Something About Nothing..........#11

Status
Not open for further replies.
holiday weekends are almost as bad as a time change for me, forgot to set the alarm to wake up:guilty:

Happy Labor Day everyone! No BBQ for us...but I do get to choose what's for dinner (birthday perk).

First day of school tomorrow :( but at least no kids. Then then come flooding in on Wednesday.

Enjoy your day everyone!

Happy (belated) birthday

swimming-pool-cake.jpg

bluer - wow, u have your hands' full, good luck to ur pa! enjoy that free time with mrs bluer and make sure to take pics of any HHN u see starting to sprout up on the streets please.

it is still raining here, GD is bouncing off walls:crowded:time to break out the board games, she's so excited that pre-school starts tomorrow can't concentrate. Don't recall my DSs being quite so excited to go back to school, maybe it's a girl thing?:confused3

i know your birthday will be celebrated at the darkside.
i think your Mr's is also this month.

9 bd in one month.............:eek:
that is a busy month for youse.

all youse have left to do is pack now.

Packing Sunday.........I would leave it till Monday but even DH thinks we should pack day before we leave.......:confused3

Tom is an August birthday :thumbsup2........yep mine coming up but I don't think I need anything.....got very spoiled last year and at Christmas so really don't need anything........may look in Tiffany though :scratchin

Oh the little cat was found safely........he's back under one of our pear tree as we speak........so glad to see him again :goodvibes

Schumi,

Remember to pm me for next weekend.

Absolutely will, won't forget :thumbsup2

Glorious day here today so hot.......had a friend over for lunch and we sat out as it was beautiful.

Finished watching Breaking Bad last night.........what an amazing show.........we binge watched our way through it as it was so good :thumbsup2

Hope everyone's good :)

it is still raining here, GD is bouncing off walls:crowded:time to break out the board games, she's so excited that pre-school starts tomorrow can't concentrate. Don't recall my DSs being quite so excited to go back to school, maybe it's a girl thing?:confused3

My boy always loved school..........I was the opposite so was my DH........I used to love the bad weather days when D was little, getting the paints and board games out........seems like yesterday really ::yes::

Hi :wave:

A belated :bday: to goofyfigment and Kfish...hope you had a good day and lots of presents to open.

Wow Carole...you're leaving Monday... time flies...see you in 3 weeks:cool1:

:grouphug: Mr bluer...hope your dad gets better soon :goodvibes

Been doing last minute planning for the WDW portion of our trip...who knew 4 days could be such a pain to schedule. We will stick to the darkside next time ::yes::

Have a great week homies:wave2:

Reality and the old routine hit today. At dinner tonight, DD said do you believe we were in Florida earlier today. Yeah, we had a great time.

Yep, Mac, it was not that crowded and had a great time.

Bluers, prayers for Dad. Have fun together at RPH.

Kfish, great pictures and congrats on your pregnancy. Chris will be a good big brother.

Just got back from Dallas. Thoughts going out to all having family issues. I'm in the same boat and heading down to Otown this weekend because of it. Anyhow, we hit six flags over Arlington Monday. After years if uni and WDW...nice thrill rides but what a different level of park! Will make me appreciate the Orlando parks that much more!

carole's multi-tasking with those big old wine glasses = free weights, saves a trip to the gym! how'd u like the Dr? very different, still not sold on him lol. haven't seen him in anything else but told he's well-respected.

:scratchinas to this bit of news http://www.david-tennant-news.com/gracepoint/ Was blown away by how good Broadchurch was, not sure why Fox feels the need to 'american-ize' it but happy to see David Tennant is reprising his role at least.

]

I know what you mean about Peter Capaldi.........he's probably not everyone's cup of tea and may take some time to get used to him. I grew up watching him, sometimes at local theatre and on tv. He is well respected as he tends to be very select in his choices.

I loved Tom baker as the Dr and struggled when the next one came along.....but by that time I had really outgrown Dr Who anyway.......that was when it really was a kids show. I hope he grows on you though, he's certainly a character :thumbsup2

I never watched Broadchurch even though DT was in it.

I watched one "Americanisation" of a British tv show and will never watch another one. The British version of Life on Mars was astounding tv and it's follow up Ashes to Ashes was even better with an amazing ending..........then I watched the US version of Life on Mars and it was truly awful......Harvey Keitel was in it but even he couldn't save it........and I usually love a lot of American TV, a lot of it is brilliant, but if you never watched LoM you were lucky :thumbsup2

Wow Carole...you're leaving Monday... time flies...see you in 3 weeks:cool1:
:

Yep.......leave Monday for overnight at airport hotel then fly Tuesday :cool1: Looking forward to seeing you again :goodvibes

Reality and the old routine hit today. At dinner tonight, DD said do you believe we were in Florida earlier today. Yeah, we had a great time.

Glad to hear you had such a great time...........trip report with pictures??? :thumbsup2

Wednesday already.........5 more sleeps till overnight at airport :cool1:

Dull grey and cool today..........after being boiling hot yesterday it's not nice.........

Have a great day :)

5 more sleeps !!!!!!!!

i'm totally excited for youse...

i keep thinking today is saturday.
everyday seems like it is saturday to me.
Mr Mac is home so it must be 'saturday'....

we are leaving in a few minutes to go over to Galena and take a boat ride.
glad it really isn't saturday today as it would be packed then.

Just got back from Dallas. Thoughts going out to all having family issues. I'm in the same boat and heading down to Otown this weekend because of it. Anyhow, we hit six flags over Arlington Monday. After years if uni and WDW...nice thrill rides but what a different level of park! Will make me appreciate the Orlando parks that much more!

:hug::hug:

hope all turns out well.

humpty hump:dance3:

i keep thinking today is saturday.
everyday seems like it is saturday to me.
Mr Mac is home so it must be 'saturday'....

we are leaving in a few minutes to go over to Galena and take a boat ride.
glad it really isn't saturday today as it would be packed then.

that sounds really exotic...where is Galena? yeah, I know on google somewhere lol

enjoy that time w/mr mac, make sure he adheres to ur schedule & give him chores lol

carole - Broadchurch was absolutely excellent, so many great actors...real ones, not those of the pretty face tabloid variety that is pervasive in the US:rolleyes1

I finally booked a hotel in Clearwater to make the mr happy. he was convinced we'd be sleeping on the beach if I delayed any longer. Little does he know i'll likely switch 'er up if something else strikes my fancy hehe drives him nutz.

thanx

pretty sure I'm the only person on the planet who isn't sick of the camel hehe

Thanks Bluer!

I'm with Mac. Getting home on a Tuesday and starting the work week today, seems like it is not Wednesday.

Schumi, maybe I'll do a trip report - I tend to like to read them more than do one! Oh gosh, you'll be there soon! Happy packing and safe travel.

Mac will now have to keep Mr. Mac busy, now that he's retired. :) You soon will take flight too! :)

Keisha, it's great the kids have started school. Bad thing, I have to pack lunches for them now. Was out of that routine during the summer. Love your idea for the halloween party. We saw all types of costumes. From heroes to villains, baby to senior were dressed up. I was a wimp, a mickey scary pumpkin shirt and shorts. DD squeezed into her Jasmine costume, but tricked me into maleficent mickey ears to complete the outfit instead of the headpiece that we had bought (and repaired) that matched the outfit. Funny, some girl asked DD where she got her costume. Had to explain, at Disney Store several years ago. When I looked at the current Jasmine costume, DD's is much nicer, and skimpier. Now both outfit and headpiece are in the good will pile. Even when it was new, we did not buy the matching shoes, as DD could not fit in even the biggest size. She was thrilled to find an Anna coronation dress in a size 14. I had never seen a size larger than 10 in our Disney Store. Sir Mickey's in MK had the best selection of costumes. Have a great time at the party. :cool1:

welcome home lynne:) From the reports I've been reading it was 'dead' in the parks, lucky you!

I bought GD a jasmine costume on ebay when she was just starting to walk. very well made, but I was surprised how much skin was exposed ala I dream of Jeanie, probably the same style as your DD's. Congrats on finding the ana costume! anything frozen flies out the door. Bought a Disney licensed elsa one @ JCP before January trip, was not thrilled it basically disintegrated within just a few days wear in the parks.

hey Mac! We love Galena. We head over a couple times a year to golf and people watch at the shops! I hope you had fun, it was a scorcher today!

I finally booked a hotel in Clearwater to make the mr happy. he was convinced we'd be sleeping on the beach if I delayed any longer. Little does he know i'll likely switch 'er up if something else strikes my fancy hehe drives him nutz.

Oh good, glad you got sorted with that one ..............so many choices :thumbsup2

Schumi, maybe I'll do a trip report - I tend to like to read them more than do one! Oh gosh, you'll be there soon! Happy packing and safe travel.

Thank you......yep 4 more sleeps!!!!

You should do a trippie........it is time consuming but it`s a good thing to look back on......I have all of mine saved on puter and do glance at them from time to time :)

So, I have hairdresser tomorrow.....early.......can`t wait actually as my fringe is so long and I have resisted chopping it myself.......

Got all cards and presents sorted for the month and will hand them all out respectively in the afternoon..........then it`s Grand Prix weekend :cool1:

Hope everyone`s good :goodvibes

Quiet on here again...................

Happy Anniversary to myself and my wonderful husband :hug:

No celebrations as he is not home till tomorrow......so we'll go out then.......got some champagne chilling and DS is going to chauffeur us there and back to the restaurant I have booked :cloud9:

So today, been to hairdresser, now delivering cards and presents here and there.........actually want to sleep as I never slept great last night............excitement starting to kick in I think.

Our email is not working.....again........apparently it will be fixed around 8pm tonight. I can receive them on my phone but not on the iPad or laptop which is frustrating as I wanted to reply to one in particular this morning..........but will have to wait...........I have no patience.

Have a great Friday :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter