Something About Nothing..........#11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dinner sounds great, set me a spot. Pork slow cooked and with coleslaw, my mouth is watering.

Oh it was lush!! I made it spicy though........very spicy :thumbsup2
Hope you arrived safe today and are already enjoying yourselves :)

Did some reorganising DS bedroom today........he has an area in it that is a bit redundant, his room is L shaped but the other area he doesn't really use.........so today we measured it and got some furniture ordered for it.......he uses it as a bit of a dumping ground but not any more :rolleyes1 he got a shock when he came in tonight and I had started clearing the whole area......we found stuff we forgot we had!! But it was a productive day.

Tomorrow is grocery shopping, and bulk making lasagnes to be frozen.....bought a load of minced beef from wholesaler other day and the biggest onions in the world so that's tomorrow sorted.

Weather sucks here just now........rain and more rain. But all cosy inside here tonight.

Hope everyone's good :goodvibes

Hi everyone! Why is it that every fall, I never have time to catch up?! :confused3
School with 3 hours of homework a night, soccer, golf, football and work have taken all my play time away! Hope everyone is doing well!

Why do I see no pictures from these alleged meetings? I think there should be pictures! I also think there should be pictures of those meetings taking place today through this weekend ... Have a great time! :goodvibes

Keisha .. this one's for you! My DS might like Scooby almost as much as you!
(I know I need to get a trip report done! - esp since I'm the one asking for pictures :bitelip: )

Why do I see no pictures from these alleged meetings? I think there should be pictures! I also think there should be pictures of those meetings taking place today through this weekend ... Have a great time! :goodvibes

I'm with 'ya on this..C'mon peeps photobucket or Flicker it!!:thumbsup2

I will try to post some pixs when I get back Monday

I'm with 'ya on this..C'mon peeps photobucket or Flicker it!!:thumbsup2 I will try to post some pixs when I get back Monday

Here we are hanging out today.

C161014F-1AE9-4DB6-85A9-0364D2FABB1C.jpg

I hope everyone is enjoying their trips, I love experiencing HHN through you all!

I had to post to celebrate my ticker countdown today!! 1 Month, 3 weeks and 6 days :banana:

Whoop Whoop:yay:

Today is just a lounge by the pool day since tonight is HHN rip tour.

What a fun long day!

HHN is Kewl, great private RIP tour.

My legs and feet feel like rubber. Lol

Later homies

Will chat here later

macraven said:
What a fun long day!

HHN is Kewl, great private RIP tour.

My legs and feet feel like rubber. Lol

Later homies

Will chat here later

We had a blast mac....Dennis is still talking about how much fun hhn was....

What a fun long day! HHN is Kewl, great private RIP tour. My legs and feet feel like rubber. Lol Later homies Will chat here later

Just got up. Last night was a blast as usual. HHH, RIP, and homies can't get better than that. We had a blast and the houses this year were great.

Goofy, very nice meeting you and your fiancee. Have fun tonight at the concert.

Glad to hear there has had some lovely meets.......will hear more about them I'm sure............Bluer.......love the picture of the 3 "zombies" you sure look swell :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

We're having a Potter marathon last couple of nights..........I always say I only like the first 2, but I forgot how good they really are........up to the fifth tonight.

It's fascinating watching DiagonAlley and HE in the movie after being in the "real thing" ...........fun!

Had a beautiful day today...lots of sunshine and warm, very warm for this time of year..........we have a wasp nest above our garage and thought they would be dead by now.........but it's been mild so today we bought a bug bomb.......it worked........we had about 100 dead wasps on our drive :sick:.......not pretty!!

So tonight was Potter, white wine, chips and dip...........:love:............perfect night in with DH and DS who had no plans tonight :)

Forgot to connect my pics to PhotoBucket tonight........will get round to it :rolleyes1

Hope everyone's having a great weekend :goodvibes

Schumi, glad to hear no more wasps. We have them trying to nest in the spring at different parts of our house. I hate them!

Glad to hear ll the fun HHN was for all.

A very cold and rainy day. Poor DD had to play 2 soccer games in pouring rain. Hoping the rain goes away for the games tomorrow.

Have a great week- end everyone!

And hope Mac has recovered! :)

It was great having join us this year.
So nice to meet both of you and hope you are a repeat next year.

A lot of fun with the Bluers today!
And more fun with them tomorrow

We are home now. :( we had a great time with all of the homies. HHN and RIP tour were awesome. Can't wait for next year!

Miss you Mac. See you soon.

Parks have been crowded since I got here, today was no different.

At 5:20 this afternoon, DM had a line standby wait of 75 minutes....

Thank you for express, especially unlimited express pass

Schumi, did I just read you have wasps as a pet?

Oh my...".....

Parks have been crowded since I got here, today was no different.

At 5:20 this afternoon, DM had a line standby wait of 75 minutes....

Thank you for express, especially unlimited express pass

Wasps all gone now thankfully.........the bug bomb seemed to get rid of most of them.......this new cold spell finished them off :thumbsup2

Yep Unlimited EP is fantastic..........a lovely extra perk of staying in such a beautiful resort :goodvibes

Got my winter fake fur hat out this morning........it's cold, grey and miserable but the house is lovely and warm and cosy. DH and I are going to watch a movie this afternoon. Too miserable to go out.

Watching the final HP tonight........really enjoying them :thumbsup2

Carol wasps!!!! Good thing they are gone.

Well back to work to make more $$$. Had a great time with everyone. We met up with many homies this trip.

Mac, wish we were still there, 5 days still was not enough. Hope you get in more rides.

Where is dammit Janet???

Yea
Where is dammit Janet.....
Doing rhpshow Wednesday
Will miss her during that show

Going to the parks now and prepared for the rain that is cong I'm
Leaving phone in the room

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter