. Did some weeding.
Im trying to be optomistic that I can go. But told her it’s a possibility I may have to cancel. We have our own rooms. She lives in California. But we coordinate lots of trips together between DL, WDW and Uni. Neither of our husbands are interested!

PBH!!!!!

Sounds fun!!!

We have several trips also and the uncertainty still is a little nerve wracking, we get really excited for any trip and we are plenty excited, but we dread the thought of canceling. I just wish this covid would just disappear........

I’ve been smoking competition ribs for years, pulled pork, chicken, brisket, but yeah that’s an automatic loss in competition if you dare leave a membrane on......lol

So much for a quiet night. Quite a few fireworks, then a couple of loud booms. Last boom, fire whistle went off. Then fire trucks. Hope all were okay. Then a few minutes ago, AC went on. Yeah, weather lady said would be a warm and muggy night. Joy.

Good Night homies, will leave a light on. Night owls turn, as bed time for me shortly.

Last thing you want to hear at night! Hope you managed to sleep ok....

I had never cooked ribs before like that, and the Chef was out chatting to us in The Palm one evening and I mentioned wanting to try cooking a full rack ourselves, he explained how to do it there and then. And it makes a massive difference. I tend to wait till I`m in America to eat them though.

We call my mum the Duracell Bunny....always on the go!!

Grey and cloudy Sunday here today.....quite breezy and only around mid to high 60`s top temp today. No sitting in the sun today.....although the sun has just come out.

Spent the morning so far emulating my mother and doing housework......Tom did his share as always and we got through what we wanted to do.....except the inside of the windows! Will leave that excitement for another day......

Lunch is grilled cheese sandwiches for my two, and parma ham with avocado on white toast for me......dinner is chicken breasts in pepper sauce as requested from Kyle. Also making them chocolate mousse for dessert. Not for me.

Going to be chatting to two friends on Zoom today and probably mum too on the phone.

fat8-XL.jpg

cv2065-M.jpg

Happy Sunday!!!!

0BFA94DC-FB9C-42B7-9624-C6AADBCE1AE3.jpeg

Ah yes. that lazy wish all the homies.

With our tropical feeling weather lately, puzzle of the day completed last night:

052DC278-3919-41B6-ACC0-BFC77D936E99.jpeg

It was a neat puzzle as it was square and you viewed it on the diagonal. Pretty.

Yum, DisneyLife is talking food we all enjoy.

Schumi is having chicken tonight, and so are we.

With the weather being so warm, I will be grilling the chicken tonight. No need to light the stove. Then maybe carrots and tomatoes. Summer time is one we like to eat not too long cooked meals.

Sue needs a paddle with all her rain. Checked the radar last night, as my phone flashed a 2 hour extension of the thunderstorms watch. Nope, all those blobs of reds and yellows were all North of us, those booms were man made, not weather. And thankfully, most of the neighbor fired off fireworks stopped around 10:30. Acceptable enough for a Saturday night. Thanks Robo. Most of the time they are not too late. I always think it’s a little shocking to see some of what’s for sale, as fireworks sales appear everywhere this time of year. From parking lots to big box stores. I don’t buy any of it. I like watching professional ones. With all the restrictions, I don’t see our local parade or fireworks happening this 4th of July weekend. Our parade is one of the oldest, and draws crowds along its route, and many flock to the area to see the township fireworks. We usually get together as a huge family on my father’s side. But those cousins coordinators have tentatively rescheduled it to be a Halloween time one. I am not sure we will get together the 100 or so of us, any time this year. Only oldest brother, and only not local of us kids, comes East to visit this time of year, and his siblings asked him to come with a trailer, as my mom’s things are still in two of my siblings houses, and since we are doing what my mom wanted, all 5 of us need to divide as equally as we can. As my Dsis said, yard sale, price is you take it away, There are some thI Gs we will surely keep, as to pass down to the next generation. Hopefully, that passing along will continue for generations.

With that, hoping Charade’s DH is resting comfortably, and felling better. That goes to Robo and Sue, and any other homie, I hope you feel better. Will wishes to any homie that needs that wish, and a hug,

Off to refill that tea cup. Weather being boiling hot or bone chilling out, I enjoy drinking my morning tea. 😊

Happy Sunday homies Good Morning to all, and a Good Afternoon to all the homies too.

Good moaning all:). Moving slowly, fell asleep on couch last night. Bed should have fully settled in & ready to roll tonight, thank Goodness. It’s the type that can be used on the adjustable bed frames

Doesn’t seem right to complain but frustrating to see all the non social distancing in bars etc on news, yet you can’t get a traditional mattress delivered/set up in ur house We couldn’t wait, hoping the ‘extra firm’ hybrid holds up for at least its 10 year warranty. It was same price point at as a traditional mattress

has a faint odd smell, going to run a fan on it today Fascinating how it sprang to life after being freed from its packaging. Apparently, needs at least 24 hours for the coils to set. Cannot wait it a whirl tonight

A rum punch here and there and plenty of beer, sorry folks Budweiser and Miller Lite are the flavors here, with
I dread when I see only bud products listed on menus. Has to be something in preservation process but I get a nasty headache even if just drinking one. Many others I know have same experience. No prob w Miller lite
have an aunt in a care home, my mum calls her and she keeps telling my mum....don`t you be visiting with your outside germs.....lol....
She does have several of those wand extender things, but her ceilings are incredibly high and she is around 5"3 if she`s lucky. Maybe I was too vague.....she likes to wipe down the woodwork properly and wash it regularly too....hence the ladders. My brothers and sister all tell her not to do it, but she`s so independent.
That’s funny. I bought from Home Depot a gorilla step ladder that I haven’t unboxed yet. It’s a beast but tired of standing on a chair
like to put a dry rub on my baby back ribs and let them sit over night in refrigerator. Cook on high in crockpot for 5-6 hours and they come off the bone and are delicious. I use Sweet Baby Rays barbecue sauce on them when they are done. had tried baking them, grilling them and the crockpot has been the best for me. Would like to hear how everyone else does their ribs.
I’ve done it that way for meatier, country ribs. Love their Hawaiian style of sauce but usually whip up my own versions
Haha yes aches & pains def signal weather changes. Winters chills are especially rough ugh
One of our best friends is a surgeon..... he is a hoot when he has to get a shot or give blood!!! He actually cuts people open for a living, but his own blood......big no no......Him and I and another friend went together to give blood years back............yep, he almost passed out even before the needle went in......I`m sure you imagine the teasing he gets!!!
Ex SiL is med tech, said it was always the big dude’s who would wind up face planting when they saw a needle or blood
Yea! We love going the day after thanksgiving. Hit up SW for their wonderful Xmas shoes, WDW, then try to work in a few nights before we head home. Who knows this year. Have been dragging feet on booking air but have DVC booked (AKVJ-who knows where they will plop us lol)
had never cooked ribs before like that, and the Chef was out chatting to us in The Palm one evening and I mentioned wanting to try cooking a full rack ourselves, he explained how to do it there and then. And it makes a massive difference. I tend to wait till I`m in America to eat them though.
I have a huge old-school charcoal smoker. Used it for years, even made huge beef roasts & jerky. Grew bored with it, too much of a time suck to keep checking the charcoal

DS got a one with some sort of electric starter from cabelas for Father’s Day that he still needs to assemble. Curious to see How it performs

Good morning Schumi :wave2:

175A7996-77CF-4169-921F-040A38F0EAF0.jpeg

6092299E-90A3-4103-AE84-85ECB53AF537.jpeg

C018E0BC-E82C-4074-B220-A23529B40999.gif

Lynne hope your daughters back feels better soon and your knee too.

LOL.......it’s really funny how some people in the medical profession have issue seeing their own blood, but not others.

I have given myself shots, then after a pretty major abdominal surgery the doc inserted a temporary line into my abdomen that was connected to a bulb that had pain and numbing medicine. He told me once the bulb was totally deflated to remove the line myself. I had to remove the stitches that were holding it in place. He told me the line that I would be pulling out was not to long. When I started pulling it out it seemed like the line was 2 feet long....LOL.....I definitely had to sit down for that one.

There are advantages and disadvantages to being a nurse at times....LOL

Ribs aren`t a huge thing over here. We can get decent ones from the butcher, but not like American ribs.....less meat on them over here. But I slow roast in the oven after removing the membrane....so many over here don`t know to do that.....I thank the chef at The Palm many, many years ago for telling me that little bit of info. Roast very low temp for 5 hours, then glaze with the sauce either on the barbecue or a high oven for a short time. I never use a rub on ribs. Just personal preference.

I saw a cooking show about barbecuing meat a few years ago. The chef on the show showed how to remove the membrane on the back of the ribs and I have been doing it ever since. It does make a world of difference.

I only buy the baby back ribs. They have a nice amount of meat on them and are really good.

Ribs are pretty popular in the South. Everyone has their own special way of making them. I came up with my dry rub mix. I remove the membrane and do a two bone cut on mine. Put dry rub on them and let them set in refrigerator over night. Then into crockpot for 5 to 6 hours next day.

We had a family get together a few years ago at Lake Rudolf (right next to Holiday World amusement park) in Santa Claus Indiana. Everyone was supposed to prepare a barbecue meat and a couple if sides to bring to the big family meal. They have huge RV’s you can rent there and I had stayed there before during Halloween Celebration with the grandchildren. I knew the oven was to small for large amount of ribs, so I brought 3 crockpots. The ribs were so good cooked that way I have been doing it the same since.

I enjoy cooking and I know you do to and others here on the boards. It always nice to hear how others prepare their food.

I’am looking forward to trying some of the cocktails you have once I’am off the medication.

My hubby does not care for returning to parks. He really had a good time when he went for my birthday a couple of years ago, but that’s not his interest either. He knows how much I really like going to Universal. I usually go 3 or 4 times a year. Just depends.

I have always felt safe at Universal traveling with the grandchildren and alone there. The staff at the Resorts always make you feel welcome. The folks that work at the Resorts and parks are good people.

It’s always special to be welcomed back. I like staying at PBH and SF. Not knocking RPR it’s a beautiful Resort with nice welcoming staff and the restaurant choices there are phenomenal, but everyone has their favorites.

When I walk into Starbucks in the piazza at PHB there is a lovely lady who knows my name and knows exactly the coffee I like. That is service. It’s my favorite start to the day there having my coffee at a table in the piazza watching people heading to the boat dressed in their Harry Potter robes. Excited to visit the parks.

Wish I were there this morning.

I hope the staff at the hotels and parks know what great joy they give to the thousands who stay at the Resorts and visit the Parks.

Sprinkling lots of mummy dust over the Resort staff and TM’s at the parks to let you all know you are appreciated and prayers for all who are being impacted by Covid.

It finally started raining late yesterday. Then about 8 pm the fireworks started again.

It is dark and rainy this morning. Granddaughter is supposed to move into her new house today. Hope the weather breaks for her so that the family moving team can get everything accomplished.

It hasn’t rained for 2 weeks and it’s making up for it today. I’am going to try and get back to the mask sewing.

I saw in the paper that they are going to start school back here in August. They are releasing details slowly. Thy are going to require the kids to wear masks when passing between classes in the hall and are making classes smaller to accommodate spacing. More details to come.

Need to think about brunch..

Have a wonderful Sunday Sans family

Hey Robo, good morning. Hope the coffee in your mug is hot and delicious. Yeah, feeling better. One nice thing about AC, no humidity in the house. Little one is feeling better, and so am I. Joint pain is not fun at all. While little one is still trying to decide if the medical field is for her, every time as young as a toddler, she was always fascinated with the needles and shots she got. Blood does not faze her at all. She would give herself a shot if was allowed. Me, nope. Look away when I get a shot or blood drawn.

Weather guy this morning said the rain will arrive around 4 to 9 o’clock today, with wind gusts of the thunderstorms line traveling over us, 60 mph. Ooh some nasty weather coming later today, and my Dsis called, swim offer. We are leaving now. Nothing like a refreshing pool time before the storms come.

Good morning. We now return to my regularly scheduled life. This weekend has been so crazy. Dh was released yesterday morning. He says he is feeling good, but now has a bunch of medications he needs to take., He needs to make follow up appointments with the cardiologist and his primary doctor, then he will find out when he can return to the gym. We also want to try to reschedule our Tennessee trip.

It was a neat puzzle as it was square and you viewed it on the diagonal. Pretty.
Another great puzzle. We have been working on one for quite awhile and barely have any of it together. It is the most difficult one we've attempted so far.

I always think it’s a little shocking to see some of what’s for sale, as fireworks sales appear everywhere this time of year. From parking lots to big box stores. I don’t buy any of it. I like watching professional ones.
I agree. I love watching professional displays. I thought about going to see fireworks at a baseball game on the 4th, but ti looks like we are getting rain that day.

Doesn’t seem right to complain but frustrating to see all the non social distancing in bars etc on news, yet you can’t get a traditional mattress delivered/set up in ur house
We had that problem when we bought our pantry cabinets. The store would deliver them to our door, but wouldn't bring them into our house. We had to ask a friend for help.

That’s funny. I bought from Home Depot a gorilla step ladder that I haven’t unboxed yet. It’s a beast but tired of standing on a chair
We recently got one of those. Ladders make me very nervous. I guess it's part of my fear of heights.

Would you believe I've only eaten ribs a couple of times in my life? The ones I had weren't anything special, so I never bother to order them. Y'all are making them sound so good that I think I need to give them another chance.

Today's agenda is color hair, Zoom meeting, grocery shop, and maybe try getting more of that puzzle done.

Sounds like a perfect afternoon, Charade. Yes, all can be rescheduled. I hope fir your DH life goes on as normal. I have a family member who had a heart attack at age 28, he is 53, and still on heart medication. Taking medication may be part of his routine for some time. Still sending well wishes to him. And yay, for color and puzzle time.

Yep, Lynne had my big mug of coffee this morning. Hope the tea was tasty.

Charade glad to hear your hubby is home and feeling better. It will be an adjustment on the medication front.

Thought I would share some pics of the visitors we had that came for their brunch. They were eating apples and peaches from the trees in the back yard.

B37A62DB-A944-4811-A2F4-F3AB931481BE.jpeg

8443C2BF-9947-4331-9B2C-9F011DCDC9BC.jpeg

CBD0AE4D-1833-4A33-A2BD-DF9E83D8D8DC.jpeg

You can see the little buck’s cute antlers
8D8381D6-3546-4ACF-819A-3438D14F5EDA.jpeg

BDCD680B-253F-4A90-B75E-4B485C48259C.jpeg

Last edited:
Felt myself a bit off center today, took a bit of floating mindlessly in the pool today to convince myself that things will indeed pass in their good time. Now time to hope the shrimp has thawed for the mr. Maple/mustard salmon for me, maybe corn on cob or a salad. Had so much bacon this am, night of us not very hungry, that’s rare lol

When I started pulling it out it seemed like the line was 2 feet long....LOL.....I definitely had to sit down for that one.
My stomach just flipped lol. Phew, that sounds rough.

Adorable little deer. Think i saw a couple peeking out of the woods yesterday. If see my bushes ahem trimmed, soon, I’ll know why.
We recently got one of those. Ladders make me very nervous. I guess it's part of my fear of heights.
Great to hear the mr is bouncing back so well!

At the risk of sounding especially weird, I love my step ladder. First one I tried that didn’t make feel as though I was going to topple over.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Gorilla...apacity-Type-IA-Duty-Rating-GLHD-3T/305601237

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter