Something About Nothing ... #12

I’ll join this group but do we get ice cream or something sweet after our support group club meetings ?

Seriously, I need to join this group

Even dieting, I can't do without carbs and sweets!!:love: The only thing that has worked for me in the past is Weight Watchers. I still have the app on my phone. I have to start following again! So, I will seriously need all the support I can get!!

Good evening everyone. Nothing much interesting to post about today. The highlight of my day was when my boss announced that she is finally going to replace our copier. We have a unit that scans, copies, and faxes. It is really old, slow, and trends to break down a lot. The bad news is that we have to wait until we used up the last 2 toner cartridges before she will purchase a new copier.

Charade glad you enjoyed the wedding........were you happy with your outfit?
The outfit was okay. I could have done better if I hadn’t procrastinated on shopping.

Charade- hope your work day goes fast- I know when you don't get a lot of sleep it's an extra long day!!

Off to work, too! Short work week- we leave on Thursday for Raleigh & the Outer Banks!

I actually had a lot to do today and ended up staying later then usual.

I would love to visit the Outer Banks someday. I lived in eastern NC for 4 years, and never made it to the OBX.

Met with pet sitter yesterday- really like her and she is used to chickens too-bonus there.
Cool that you were able to find someone familiar with chickens. I will need to find a sitter before our next trip. We have been taking Caspian to a sitter, but he is not adjusting well to a change in environment. I’m going to have to find someone who can come o our house.

I need help losing some pounds, too! Can we start a support group?? I say this as I'm eating a cookie with my lunch!

I need to get in on this as well. After I finish that leftover cake in the fridge.

Ain't a Frostie
upload_2018-7-9_12-47-30-jpeg.335818
a DQ item?

Isn’t this a blizzard?

I’m going to try to get to bed at a reasonable hour tonight.

Good evening everyone. Nothing much interesting to post about today. The highlight of my day was when my boss announced that she is finally going to replace our copier. We have a unit that scans, copies, and faxes. It is really old, slow, and trends to break down a lot. The bad news is that we have to wait until we used up the last 2 toner cartridges before she will purchase a new copier.

Find a way to use up the last 2 to cartridges

If I lived closer, I would come visit you in the office and do about 1105 butt shots on the copier

To use up the other cartridge we could do handprints

You’ll have that new copier within days

Even dieting, I can't do without carbs and sweets!!:love: The only thing that has worked for me in the past is Weight Watchers. I still have the app on my phone. I have to start following again! So, I will seriously need all the support I can get!!

Carbs, sweets and booze

You mean they are not on weight watchers program?

No wonder weight watchers program fails peeps

Haha, butt copies!

Me too, Charade, just ordered little one’s senior pictures. Expensive, but bought the same package as did for my older one. Package had a ridiculous amount of wallet size, but if I did a la carte, for what I really wanted, would have been more than package price. Had to choose from quite a handful of proofs.

Ended up with pasta. Yum. Made my own meatballs.

Fading fast, so have a good night. And made sure alarm working right.

Carbs, sweets and booze

You mean they are not on weight watchers program?

No wonder weight watchers program fails peeps

Actually they all are! :cheer2:But you do have to count the points on each! I've done it successfully and ate out and had wine. I think my major problem is sitting at night while my treadmill in the basement gets dustier by the day! :rolleyes1

Find a way to use up the last 2 to cartridges

If I lived closer, I would come visit you in the office and do about 1105 butt shots on the copier

To use up the other cartridge we could do handprints

You’ll have that new copier within days

I can just see it now - the boss will try to psychoanalyze the reason why anyone would do this.

Me too, Charade, just ordered little one’s senior pictures. Expensive, but bought the same package as did for my older one. Package had a ridiculous amount of wallet size, but if I did a la carte, for what I really wanted, would have been more than package price. Had to choose from quite a handful of proofs.

I started to order the cheapest package that included and 8x10 and then do an add on for the picture dh likes, then realized that the next level package would only be a few dollars more. I’m with you though,we’re gettting way too many wallet photos.

Is it odd to carry cash???

I still carry cash everywhere.......but, most things, especially larger purchases go on one of my cards and Tom pays the bill at the end of the month......::yes:: works well..........:thumbsup2 So far he’s never made a comment about what I spend.........

Diets are hard. So much good food around.........cocktails are so much fun and wine is just fine!!! But, all calories!!

Tuesday again.........

Home from salon.........love a new do!!!

Now to think about lunch.......Kyle has a day off today and soon as I walked back in at almost 11am......I got the what’s for lunch today question.........it’s 11am!!! Not sure yet..........having takeout tonight as tomorrow night Kyle won’t be home till late, so we will have a lazy takeout meal together tonight.........

Just waiting to go now.........2 more sleeps!!!

Have a great Tuesday.........

Tuesday? Roger that. And the humidity ticker has decided to spike today. So, Mac's hot and humid has arrived. 71 at 6am. 93 high. Summertime it is.

Oh, and did you say Tuesday? upload_2018-7-10_6-30-41.jpeg.::yes:: That early day of the week, that tacos come to mind. So, go have a taco, burrito, or margarita.

Keisha, guess you're still getting used to being home, and back to routine.

Woot! 2 more sleeps for Schumi. Excellent countdown now. And hey, Kyle must be related to my kids. They came home around 4:30, and expected dinner. Um, it's that kinda early? Nice Kyle has the day off, and a good cut from the salon for you.

Get up everybody. It's Tuesday. The sun is already high in the horizon. Was another beautiful sunrise, though.

:wave2:

:rockband:

Oh, it's not odd to carry cash. I always like to have some, as once in awhile, some places only take cash. Like a restaurant we like, and a produce place we use.

Tuesday? Roger that. And the humidity ticker has decided to spike today. So, Mac's hot and humid has arrived. 71 at 6am. 93 high. Summertime it is.

Oh, and did you say Tuesday? View attachment 335968.::yes:: That early day of the week, that tacos come to mind. So, go have a taco, burrito, or margarita.

Keisha, guess you're still getting used to being home, and back to routine.

Woot! 2 more sleeps for Schumi. Excellent countdown now. And hey, Kyle must be related to my kids. They came home around 4:30, and expected dinner. Um, it's that kinda early? Nice Kyle has the day off, and a good cut from the salon for you.

Get up everybody. It's Tuesday. The sun is already high in the horizon. Was another beautiful sunrise, though.

:wave2:

:rockband:

Oh no it wasn’t Kyle asking for lunch........it was Tom wondering what was for lunch! They were talking takeaways for tonight as I walked in......

Kyle is more than capable..........but, he’s going to Subway to meet some friends for lunch........we have decided to go with honey roast ham wraps with celery nut and sultana salad........and some jalapeños in there too.......

Yep, 4.30 for dinner is early!!! I’d be starving by 9pm!

Have a good day Lynne........

Oh, it isn’t odd to carry cash, I am just terrible at managing it!! My husband looooves it when I put “Petty cash” as an expenditure in our budget & I can’t recall a single thing that I bought with it. And, yes Macraven, it is easier to sneak in treats!!

Yay for Tuesday! We are out the door for a 7-year checkup, 2 dentist appointments, lunch & Incredibles 2 With friends and then ballet class at 6. We may have tacos for dinner......great idea.

Schumi, i know you are excited for your trip!! It’s hot as you know what here so you will love it!

I remember when they built a shopping mall here and weight watchers moved in. Then right next door and Ben & Jerry's moved in. I knew right then if I went to that WW I would NEVER lose weight-

I've done WW since January. I like this new program. Ill join the support group.

I carry cash too- less impulse buys for me.

Last edited:
I remember when they built a shopping mall here and weight watchers moved in. Then right next door and Ben & Jerry's moved in. I knew right then if I went to that WW I would NEVER lose weight-

I've done WW since January. I like this new program. Ill join the support group.

I carry cash too- less impulse buys for me.

:laughing: What were they thinking with that placement of WW next to an ice cream shoppe??? Too tempting!! You can get all of us going as you've been following the program!! I think starting is the hardest part. I keep saying, next week... it needs to be NOW!!!

It's funny about trying to pay with cash. We have Tim Horton's coffee shops by the millions here! They move so fast that when you pull up to the drive up window, they are handing you food and coffee. They are conditioned to take credit cards! If I try to pay with cash- and use change!! they seem a little annoyed because it takes longer to count the cash and give change!

:welcome:

ckmiles

It’s about time you joined us here!

Once here, always a homie in our family

I guess we are gaining a coach for WW
All I need to know is how do we get chocolates and booze into the diet and still lose weight

I'm all for that diet plan mac :thumbsup2

I always take cash just in case.

Getting ready for our overnight at the ballpark...why do I have to pack just as much for 1 night as 5?

I'm excited since we have 4 allstars on the team they decided to do a poster giveaway and post game fireworks :cheer2:

Check in is at 3 and it takes a little more than an hour and a half to get to the hotel. ..I better get moving:hyper:

Have a great day everyone :flower1:

Have fun Tink. Sounds like an excellent additions to the game.

Ckmiles, welcome.

Like Mac's diet recommendations.

Tink- have a great time on your trip! Hope the team wins!!

Mac-- I think we can definitely fit wine into our diet::thumbsup2
cal-internal-1.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter