Something About Nothing..........#11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robo.......love the new Avatar..........very cool!!!! Yes my husband could heat a room he emits so much heat........enjoy the gardening.......

Janet....shame about the bats and not seeing it......Tom wasn`t hanging around either......lol...he got bored........but the boy and I love all that sort of thing........love fresh tomatoes too.........Nick Hotel.......don`t know anyone who ever stayed there......but reviews aren`t great generally........

So much for the lovely weather.......dulled over and we are supposed be getting a month`s rain in next two days......that`s the summer I`m used to........long as it`s not too bad on Saturday when I have to drive to Scotland :car:

schumi, i will have you know that when i first opened this page, all i saw was the minionions saying Friday.
i'm such a blonde that gets confused at times, so thanks for me spitting out my coffee first thing this morning........lol

but once i read the entire page, i knew you were covering your bases and probably knew that got a great laugh out of me.

your morning wake ups to the minionion dudes will be missed next week when you are in scotland.

we need to push Bluer to stepping up to the plate to keep us minionion fans happy......
hint hint....

lol........you know I knew that would get you.........but I did it anyway......:rotfl::rotfl::duck:

Yes maybe Bluer can do the job for the week...........I will miss my internet for the week..........although Tom says my ipad will enjoy the rest......what can he mean........:ssst:

robo, already commented on your new avatar.
so glad you are here so we can see it more often.

i'm getting in the mood for hhn now.....

to the other homies, you always entertain me.
lots of smiles at my end here.

i wouldn't know what a lawnmower is unless i ran into it in our garage.
just saying

a bit of heads up homies.
tomorrow is ky07's birthday.
lets give him a reason to return and join us again.
for those that don't know him i'll share what only he has posted here in the past year.

he has a heart condition and was in bad shape for a bit.
then his wife wanted out of his life but from what he has posted some months ago, they are working on it.

i'm wishing him a happy life and hope he returns regularly as we don't forget our friends that once were a regular here.

Robo.....love scary minionion :thumbsup2

Hate when technology goes awry!

iPad wouldn't receive emails since last night.......got them on phone and laptop.....poor DH spent over an hour on phone to provider to sort it out......it's fixed........thank goodness!!

Nearly bedtime for us over here......pitch black from just before 9 tonight.........is summer nearly over??

Robo.....love scary minionion :thumbsup2

Hate when technology goes awry!

iPad wouldn't receive emails since last night.......got them on phone and laptop.....poor DH spent over an hour on phone to provider to sort it out......it's fixed........thank goodness!!

Nearly bedtime for us over here......pitch black from just before 9 tonight.........is summer nearly over??

Technology is great...wasted 5 hours yesterday with Verizon. My wife's phone used over 5gb of data over night. She doesn't use for anything but texting or talking to her mom. She doesn't even want a smart phone anymore and hadn't for some time. We aren't close to our GB limit but it still shouldn't have happened. Not sure about the corporate stores where everyone else lives but, for our small city our story is always slammed. Only the second time I've been in it because of that. Let's just say they made me angry enough that all 50 or so people stopped what they were doing and we're watching me. Problem was resolved....so far. Watched some of the light show last night around 1:30 am. Very cool!
Almost football season...
Shout out to my ND homie.
GO NOLES!

Went to the state fair yesterday and was hoping to eat lots of good tasting but bad for you food (mmm elephant ears). First thing I ate immediately ruined that whole plan! :crazy2: Need to take Lactaid to Florida with me I guess. What's everyone's favorite fair food?

Our home phone and Internet is with Wowway and our service went down yesterday for 4 hours. We were able to get it sorted out. Had to have a service fellow come out. Technology is grand when it works like it should and rotten when it doesn't.

verizon corp store in mall here always slammed too, we're AT&T...they have a dude out front twirling a phone to drag in customers ;)

can't say i've been to a fair in years. at risk of being boring will say french fries & gravy, washed down with fresh lemonade. gyros look good but scared as to meat temp & ecoli:rolleyes1

Technology is great...wasted 5 hours yesterday with Verizon. My wife's phone used over 5gb of data over night. She doesn't use for anything but texting or talking to her mom. She doesn't even want a smart phone anymore and hadn't for some time. We aren't close to our GB limit but it still shouldn't have happened. Not sure about the corporate stores where everyone else lives but, for our small city our story is always slammed. Only the second time I've been in it because of that. Let's just say they made me angry enough that all 50 or so people stopped what they were doing and we're watching me. Problem was resolved....so far. Watched some of the light show last night around 1:30 am. Very cool!
Almost football season...
Shout out to my ND homie.
GO NOLES!

you made us proud to get the attention of 50 others.....

i bet you could be a
politician

Went to the state fair yesterday and was hoping to eat lots of good tasting but bad for you food (mmm elephant ears). First thing I ate immediately ruined that whole plan! :crazy2: Need to take Lactaid to Florida with me I guess. What's everyone's favorite fair food?

hands down its the corn dogs and cotton candy.

it is now august 14th and you know what that is......

:bday: :bday:

:cake:

:bday:

to our homie Ky07

hope you have the bestest birthday this year!

homies here miss you and wish you the best..

be sure to stop in soon and tell us how the cake was !

it doesn't have any calories

:jumping1:

pc.......that sucks......I hate technology sometimes.....but well done on being noticed!!!! Sometimes it`s the only way though......glad you got it sorted!

Fairs........you probably wouldn`t set foot in the fairs we have in the UK :scared:........but I love what we call candy floss......cotton candy to youse........and I do remember as a teenager chowing down on a tray of chips (fries) and curry sauce.........

Woke up to a dull day of rain and low grey cloud!! Got an appointment this morning then get organised to leave early tomorrow morning for Scotland.

Have a great Friday.......:thumbsup2

good thing i didn't turn the lights out yet.

wouldn't want schumi to stub her toe in the dark as she has a fun trip planned this weekend...

schumi, i'm going to bed soon so you have the job of locking up the place when i go to bed...

So early..........:duck:

Nearly 2am for you and I`m just about to have pancakes.......:-)

Have a good sleep....I`ll stick the lights off.......just take the cats with you....lol :cat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter