Something About Nothing..........#11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Anniversary to Schumi and DH. Hope your dinner was nice. I'm still trying to get my DS to take his driver's learner's permit test. He could have done so on his 16th birthday, but his 17th is coming soon, so I will start a fire under him soon. I'd like to have another driver in the house.

Well it's Friday all! Very short week for me, but I am so happy that the week-end is upon us.

Safe travels, good wishes, and get well thoughts to all and their families.

:beach: - with such a gray day, and rain coming, I so miss that Florida sun.:sad:

Carole congrats, hope u have an over-the-top clown free lol adventure

Lynne never thought of having the week back be a short one. Usually carve days off the prior one but makes sense as that first week back goes on forever

Have a great weekend all

Happy Friday everyone.
Just stopping by to say HI. Life is still crazy here so Mr Bluer and I don't have a lot of time to write. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Hi :wave:

Happy anniversary to Carole and Tom :lovestruc
Hope you have a great time tomorrow night.

Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend :goodvibes

Happy Anniversary Schum pixiedust:

Only 6 days until I am leaving this ridiculously cold, volcanic erupting island and going to Orlando :cheer2:

Mikkimús;52226694 said:
Happy Anniversary Schum pixiedust:

Only 6 days until I am leaving this ridiculously cold, volcanic erupting island and going to Orlando :cheer2:

:woohoo::woohoo:

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

take sunscreen.
going from the ice to the fire.......you don't want a sunburn.

and congrats again on the ring!

Thanks for all the good wishes...........had a lovely anniversary dinner, albeit a day late........was nice though.

Miss Mikki........we've been watching the volcano notices and checking updates every day..........I remember a couple of years ago when Eyjafjallajökull (can't pronounce it though :rotfl:) erupted and the ash cloud affected a huge amount of air travel for us............been hoping the same wouldn't happen with this one..........will look out for you at HHN's :thumbsup2

I'm packed :thumbsup2

Got plenty of room in cases which bodes well for bringing more stuff back :cool1:

Got through about half my list for today so far.......just had lunch so after Grand Prix will get everything else done......I hope.

Hope everyone's having a great Sunday :)

Thanks for all the good wishes...........had a lovely anniversary dinner, albeit a day late........was nice though.

Miss Mikki........we've been watching the volcano notices and checking updates every day..........I remember a couple of years ago when Eyjafjallajökull (can't pronounce it though :rotfl:) erupted and the ash cloud affected a huge amount of air travel for us............been hoping the same wouldn't happen with this one..........will look out for you at HHN's :thumbsup2

I'm packed :thumbsup2

Got plenty of room in cases which bodes well for bringing more stuff back :cool1:

Got through about half my list for today so far.......just had lunch so after Grand Prix will get everything else done......I hope.

Hope everyone's having a great Sunday :)

wishing you a safe and smooth flight back home to orlando...

Happy day late anniversary schumi!:yay:

Been crazy still here and have not been on. Just checking in before bed.

Mac, has everything on your side been sorted out? thanks for the card too.:grouphug:

i wish things were sorted out..............lol

it's monday.

i think Bluer should post keep posting camel day so i have an idea of what day it is once the week begins........

i'm hoping schumi/carole gets to meet all the homies on this trip.

she will have so much fun getting to know the homies she has been talking to on this thread.

Evening!

I've been quite busy catching up on stuff for HHN!

I completed watching the From Dusk till Dawn First Season TV series...

It's quite hilarious how I watched each episode, looking carefully at the surroundings and all facades wondering if I will spot any in the House...

Gonna watch Halloween once again as well as AVP.

I'm thrilled!

I'm traveling this coming Thursday with DW and Fabiana (DD) and two other families for 8 nights to WDW, her first trip, she's 3! :cool1:
Got free dining and memory maker, so quite happy about that.. I'll have to concentrate on HHN after that trip.. :goodvibes

mac, I'm meeting Pax on Thursday Oct 2nd for HoS!! Looking forward to that as well!

Cheers! :drinking1

Marquibiri :thumbsup2

Evening!

I've been quite busy catching up on stuff for HHN!

I completed watching the From Dusk till Dawn First Season TV series...

It's quite hilarious how I watched each episode, looking carefully at the surroundings and all facades wondering if I will spot any in the House...

Gonna watch Halloween once again as well as AVP.

I'm thrilled!

I'm traveling this coming Thursday with DW and Fabiana (DD) and two other families for 8 nights to WDW, her first trip, she's 3! :cool1:
Got free dining and memory maker, so quite happy about that.. I'll have to concentrate on HHN after that trip.. :goodvibes

mac, I'm meeting Pax on Thursday Oct 2nd for HoS!! Looking forward to that as well!

Cheers! :drinking1

Marquibiri :thumbsup2

did i read that right that Fabiana is 3??

no way, she was just born last year i thought,
or was it the year before last year.......?

you'll have fun at the motherland with your family and friends for 8 nights!

i'm so glad you are meeting up with Pax for HOS.
you 2 tour alike so it will be a fun great night for youse.
you couldn't have found a better park partner for HOS.

you and me both!
can't wait for HHN..
i haven't caught up on the movies yet, but there is still time.
thrilled we will have HHN together with Pax/wife, sharkygoddess/and Mr S !

have a safe flight on thursday!

i came here to tuck everyone in bed.

but looks like you all are catching zzz's before i made it back here......:laughing:

Glad to hear about Dad at home now Bluer. Sending good wishes.

Sorry Raven. I need my sleep. Night owl I am not.

Hope all are doing well.

Those who are traveling, safe travels. Those in vacation mode - have a great time!

Yep, it's a rainy Tuesday. I might even have to find a jacket. It's cooler weather now. Darn cold front from Canada. I want that Indian Summer this month. We had a big harvest moon last night. Was a full moon and looked so big as it was rising. Fall will be here before you know it.:surfweb:

Glad to hear about Dad at home now Bluer. Sending good wishes.

Yep, it's a rainy Tuesday. I might even have to find a jacket. It's cooler weather now. Darn cold front from Canada. I want that Indian Summer this month. We had a big harvest moon last night. Was a full moon and looked so big as it was rising. Fall will be here before you know it.:surfweb:

oh my, i just remembered the harvest moon was to be last night.
i was so looking forward to seeing it and now i remember since you pointed it out.

i had estate and trip papers out on my dining room table yesterday evening, trying to organize and put papers in piles for me to work on next.

i left the room and left my glass of ice water on that table......
only gone a few seconds and turned around and saw my Luna licking something on the table.
then i saw the glass was on its side.

insert screaming sounds

used the stove/oven to help "dry" out documents.
things that could never be replaced.......

at times like this i think about the truth in my tagline.
life is what happens to you on your way to achieving your dreams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter