Something About Nothing..........#11

Status
Not open for further replies.
mr mac and i do mexican food a lot.
son and i do chinese food as much as we can.

with the diet he is on now for his issues, he can eat sushi, which he loves.
we go to a buffet chinese place that also has a sushi bar.

me, i will go anywhere that has red meat.
and chinese and mexican foods.

i dropped off so many bags of clothes today for a donation run.
but it didn't make a dent in what i have to unload from the house.

hopefully, i will be able to start on the dining room soon to make it more presentable..

shout out to keisha..

feel better real soon!

Oops........not sure what I did with other post............it's not even 6.30am and already I'm making errors.......

Doesn't bode well for the rest of the day.......:crazy:

I have charity bags to drop off today also........must be the time of year for clear outs. Love Chinese food.......one of my favourite takeouts along with Indian and pizza. We don't have a lot of Mexican restaurants where I live. But one thing I hate with a passion is chilli. Bleurgh! When we have nachos anywhere I always get chicken instead of chilli........never got the appeal of it at all.

I do love red meat and sushi though............haven't had breakfast yet and thinking of sushi :D

Oh.........it's Friday........yay..........

Not a fan of Indian although my wife loves it. She stops off at least once a week for some take out. I could live off of steak and pizza! Having a wing and pool party at our house Saturday. I have a friend who is a chicken farmer and we just got 480 wings fresh from the processor! We will be winged out by the end of the day! Taking the kids to see the minion movie tomorrow. I love movie theatre popcorn but I hate the freestyle machines they installed. The coke never tastes right out of the machines. Happy Friday to everyone, it's almost the weekend!

Open invite to pc's for wings this weekend................:D

Love steak......and pizza......hate the cinema though!! To many annoying folk making noise for me.....I'm quite intolerant to rustlers, slurpers, talkers, txters and the list goes on..........so I just don't go.......actually DH refuses to go the cinema with me any more unless it's an afternoon showing with just three other people in the theatre who sit nowhere near us.......lol....

Will wait for Minions on DVD I think ::yes::

Come on over! I usually wait a few weeks to go see a movie but my wife wanted to take the kids tomorrow so...I guess it's really today now. We live in a pretty small town so it's usually not busy although I'm sure it will be for this movie. I hated going when I lived in Orlando! Always packed with the same people you talked about.

Wish I could.....I'd be on the plane in a heartbeat!!!

Yes it is today for you now.........you must be a night owl.........:D

I'm just about to get up and start the day.........hope you and the family enjoy the movie.....with no annoying people around.....I am normally very tolerant......just not in cinemas.......

Good morning Universal peeps!

he can eat sushi, which he loves.
we go to a buffet chinese place that also has a sushi bar.

Ummm Sushi... I'm trying to convince my BF to try Cowfish when we visit in September. Anyone tried it. The podcast lot said it was good!

rachel, hope you had a fun day cleaning the flat.

do you hire out?

Na, just elbow grease and lots of cleaner. Its looking much better today ready for my dad's visit and say over. Hopefully cleaning is a form of exercise as I didn't get a chance to go for a run or cycle yesterday because I was cleaning.

I'm looking forward to my favorite thing at work today... Friday cooked English breakfast! Yum...

Boiling hot here today..........sitting in the garden with Wimbledon on........beautiful day :sunny:

Ordered an electric teppenyaki grill few weeks ago........it arrived today and it's much bigger than I thought it was going to be :oops:..........it's not quite the size of ones at Kobe......but it's a decent size!!

Won't be using it tonight as we are definitely bbqing tonight.......could be raining tomorrow........

Hoping Janet is feeling better and stronger today........:hug:

i was planning to be in bed by now but the dis made me stay up for this past hour.....

i tried to post here and received the message i had to log in in order to post on the thread.

??????

i put my pw in the box and the Dis kept saying it was incorrect.
it has taken this long to be able to come on to post.

guess what, on the umpteen time when i put my pw in, it finally took hold and here i am.

but, i forgot why i so desperately had to sign in to post something.
Boiling hot here today..........sitting in the garden with Wimbledon on........beautiful day :sunny:

Ordered an electric teppenyaki grill few weeks ago........it arrived today and it's much bigger than I thought it was going to be :oops:..........it's not quite the size of ones at Kobe......but it's a decent size!!

Won't be using it tonight as we are definitely bbqing tonight.......could be raining tomorrow........

Hoping Janet is feeling better and stronger today........:hug:

so, if the size of the electric grill is really large, the entire homie gang can come to dinner and you the grill will be large enough to cook all our food on it.

yaaaaa!

I'm going to cancel wings as we r not driving north from PBH now.

We walked over to RPR and just checked in a king suite until Sunday. :yay:

i was planning to be in bed by now but the dis made me stay up for this past hour.....

i tried to post here and received the message i had to log in in order to post on the thread.

??????

i put my pw in the box and the Dis kept saying it was incorrect.
it has taken this long to be able to come on to post.

guess what, on the umpteen time when i put my pw in, it finally took hold and here i am.

but, i forgot why i so desperately had to sign in to post something.

so, if the size of the electric grill is really large, the entire homie gang can come to dinner and you the grill will be large enough to cook all our food on it.

yaaaaa!

Still having issues logging in??? Annoying!

Mac......it's huge! I could cook for the village......but I won't.....lol......

I'm going to cancel wings as we r not driving north from PBH now.

We walked over to RPR and just checked in a king suite until Sunday. :yay:

Have a blast bluer.....well, I know you will :)

Had fantastic BBQ tonight.......invited a couple of friends over, they just left as they leaving for their 3 week trip to Orlando tomorrow.......not jealous at all :rolleyes1 Told DH to make sure everything was cooked properly........:D We always do, but with them heading off I was bit worried........all we spoke about I think was Orlando........

Wine, food and good company.....perfect Friday night.........

I swear it is already starting to get darker earlier.......:wave2:

Is it bad to be swimming poolside at RPR and posting in threads helping people??

Had a fantastic weekend :D

Janet..........hope things are improving :hug:

Hope pc enjoyed his pool and wing party...........sounded like a lot of fun!!!

Monday tomorrow........hope everyone has a great week ahead :thumbsup2

i still have the same issues schumi, can't get into my yahoo mail at all now.

this happened a couple of days ago where i mentioned it here.
now if this same situation happens on the dis for me, i'm doomed......lol
but at least i have the iphone to fall back on for mail.
just can't reply back on that tiny keyboard very well....

i'm lucky i was able to pull the dis up a few minutes ago.
have been trying for hours to sort out my Mac issue.
wish me luck.

hope janet is reading along and know she is missed and is getting better every day!

i still have the same issues schumi, can't get into my yahoo mail at all now.

this happened a couple of days ago where i mentioned it here.
now if this same situation happens on the dis for me, i'm doomed......lol
but at least i have the iphone to fall back on for mail.
just can't reply back on that tiny keyboard very well....

i'm lucky i was able to pull the dis up a few minutes ago.
have been trying for hours to sort out my Mac issue.
wish me luck.

hope janet is reading along and know she is missed and is getting better every day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter