Something About Nothing..........#11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi :wave:

Just a quick fly by...we left RPR yesterday...now on the WDW portion of our trip.

Danielle switched to a manual chair at Pop since the scooter was too expensive... at least I can work off some of that food from the booths...think I gained at least 10 lbs since yesterday.

Hope mac made it OK...

Rain rain go away.....

mac - r u there yet;)? rain gone yet?

Vicki - I did my get on the scale so I can see how much padding I can pack on during vacation routine this morning:bitelip:. rest of my family eats double what I do & always loses weight when traveling:confused3

I cancelled AoA little mermaid and spent a little more, snagging POR Riverside for 2 nights less than $300. if you guys haven't priced WDW lately, it's approx. a 30% discount. It absolutely drives me nutz when people complain about paying over $200 a night for the onsite deluxe loews' resorts.

now to figure out what section to request @ POR, have only done FQ there.:confused3

Yup... guess who has ZERO motivation to be ready to go on Friday? That's right... me :faint:

Mac I hope your travels have all gone smoothly and you are enjoying your stay so far.

Marco I hope your flight is quiet and uneventful.

We'll see all of you Sunday! (Mac, Marco & Pax)

Hello from Cabana Bay! Flight on Spirit went surprisingly well. Had dinner at Tchoup Chop (omg so good!!). Bout to go to bed to go see Mac at AK. Also gonna go see off Maelstrom and finally ride the dwarf ride.

Only 36 hours until we leave for our trip to Orlando. A 14 hour straight drive with 6 people in an SUV, it's going to be fun. I am really looking forward to even the drive. It's the first family trip with both my brother and sister in over 20 years. My brother and his son have only been to Universal once and never done HHN before so I think they are in for a good time. Let's hope the weather is nice, I have heard rain has been the norm for HHN this year.

Yup... guess who has ZERO motivation to be ready to go on Friday? That's right... me :faint:

Mac I hope your travels have all gone smoothly and you are enjoying your stay so far.

Marco I hope your flight is quiet and uneventful.

We'll see all of you Sunday! (Mac, Marco & Pax)

:cool1:
My flight leaves in under 12 hours, only a 3-hour flight. Thanks!

See ya soon Jody!

Hello from Cabana Bay! Flight on Spirit went surprisingly well. Had dinner at Tchoup Chop (omg so good!!). Bout to go to bed to go see Mac at AK. Also gonna go see off Maelstrom and finally ride the dwarf ride.

Great! The Seven Dwarfs is such a smooth ride... rode it about four times a few weeks back..

See ya soon as well!

Cheers! :drinking1

Marquibiri :thumbsup2

$(KGrHqV,!rEFJh5VGfp(BSbn+fh8b!~~60_35.JPG

Only 36 hours until we leave for our trip to Orlando. A 14 hour straight drive with 6 people in an SUV, it's going to be fun. I am really looking forward to even the drive. It's the first family trip with both my brother and sister in over 20 years. My brother and his son have only been to Universal once and never done HHN before so I think they are in for a good time. Let's hope the weather is nice, I have heard rain has been the norm for HHN this year.

no worries, it's getting it all out of it's system...

SDMM really missed the mark for us to point I didn't blow a FP+ on it. this trip. will be perfect for my 4 y.o. GD next trip but wished they'd gone a bit more adventurous with it.:confused3

good day all, my magic number is 3:dance3:

Have a great trip........don't worry about the rain. We got soaked opening night at HHN.....really soaked........then the other nights were beautiful......well Friday 26th was raining but it was weird....it was so hot we didn't get wet......well apart from my hair. Still a lot of fun though :wave2:

$(KGrHqV,!rEFJh5VGfp(BSbn+fh8b!~~60_35.JPG

no worries, it's getting it all out of it's system...

SDMM really missed the mark for us to point I didn't blow a FP+ on it. this trip. will be perfect for my 4 y.o. GD next trip but wished they'd gone a bit more adventurous with it.:confused3

good day all, my magic number is 3:dance3:

Yep hope it dries out for ya when you get there.........we only had one change of plan due to weather.one night.......instead of playing mini golf we got wine and a movie in the room..........not a bad swap ::yes::

Janet....DH is watching the Dr Who episode the caretaker right now........think that monster thing sounds like Dr Doom????

Well.........getting back to normality.....whatever that is!

Sleep not quite back to normal yet......waking up at 3am wondering what park we'll go to today :upsidedow..............

Got all our laundry done now..........that's a depressing site when you tip all 3 cases out on utility room floor :crazy2: after picking out all the goodies we brought back of course!

Hope everyone heading out soon has a blast and weather is as hot as we had it.......except one day........something not right about walking out of air conditioned hotel and it's colder outside......but it was early and only once.

Not got pictures even organised yet.......and dreading dealing with Photo bucket who I'm sure has it in for me :badpc: so trip report will begin.........sometime ::yes::

Hope everyone's good :wave2:

OH THE HUMANITY! :sad:

I will be depraved, errr, DEPRIVED of BOOGITY SHRIMP!!!

NASCAR GRILL is CLOSING!!! :faint:

Yeah, not too worried about the rain, we will have a great time regardless of the weather. I am so looking forward to the suspense and sheer terror that shall begin tomorrow- and that is just the family car ride there.

Yeah, not too worried about the rain, we will have a great time regardless of the weather. I am so looking forward to the suspense and sheer terror that shall begin tomorrow- and that is just the family car ride there.

:rotfl:

nothing like those four little words in heavy rotation...are we there yet?:crazy2:

carole - your DH might be onto something. my fav episode this far this season. was surprised re the little girl's interaction with the dr, so funny.

I should be packing but watching baseball and on the 'net, tomoorow lol

Have a great trip........don't worry about the rain. We got soaked opening night at HHN.....really soaked........then the other nights were beautiful......well Friday 26th was raining but it was weird....it was so hot we didn't get wet......well apart from my hair. Still a lot of fun though :wave2: Yep hope it dries out for ya when you get there.........we only had one change of plan due to weather.one night.......instead of playing mini golf we got wine and a movie in the room..........not a bad swap ::yes:: Janet....DH is watching the Dr Who episode the caretaker right now........think that monster thing sounds like Dr Doom???? Well.........getting back to normality.....whatever that is! Sleep not quite back to normal yet......waking up at 3am wondering what park we'll go to today :upsidedow.............. Got all our laundry done now..........that's a depressing site when you tip all 3 cases out on utility room floor :crazy2: after picking out all the goodies we brought back of course! Hope everyone heading out soon has a blast and weather is as hot as we had it.......except one day........something not right about walking out of air conditioned hotel and it's colder outside......but it was early and only once. Not got pictures even organised yet.......and dreading dealing with Photo bucket who I'm sure has it in for me :badpc: so trip report will begin.........sometime ::yes:: Hope everyone's good :wave2:

Glad you made it back home. It really stinks but then you get to plan for next year.

Wow it's quite here. Everyone must be on vacation. For us next week.

I had to visit the doctor to get something as my congestion was not getting better, but now things are getting better thanks to a steroid pack.

Oh, I finally scored our iPhone 6+'s yesterday for the Mrs and I. Gotta keep her happy. We have had nothing but scalpers everyday buying what limited stock there is. Well Apple got a good size shipment and the rest is history. :-)

Wow it's quite here. Everyone must be on vacation. For us next week.

I had to visit the doctor to get something as my congestion was not getting better, but now things are getting better thanks to a steroid pack.

Oh, I finally scored our iPhone 6+'s yesterday for the Mrs and I. Gotta keep her happy. We have had nothing but scalpers everyday buying what limited stock there is. Well Apple got a good size shipment and the rest is history. :-)

My 6+ should be arriving the day after I return from my trip:(. Would have been great to have with me this weekend. What do you guys think about it? This will be I first iphone although the wife has a 5s. Does it fit inside your pockets okay? Do you give it the thumbs up or have buyers remorse? Would just love to hear real user impressions.

My 6+ should be arriving the day after I return from my trip:(. Would have been great to have with me this weekend. What do you guys think about it? This will be I first iphone although the wife has a 5s. Does it fit inside your pockets okay? Do you give it the thumbs up or have buyers remorse? Would just love to hear real user impressions.
I love my 6+! It doesn't fit in my pockets but it fits in DH cargo shorts. I wouldn't put the plus in a back pocket or try to sit with it in your pocket. You will bend it if you do that. I would definitely give it a thumbs up. I'm real happy that DH bought it for us. Can't wait to use it next week at HHN.

:wave2: Carol. Sucks to be back to reality, huh? :crazy2:

Hey Mr MH :wave2:......yep.....sucks big time!! I tried to send you a pm yesterday....site kept logging me out........just wanted to say hi and how nice it was to see you and Mrs MH.........we had lovely time with you both........:)
You all back to normal now? Plans for next trip yet :thumbsup2

carole - your DH might be onto something. my fav episode this far this season. was surprised re the little girl's interaction with the dr, so funny.

Yeah I really enjoyed that episode.......after DH mentioned it all I could hear was Dr Doom..........has our Peter grown on you yet??

Glad you made it back home. It really stinks but then you get to plan for next year.

Thanks :goodvibes Yep......plans are in motion as we speak.....::yes::

I love my 6+! It doesn't fit in my pockets but it fits in DH cargo shorts. I wouldn't put the plus in a back pocket or try to sit with it in your pocket. You will bend it if you do that. I would definitely give it a thumbs up. I'm real happy that DH bought it for us. Can't wait to use it next week at HHN.

Hey Mrs Bluer :wave2:..........nice to see you :)

Was frosty this morning here.......but a beautiful day. Planned to go for a walk but ended up writing reviews on Trip Advisor.........tried to get PhotoBucket to play nice.......:badpc: :badpc: :faint:

Then went grocery shopping..........not so much fun over here......I miss Target, Publix and yes even Wal-Mart.

Anyhoots........hope everyone's doing ok :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter