Something About Nothing..........#11

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had a great time Friday night on the tour. There really is no way I'll be going back without being part of that group. It was so much fun. Talked to some people here at work and they just spent so much time waiting in line, they only got to 6 houses on Thursday night.

We had a great time Friday night on the tour. There really is no way I'll be going back without being part of that group. It was so much fun. Talked to some people here at work and they just spent so much time waiting in line, they only got to 6 houses on Thursday night.

It was a blast with you 2. There is no better way than the rip tour. You don't have to think about a thing just follow along and relax.

We sure did have fun, didn't we !

Come on back next year for the annual private tour Dennis
You and goofy fit in nice with the group

It's the only way to go I border to catch both shows and seeing each house twice and some a third time.

I went that Thursday prior to our tour and it was packed.
Your friends were lucky to get 6 of the houses done.

Hitting hhn Wednesday with express of course.
Hope it doesn't rain and the crowds are not bad

It rained hard around 3:00 today then started back up near 5:00.

I was in beetle juice on the second time it poured.
They stopped the show ten minutes into it.
Rats.....

Going to hit the islands tomorrow on what I missed on this trip

Then, my last hhn that night

Hope all the homies are doing fine

I'm doing very fine Mac....except for my last minute "what am I forgetting" panic attacks. It sure looks like you guys have endured some pretty wet weather. It sounds like you are still having a blast!

I'm doing very fine Mac....except for my last minute "what am I forgetting" panic attacks. It sure looks like you guys have endured some pretty wet weather. It sounds like you are still having a blast!

Be sure to keep connected with us while you are on vacation in Orlando.

I'll be looking forward to your weather reports when you go as I will be back home then suffering with cold weather in the north...

Rearing head to shout out what a grrr eat trip we had. Tons of fun meeting up with the old haunts errrr homies lol. Hope we didn't scare off the new blood hehe.

On mobile can't see pics note to ck them out.

I came home to hacked paypal account including a checking acct and 3 of my major credit cards. Spent 6 hrs on Monday trying to put that to rights. Think I caught most of charges and had them reversed. Now I get to watch all activity like a hawk or sign up for credit monitoring. Grrrrr. Ask me if I've checked since then doh

Tomorrow starting a four part bridge. Dentist tells me to allow 4 to 5 hrs in the chair for first session. I hope I get bathroom breaks lol

I came home to hacked paypal account including a checking acct and 3 of my major credit cards. Spent 6 hrs on Monday trying to put that to rights. Think I caught most of charges and had them reversed. Now I get to watch all activity like a hawk or sign up for credit monitoring. Grrrrr. Ask me if I've checked since then doh

I feel your pain. Same thing happened to me a week ago this past Sunday....someone hacked my paypal account and made three purchases to something called Nexon America (apparently which operates out of South Korea) before I was able to stop them. Happily all was well that ended well (my mastercard was cancelled and reissued, paypal refunded me all monies) but it was still a pain in the rump to get fixed.

Hey, I guess I should ask....is there room for one more in this little group? We are planning our next trip for May 2015, just me and the husband (our will-be-19-year-old-by-then has opted to stay home and not miss work). Planning to get Universal AP's and make our next 3 vacations Uni-based. Would love to hang out with all of you while we count down the days. I can be very charming.... honest :flower3: .

Had a great time talking with you and yours such great people to be around :goodvibes

It was a blast with you 2. There is no better way than the rip tour. You don't have to think about a thing just follow along and relax.
That's for sure great seeing ya'll again :thumbsup2

We sure did have fun, didn't we !

Come on back next year for the annual private tour Dennis
You and goofy fit in nice with the group

It's the only way to go I border to catch both shows and seeing each house twice and some a third time.

I went that Thursday prior to our tour and it was packed.
Your friends were lucky to get 6 of the houses done.

Hitting hhn Wednesday with express of course.
Hope it doesn't rain and the crowds are not bad
You had me sold the 1'st time on this tour 8yrs. ago ::yes::

Rearing head to shout out what a grrr eat trip we had. Tons of fun meeting up with the old haunts errrr homies lol. Hope we didn't scare off the new blood hehe.
Great seeing you both again looked like you both were wore out-along with mac but we all had a great time that's all that matters :thumbsup2

Now on a side note I want too apologize to all if I was stand off'ish and probably said somethings that I should not of it was me no one elses fault being in pain makes you act different..

Welcome Gina! We homies always like new posters here. Ask away. A friendly group.

So jealous of your spring trip. With my work schedule, I 'll be lucky to even get time over the holidays this year. Lots of big work scheduled for the spring, so no hope there either.

Oh, and it is Wednesday! The camel was last seen floating down the river created by our pouring rain today,

Enjoy the night.

I feel your pain. Same thing happened to me a week ago

Hey, I guess I should ask....is there room for one more in this little group? We are planning our next trip for May 2015, just me and the husband (our will-be-19-year-old-by-then has opted to stay home and not miss work). Planning to get Universal AP's and make our next 3 vacations Uni-based. Would love to hang out with all of you while we count down the days. I can be very charming.... honest :flower3: .

Welcome to your new home double G.
Once you post here, you become another of our homies!

May is a great time to go to the darkside

Welcome Gina! We homies always like new posters here. Ask away. A friendly group.

So jealous of your spring trip. With my work schedule, I 'll be lucky to even get time over the holidays this year. Lots of big work scheduled for the spring, so no hope there either.

Oh, and it is Wednesday! The camel was last seen floating down the river created by our pouring rain today,

Enjoy the night.

Hey, where is our Wednesday camel??

Bluer, you're slacking again........

Well, the only way I remembered it is Wednesday is that tonight was my last night for hhn and I fly back home Thursday night.
Boo hoo.

In case I miss you heading off......have a wonderful trip and lookin forward to hearing all about it :goodvibes

Tomorrow starting a four part bridge. Dentist tells me to allow 4 to 5 hrs in the chair for first session. I hope I get bathroom breaks lol

You've got everyone's share of bad luck Janet.......wow.....that's some dentist session......bathroom breaks are essential........would be for me anyway.......glad you had a great trip :wave2:

Hey Gina :wave2:...........always room for more on here.........:thumbsup2 we have just booked for next September last week and for the first time we haven't booked our DS :sad1: but hopefully he'll be on a work placement for a year before finishing his fifth year at University.......but it'll be strange without him ::yes::

Got some sad news last night and still can't quite believe it.

A friend who was the same age as me passed away while we were in Orlando this year. We had not seen each other in a couple of years but had the usual Christmas/birthday cards contact. We met when we were both 16 and starting our career with the same company, went on to do the same degree at the same time and moved down to this area at the same time with our families.

We were very different people but despite not actually liking each other when we first met (teenagers :crazy2:) we became good friends and even better when we all moved to England many years ago.

I feel so sad for her partner and daughter and will see them next week hopefully. I assume it was cancer of some kind as she passed in a hospice and I gather from the brief information I have it was very quick. Very scary.

Sorry for the morose post this morning.

Finishing off some decorating this morning, good way to spend the day as its wet, wild and cold again today. Very dark outside and so miserable looking. Be nice to not have to go out anywhere today.

Hope everyone's good :wave2:

Enjoy the night.

Hi ya Lynne!! So happy to see you here, too!! :banana:

I am both nervous and excited about our spring vacation. Its kind of out of my comfort zone....I don't know what to expect with either crowds or weather. That said, I am very much looking forward to some temperatures that are hopefully a little more tolerable than our regular August weeks. Maybe my hair will have a little less frizz for the vacation photos :rotfl: .

Welcome to your new home double G.
Once you post here, you become another of our homies!

May is a great time to go to the darkside

Thank you, macraven!! I am so happy to hear someone with your experience give me some reassurance on the travel dates :) .

And I must admit, I like the "homie" label. From someone who is is normally called "homely", homie is a definite improvement :rotfl2: .

Hey Gina :wave2:...........always room for more on here.........:thumbsup2 we have just booked for next September last week and for the first time we haven't booked our DS :sad1: but hopefully he'll be on a work placement for a year before finishing his fifth year at University.......but it'll be strange without him ::yes::

Got some sad news last night and still can't quite believe it.

A friend who was the same age as me passed away while we were in Orlando this year. We had not seen each other in a couple of years but had the usual Christmas/birthday cards contact. We met when we were both 16 and starting our career with the same company, went on to do the same degree at the same time and moved down to this area at the same time with our families.

We were very different people but despite not actually liking each other when we first met (teenagers :crazy2:) we became good friends and even better when we all moved to England many years ago.

I feel so sad for her partner and daughter and will see them next week hopefully. I assume it was cancer of some kind as she passed in a hospice and I gather from the brief information I have it was very quick. Very scary.

Sorry for the morose post this morning.

Finishing off some decorating this morning, good way to spend the day as its wet, wild and cold again today. Very dark outside and so miserable looking. Be nice to not have to go out anywhere today.

Hope everyone's good :wave2:

I am also leaving the option open for Jake to join us, if he changes his mind. His college year conclues at the end of April, so he wouldn't have to miss classes if he decided to come. Post-secondary education is expensive here, though, so I can see why he wants to get extra shifts in during his break (plus he loves his job....he works in the youth department at our YMCA). So, I leave it up to him. I can buy him a plane and park ticket pretty much anytime if need be.

It is a strange prospect to be having an "adults only" trip, though. This will be our first one ever (aside from our honeymoon). While I am sad that the boy may not be coming along, its exciting to have my beloved all to myself for a week :love: .

So sorry to hear about your friend. Cancer is a horrible disease.....it stole my dad from me 4 years ago tomorrow. Hearing the death of someone so young certainly makes a person refocus on what's important in life. Sending you sincere condolences and a big hug :hug:.

------------

My big news for today..........I bought our Universal APs! :woohoo: :yay: :dance3:

Went with the Premier AP's, since we plan to return in October 2015 and attend our first HHN :banana: . Then again the following April.....but that's jumping a bit ahead, I guess.

I am still trying to cover from the unbelievable exchange I just paid on the purchase. Oh. My. God. :faint: Our Canadian dollar has taken a real kicking the last month.

Homie Gina, you will find some Fridays in May bring in the local school kids for a field trip.
They are only around for the school day.

Weather is so nice today at 81.
It doesn't drop until sundown which will take it to 75 then.

If any of you go to hhn tonight and leave at 2:00 am, it will be a nippy 64 then

Rearing head to shout out what a grrr eat trip we had. Tons of fun meeting up with the old haunts errrr homies lol. Hope we didn't scare off the new blood hehe. On mobile can't see pics note to ck them out. I came home to hacked paypal account including a checking acct and 3 of my major credit cards. Spent 6 hrs on Monday trying to put that to rights. Think I caught most of charges and had them reversed. Now I get to watch all activity like a hawk or sign up for credit monitoring. Grrrrr. Ask me if I've checked since then doh Tomorrow starting a four part bridge. Dentist tells me to allow 4 to 5 hrs in the chair for first session. I hope I get bathroom breaks lol

That sucks big time.

Welcome Gina. :-)

Schumi, sorry to hear about your friend.

Mac, bet you are in the air now. Have a safe flight.

Well, signing out for a little bit. I have to get up at 4AM for my flight. I will have my laptop with me and will check in from time to time...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter