Something About Nothing ... #12

2B7B284E-6C4C-4A46-83B2-12E9E7BB60A5.jpeg 1C7A39B1-3076-4FF5-9078-E3FEFD29B034.jpeg

Yep, soggy start. Got gas, now DH needs it, and my card for it. Then some bill paying and more shopping. Stuff will come on Monday. Now brick and mortar shopping.

Have a good Saturday. Stay dry, and warm. I think Mac and I actually have the same temperatures, 50’s today.

Good morning all. Still rainy here, but it is supposed to get close to 50 today. A lot of our snow is gone.
We will be leaving soon to get new phones then to Roanoke for some shopping and Red Robin.

This time last year I was packing and getting ready to go to Charlotte, NC to get on a plane to Orlando. Wish I could be there right now.

Morning. I’m only one up so far! Coffee in hand...
Supposed to be fairly warm and mostly sunny this weekend.
Dh’s club party was last night. Always a lot of fun. Got slated caramel Crown Royal in gift exchange. Bottle didn’t make it out of building as we all shared it. Those Jell-O shot containers work great for small sips. Headache this am. I went to bed around one, have some friends staying with us and the guys were up late playing foosball. Probably why they are all still sleeping!

Four more work days this year!
Middle kid wants to take a friend to Wonders of Wildlife museum today- have to go get my pic taken for my pass anyway, and our passes get 2 people in free (just mine and hubs have that option). Haven’t been yet so may spend a couple hours looking around. Then another party tonite, but friend bday party.

Great pic Tink, squirlz and Patty! Hope the weather cooperates the rest of the time!

Debating putting on real clothes and going to get donuts to go with my coffee...

Hey....I know some of those folks in that picture in the Velvet lounge!!! Looking good...…..

caramel crown royal MonyK??? Sounds nice.....we bought the guy who was looking after our home a bottle of the regular CR......love the bottle…...oh enjoy your friends birthday party tonight...….

Doubt I`m going to catch up with the posts I missed......but hope everyone`s good...…..

We have the most miserable day here...….blowing a hoolie, freezing cold and snow to come in later...….can you guess we are staying put for next few days...…..Kyle has a days vacation in for Monday, so really we don`t need to go out till Tuesday...…...groceries all stocked up so we won`t starve...…..it`s 3.30pm and already almost pitch black outside.

Plan on starting the Christmas movies we watch every year tonight...…...can`t decide whether to do Scrooged...….Trading Places or Christmas Vacation...…...will decide later...…..

Re started trip report......finally......can`t believe how little energy or inclination we`ve had to do anything since we got back...…..jet lag and whatever bug has really zapped us silly!!! Tom is asleep through in sitting room as I type this up....….every time we turn one of us is snoozing!!

Oh, we met up with Keisha and her mister on the last Friday night of our trip. Dinner in Amatista, then drinks in Strong Water.......…..almost forgot to take a picture...…..it was a lovely evening. Kyle just wasn't well enough to make it that night, and was so disappointed to miss meeting up...…..he was sound asleep when we got back to the suite and we crept in late like naughty teenagers so as not to disturb him...….lol......

i-CZWxH7Z-XL.jpg

Enjoy your Saturday...…...

Morning Sans family :wave2:

:surfweb:

5C29FC20-86FF-4FE6-8C03-392B34FBC740.jpeg

Great pictures of some of the members of the Sans family. Pattyw and hubby Joe, Squirlz and Molly and Tink. Hope the weather in Orlando is sunny and warm for the rest of your trip. Have a great time.

Get well wishes being sent to Schumi and hubby. Sorry to hear you are not feeling well :hug:

Granddaughter and I made our trip to Nashville. We had a great time. Enjoyed spending time with granddaughter.
We did some Christmas shopping at the Opry Mills Mall and The Mall at Green Hills. We liked the Mall at Green Hills better. Might be because it has one of our fav places to eat Cheesecake Factory ::yes:: and few of our fav stores.

We went over and had a look around the Gaylord Opryland Resort. They had some nice Christmas decorations. Will have to plan to stay longer next visit so we can enjoy some of the fun things to do in Nashville.

Drove back in the rain yesterday and it’s still raining this morning.

Have a good day out shopping Lynne :wave2:

Charade have a good time phone shopping. Lots of choices.

To all the other Sans family I have missed have a great Saturday :wave:

Good morning all. Guess I’m late to the party! It’s 6c or 45F today (depending on what part of the world you’re in) and overcast. Rain returns in afternoon ugh. We’re in British Columbia. Dodged the massive wind storm yesterday! But my brother in law was in Whistler and he said winds were 100-150km/hr :eek: Seattle also got it!

This afternoon my daughters are going out shopping then coming home to help finish decorating. We have the tree up but haven’t done the mantle or put the other decorations up. A bit late this year! Usually we have everything up the first week in Dec. but youngest (soon to be 29) had final exams and papers to get in so things had to wait. She was upset we didn’t wait for her to put up the tree lol.
While the girls are out I’ll start wrapping so they can’t snoop! Yes, at 29 & 33 they still snoop!

Robo- love Cheesecake Factory! One of our fav places to eat when in the US. Cracker Barrel too!

Getting ready to have breakfast, enjoy your day everyone!

Welcome Sue!

Getting ready for the Orlando Informer meetup tonight...should be fun since we've got the parks to ourselves from 8 to 1:30 am with food included:cool1:

Oops, it posted before I was ready.

Thanks to Patty for the meetup last night I enjoyed meeting everyone and wish we had more time. Next time I will be sure to not schedule a dinner reservation the same night.

I'm off to pick up our wristbands and have lunch at Cowfish.

Have a wonderful day everyone :flower1:

Last edited:
Getting ready for the Orlando Informer meetup tonight...should be fun since we've got the parks to ourselves from 8 to 1:30 am with food included

That sounds amazing!! Can't wait to hear about it!:thumbsup2

Thanks to Patty for the meetup last night I enjoyed meeting everyone and wish we had more time. Next time I will be sure to not schedule a dinner reservation the same night.

Thanks for taking time out before your dinner to meet!! It was so fun!!:)

Hi @Sue M !!:)

Tink have a great time tonight. We so enjoyed the pass holder night this summer.

Thanks for the picture Tink and Patty. Breakfast looks like a great time with the Cat.

Done my shopping for the day. Yep Sue, I have to be stealthy. My older one, 21, has a bad habit of blabbing to his younger sister, 17, about what I had bought for her. I have some wrapped and some still to be shipped.

Still raining. Ack.

Oh, and welcome Sue. Nice to see your post. Have fun decorating.

Tink have a great time tonight. We so enjoyed the pass holder night this summer.

Thanks for the picture Tink and Patty. Breakfast looks like a great time with the Cat.

Done my shopping for the day. Yep Sue, I have to be stealthy. My older one, 21, has a bad habit of blabbing to his younger sister, 17, about what I had bought for her. I have some wrapped and some still to be shipped.

Still raining. Ack.

Oh, and welcome Sue. Nice to see your post. Have fun decorating.
Funny story! My snoopy younger daughter a couple of years ago was over and excused herself to use bathroom. I thought she was taking a long time and walked down the hall. Bathroom was empty but I heard some rustling coming out of spare room. Walked in and snapped on the light. There she was in the closet, with the deer in the headlights look! Sheesh!

Hey Sue.........nice to see you here!!!

Vicki......enjoy the event tonight........I know a few folks who are going.........have fun!

No snow after all.........just lots of icy rain and high winds......

Stayed in the warm with a rum......purely medicinal of course.......and watched original Ghostbusters and then Christmas Vacation......nice Saturday night......

Plan an early night though.....and hope to sleep all the way through........

The grinch breakfast looks fun!
Hope Schumi and family feeling better now!
Hi Sue M:wave2:
Tired...Friends movie party was fun! Top Gun was the movie of choice-comfy recliner seats, food brought to our seats (and cake)...well there was a couple of us that may have rested our eyes at parts...

Did go out for doughnuts, boy woke up and went with me. He wanted Krispy Kreme. 2 dozen doughnuts and not many left.

If anyone ever makes it to Springfield MO and Bass Pro HQ the Wonders of Wildlife Museum is amazing!! Rivals anything I've ever seen. I only got through a small part of the aquarium before I had to leave for movie, but did get to see the shark feeding. Holy moly are those things fast at snapping up the fish the handlers drop in water. Nice memorial to George HW Bush-Johnny Morris (Bass Pro Founder/owner) and the late Mr Bush were friends and fishing partners.

Tucked into bed with the boy watching Santa Clause 2. Going to be early night for sure. Hoping for more energy tomorrow to get some baking done. And really need to get suitcases out and start gathering things for trip...

Good evening everyone. Well, we had an interesting day. We got our new phones. Yay! I am now the proud owner of an iPhone XS Max. It’s going to take some getting used to. Getting the phones took longer than expected. By the time we got out to Roanoke it was already 2:30. The traffic was terrible, and then we discovered there was a car wreck right where we needed to turn left to get to Red Robin. It was 3:00 by the time we got to Red Robin and then there was a 30 minute wait. One of the employees came to the lobby and announced that the kitchen was backed up, so they were delaying seating anyone else until they could get the kitchen back on track. They offered us water, tea, and french fries while we waited. We ended up getting seated in a little over 30 minutes, and everything was fine after that. We also went to the mall for a little while, but none of us found anything we wanted to buy. I just wanted to get away from the crowds.

Re started trip report......finally......can`t believe how little energy or inclination we`ve had to do anything since we got back...…..jet lag and whatever bug has really zapped us silly!!! Tom is asleep through in sitting room as I type this up....….every time we turn one of us is snoozing!!
Sorry to hear you are all still feeling bad. Sleep is probably the best thing for you right now.

Granddaughter and I made our trip to Nashville. We had a great time. Enjoyed spending time with granddaughter.
We did some Christmas shopping at the Opry Mills Mall and The Mall at Green Hills. We liked the Mall at Green Hills better. Might be because it has one of our fav places to eat Cheesecake Factory ::yes:: and few of our fav stores.

I’ve only been to Nashville once, but I would like to go back and spend more time. I liked the Opryland hotel. I saw someone there playing Rocky Top on a harp. I love the CHeesecake Factory. It’s probably a good thing that the closest one to me is 2 hours away.

Good morning all.
Welcome Sue.

Had a great breakfast with The Grinch and friends!
That looks like fun. I know B would have enjoyed it.

Did go out for doughnuts, boy woke up and went with me. He wanted Krispy Kreme. 2 dozen doughnuts and not many left.
Yum, Krispy Kreme. I should have gotten some while we were in Roanoke. We are an hour’s drive from the nearest KK.

Should probably go to bed soon. Dh has a football game on TV but he is asleep in his recliner next to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter