Something About Nothing..........#11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't it great to snag a new phone? Figure by the time I'm good for another freebie from AT&T all the bendie issues will be to solved lol

Carole I'm still not sold on the new dr but it took a whole season + to tolerate Matt smith. Rory n ms pond helped. I am intrigued by mr pink will be interesting to see where that goes. Weeping angels. That's what I need?

Re hhn houses does anybody know if the 'we don't have the rights to call it a weeping angel" made a 3rd appearance this year?

Carole I'm still not sold on the new dr but it took a whole season + to tolerate Matt smith. Rory n ms pond helped. I am intrigued by mr pink will be interesting to see where that goes. Weeping angels. That's what I need?

I was never a fan of Matt Smith........but to be fair, I never really watched it then......I still yearn for the old Tom Baker days.
They seem to be making episodes with connections to movies/famous stories.......or am I imagining that?

Another beautiful day here today........hot enough to be outside with no jacket.

Getting ready to watch first episode of the new series of The Blacklist.......we record it and flick through the adverts.......only way to watch most tv shows.

AHS starts soon..........that is going to be freaky!!

Hope everyone's good and has a great weekend :wave2:

tomorrow, tomorrow:woohoo:

looking forward to seeing the homies & having a nice relaxing week (don't laugh, I built in down time this trip to just chill, now to see if I can stick to the plan:rolleyes1)

forget vegas, Orlando is my kind of sin city;)

looking forward to seeing the homies & having a nice relaxing week (don't laugh, I built in down time this trip to just chill, now to see if I can stick to the plan:rolleyes1)

We will see'ya next Friday!!!! :cool1:

Hope all are enjoying the weekend!

Safe travels to those in route this week.

Rain to come soon. Up to an inch. Oh well, we had a pretty nice week.

Bluers glad to hear you are enjoying the new phones. I will stick with my 5 for awhile. I tend to never buy when new model comes out. I always also keep my phone in a case. I can be clumsy, so I feel better with it in a case.

Later.......:dance3:

Good morning everyone.

What's going on with this site. Since yesterday it keeps giving server too busy try later. Anyone else:confused3.

We will see'ya next Friday!!!! :cool1:

Looking forward to next week. We arrive Thursday for 5 days, HHN here we come. Can't wait to hang out with everyone.

Janet, are you doing Disney first too?

Good morning everyone.

What's going on with this site. Since yesterday it keeps giving server too busy try later. Anyone else:confused3.

Yep me too.........couldnt get on from late last night and this morning like you said, just kept saying server busy :confused3

I tried sending a couple of pm's and they froze half way through so I gave up.

We had rain today.........a lot of rain.......but now sun is shining but you can feel the change of temperature now......getting much cooler and a real chill in the air.

Off to a friends house tonight for a catch up and a small glass of wine or two ::yes::

I was having the same problem logging in too.

WE ARE 4 HOURS AWAY FROM HOME!!! WOOHOO HRH HERE WE COME! :cool1:

Yep me too.........couldnt get on from late last night and this morning like you said, just kept saying server busy :confused3 I tried sending a couple of pm's and they froze half way through so I gave up. We had rain today.........a lot of rain.......but now sun is shining but you can feel the change of temperature now......getting much cooler and a real chill in the air. Off to a friends house tonight for a catch up and a small glass of wine or two ::yes::
I was having the same problem logging in too. WE ARE 4 HOURS AWAY FROM HOME!!! WOOHOO HRH HERE WE COME! :cool1:

Good , at least it was not me only.

Mac, Mariquibi, & Pax... We have arrived! Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow!

Meet me at finnegans around 3:20 sharky
We are going with the plan you know about.

Excited to see you, pax, Marco and any homie that comes up to me for a meet and great!

Been getting server is busy each time I come here........
That suxs big time

At the motherland this week and have had my fill of rain.
Watching the weather on the tv and they predict 59 degrees tonight.
Better than back home as it was 38 one of the past nights

Floridians are probably loving these cool temps.......

At the motherland this week and have had my fill of rain.
Watching the weather on the tv and they predict 59 degrees tonight.
Better than back home as it was 38 one of the past nights

Floridians are probably loving these cool temps.......

Hi MacRed! Hug a Zombie for me! :bitelip:

It's today!!

Can't wait to see everyone.

Quick stop at Epcot for one last Maelstrom ride then on to Universal!

:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Pax

Sounds like you guys are going to have a great time.

Mac, we had rain, rain and more rain when we were in Orlando for 10 days. Sure puts a damper on stuff when you've got old ones and young ones and you're trying to keep everyone dry and comfortable and happy.

Hope you all have a great time at horror nights tonight........say hi to Mr Myers for me :thumbsup2

My feet are cold now. Time for the snugglies I think.

I do love the dark nights though........all warm in the house is so cosy. Do prefer the heat of Florida though.

:wave2:

Evening all :)

Was a miserable Monday here today.......rain never stopped whole day.......so went out this morning.....nearly got blown away by the wind then some idiot nearly rammed into my car at a roundabout :headache:

Said he didn't see me :confused3 I had got out to check he hadn't scraped the car as the sensors were bleeping like mad........he hadn't.......but how he missed a big black car like mine I'll never know!!

So this afternoon....had a cosy day in and fell asleep on the sofa with my purple blanky over the top of me........I'm still blaming jet lag ::yes:: ::yes:: I've only been home a week!! DH is on his days off again and he fell asleep on the other one :rotfl:......proper lazy day.

Hope everyone's good :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter