Something About Nothing ... #12

We have fibre optic broadband mac.....our broadband is super fast.....so makes up for faults with provider for email now and again........they just upgraded us to even faster.......one of these days I'll be online before I open iPad.......

It is miserable here.......had lamps on in every room today all day as its so dark......now it is actually getting dark properly.......rain has started too......but very mild for time of year........

Dinner tonight is teriyaki chicken and noodles for DS......we are having chicken curry.......DS is not a big fan of curry, especially how hot we like it.......so I don't mind separate meals on occasion.........

Time for cuppa and a read of my book.........:coffee:

Sorry about your cloudy dark day sxhumi

It is lousy you don't have sunshine today

W/d now delivered and Mr Mac has started using it already
No choice as he was out of clean clothes

Waiting for another service vendor to our home and hopefully last phone call from lawyer when house closing completed
Lawyer and RE gal have been calling and texting me since 9:30 this morning
Closing started at 9 today and glitches sprang up
4.5 hours since they started and hope all is completed in the next hour

Waiting for them to wire the money to our account
No money, no sale is my position

We are sure all will go fine, just a matter of time

I will not mention weather but will say I like it today

So I was gonna wait till I put it in my Disneyland TR, but I figured I'd come here and tell y'all the good news first. I got engaged yesterday at Disneyland. I met Aidan about 2 years ago, and fell head over heels, but distance and life didn't let things work out. But he popped the question to me in the Beast's Library in the Animation Building at California Adventure (I didn't know till like a week before the trip he was going to be in the same area). So, now I'll be starting to get things ready to move to Seattle some time over the next year or 2017.

Untitled5_zpsqrc4lonx.jpg
Untitled6_zpsa3ipt27s.jpg

Untitled_zpssmw5ahvv.jpg
\
041BEF2B-6492-4378-A7A2-D8E7E36751C4_zpsoiibmnwr.jpg

Congratulations Robbie/Andy..........Aidan has a very sweet smile..........oh......are we all invited to the big day :rolleyes1

mac.........no sunshine yet today.....but it's so mild!! 13c at 7.30am this morning........57f.......middle of December that is unheard of........down side is.....we'll pay for this in January no doubt.

At salon this morning for highlites and manicure/pedicure........lovely relaxing morning ahead.....I hope....if salon owner is in, it's always drama.......she's so loud!!! She's one of these who bangs on and on about not being able to drink regular water from the tap as its nasty and so bad for you and makes her ill......then drinks gallons of coffee......made with water from the tap :rotfl: yeah right........

Have a good Wednesday :thumbsup2

I use tap water
When making coffee
Coffee kills the water taste as it is

Got internet set up but now need to buy a computer desk and chair

Until I do so will be using phone or iPad
Too rainy to go shopping, just going to work on getting floors upstairs Flooring ordered today

After that need to unpack more boxes and find. A doc

Hope all are doing fine

Looks like schumi is ready for the day and getting hair all prettied up and Robbie will be wedding planning

Hope je has good food at the wedding..... Need to plan what I will wear to it ...

Congrats Robbie!

Congratulations Andy/Robbie. Aww, what a great place to get engaged.

Ok, it is Wednesday, time for a camel (where's Keisha?)
th

And, a minion picture needed:

th

Was at the salon last night. We all have beautiful hair now! LOL It's still in the 50's today, with lots of rain to come tomorrow. Then 40, with a wind chill in the 30's on Saturday. Good news, by the time we leave, it should be close to 60 again. What is slightly worrying me, is we transfer through Denver on the way back. Seeing the snow Denver got, I'm hoping they have a heat wave when we get there. Wishing no delays in our travel.

Mac, at least now Mr. Mac has clean clothes. Glad to hear the W/D arrived. Pests gone now too? I hope the sale of your old house is completed by now, and you have the money in your account. Sometimes closing takes awhile. Ours took almost a full day. How are the cats adjusting to their new home? I bet they like the warmer weather.

Great day to all!

Congrats Andy!:love:

Happy Wednesday everyone. Still busy and crazy down here. We leave in one week for Orlando Christmas. :yay:

So we are trying to catch up with things. On a side note DW's parents house was robbed and ransacked yesterday after they left for work. My FIL returned shortly and must have spooked them off as they ran out the back. They opened all the Christmas gifts and stole all the gift cards. They trashed every room looking for small items. The reason we think FIL walked in on them is due to them leaving ski masks, a small bag packed with misc jewelry, and MIL tablet. But every drawer was tossed, emptied, and thrown all over. Plus all the stuff in every closet was pulled down and scattered everywhere. They even went in the fridge and got out a soda bottle. They were drinking that with Jack Daniels while opening gifts.

But here is the kicker. FIL later in the day went to use his tablet in another room. When he turned it on it was logged into someone's Facebook. So the cops were called to come back to investigate the potential suspect. So hope we find out it this might be the person. They believe since they were taking the tablets they logged in. Then when not expecting someone to return they dropped everything and ran. So we will see, lol. :-)

Bluer, that is scary and I hope that your inlaws get everything back, and the robbers caught and prosecuted. Glad no one was hurt. Every day, the news always has a story on a stolen package or robbery of Christmas items. So sad this time of year. On a better note, I bet the family is ready to spend Christmas in Orlando. I'm looking forward to all the decorations out west.

Sunny day, but cool enough I am happy to have a jacket. Hugs to those who need it. :hug:

Glad no-one was hurt Bluer.....things can be replaced, but makes you so angry these people feel entitled to invade people's property......hope they get them!!

Mac........get that desk and chair ordered quickly......have to be comfy while internetting :surfweb:

I'm very blonde again.....was starting to look a little dull, then picked DS up as Dh had his car today as I needed ours.......took him for lunch.......Subway.......lol.....he has very simple tastes, got all his presents for folks in Scotland, took him to barber for haircut........and all without a jacket :sunny:

We had a very tropical 17c, which is 67f........it was warm.......it's all everyone was talking about wherever we went today.......just hope it stays this way till next week........:car:

Going to get DH to take us out for dinner tonight since I got hair done.......can't be bothered cooking........:D

Last edited:
Congratulations RAPstar and Aidan. Cute that you both spelled love with your hands and the rings are adorable. Wishing you both lots of happiness as you embark on this new life adventure.

Bluer sorry to hear about you inlaws break in. So glad the thieves fled and did not harm your FIL. It seems the bad guys are getting far more brazen in their robberies. Hope they catch them.

Mac sending good thoughts your way as you continue to sort out all the the things you need In your new digs.

Lynne and Schumi sounds like everyone has been to the salon for some pampering. Nothing like getting your hair done and a good mani and pedi. ::yes::

Wow duck with sour cherry sauce. Schumi going to borrow your fave word. That sounds lush.

Everyone have a great evening. pixiedust:

Went out for dinner last night.......was nice.....love going out when everything is all Christmassy........planned to sleep late this morning......but I'm awake......again........

Have to show face at a Christamas event for the business tonight............any excuse for a new dress........

Hope Thursday is a good one..........sounds quite windy outside this morning here.....but still mild. Weird.

spent all day yesterday chasing camels yee haw! Did a whole lotta nuthin last few days, just feeling out of it, needed a Xmas prep break. Will jump in with both feet tomorrow.:rolleyes1

Mac u certainly have a good excuse to chuck the holidays...come back strong next year!

Andy - your fiancee is such a cutie! give him a pinch for me the next time you see him.:teeth: Why am i thinking a disney-themed wedding if not a honeymoon is in your future? congrats ps kicking myself i didn't take the time to duck into the animation building now, thought it would be a snooze lol.

bluer - eek, sounds like young punks vs experience smash & run types. Glad to hear nobody hurt. Are u guys taking a little tree along to U?

right now at this point, i couldn't tell you when christmas is....

you think you have taken care of main things and then you find out its gone south.

yesterday had the dish set up, and internet.
today its technical issues with them so hours on the phone to get all fixed up.
but it needs a home service call and hours involved so back to square one.

i was out furniture shopping for over 5 hours today and when i got back home, find electronical items not working correctly.
so friday will be busy sitting home waiting for service call between 8-12
ugh

keisha, i shall ketchup with you sooner or later.
bluer, oh my! what an ordeal that has happened
hope it has a happy ending.

to the rest of the homies, be good or it will be charcoal in the stocking this year.......

ps kicking myself i didn't take the time to duck into the animation building now, thought it would be a snooze lol

It almost is a snooze now. They replaced half the fun stuff (everything past the Beast's library) with an Anna and Elsa meet. So now it's just that, Turtle Talk, 2 rooms in the Sorceror's Workshop (where the library is) and the drawing class.

Janet.....good luck with the jumping in to Christmas today.........:drive:

mac......nightmare again........you WILL get there.......I must sound like a broken record with that......lol......

Not quite sure what I was doing battling round the grocery stores this morning for goodies when we're not going to even be here for Christmas??? We're back on the 26th now, so I suppose it saves having to shop those couple of days........coming back early as DS has stuff to do........

Still, I'm sorted. Even got a housesitter for what we're away...........

This time next week it'll be Christmas...........:santa:

Congrats RAPstar and Aidan. It's always great to hear happy things.
Thanks everyone for you thought with my parents. They are doing good just extremely aggrevated.
Yes Janet we are bringing a small tree with us so we can have a small Christmas there. It's going to be great!:santa:

th

Cool and rainy, with sleet mixed in. Oh joy. However, predicting 70 for Christmas Eve. It better be warmer than that where we will be.
It was so cute, a little dog walking past me had it's gray wool sweater on. Yeah, little guy, that wind has a nip to it.

Mrs B, we're bringing a small tree too. Gotta seem like Christmas where ever you are. Glad to hear your parents are doing okay.

Raven, I hope all is getting resolved soon. What a mess, when internet and electric not working. I hope you find the furniture you like soon too.

And Keisha, hope you caught this camel:
th
and are up on your two feet now.

Robo, I hope all is well with you, and you are feeling better every day.

Tink, hope all is well with you and family. You've had a busy year.

th
Only 6 more days until Christmas!

Have an awesome day, and a hopefully warmer one than mine.

Congratulation RAPstar and Aiden,fanastic news :)

Mac Oh darn, hope this will be fixed soon.

Blue Giad thing nobody got hurt, hope they will catch these people.

Lynne Stay warm, I recommend wool socks though I might be talking about weather a little bit colder :p

I am feeding a HANGRY baby, which just fell a sleep. Lets cross our fingers and hope that will last so I can finish writing christmas cards.

Here is a photo of Hilmir looking dapper, trying out his outfit for the holidays.

Attachments

• IMG_0016.jpg
    IMG_0016.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 8
Hooray for the weekend
Time to relax and sleep in on Saturday

Of course everyday is Saturday for me as I don't have a job anymore.
Sometimes I don't even remember the day of the week

Now all set with dish tv and fiber optic line
But using the iPhone as I don't want to go upstairs in the house for my computer
Just lazy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter