Someone was asking about a blue envelope from Disney in the mail before trip? Got ours, here's what was in it.

My blue envelope came 2 weeks before my trip. I got coupons for mini golf and ESPN and 2 luggage tags, Mickey and Pluto. No stickers. I have a package.

We check in next Friday and I haven’t gotten anything :( I really want the stickers and luggage tags!
We didn't get any either in advance on our trip during the 50th celebration but I asked at the desk at the POP for a couple luggage tags and they gave me 6 if I remember correctly. I really wanted the 50th tags.

Just stickers, no tags.

Lame.

Maybe because I’m split stay with value first and deluxe second?

Just stickers, no tags.

Lame.

Maybe because I’m split stay with value first and deluxe second?

I actually prefer the stickers and I'm hoping I get some for my upcoming trip. It's a room only package with no tickets, but it IS a package as it was booked through a TA discount. Not sure if we get them for that type of booking or not.

I like the new white stickers that look good on car windows. Totaled my car in June and need to replace the stickers I had just applied from my May trip. :(

Oh, but from your question, I don't think that is why. I really don't see any rhyme or reason to why they sometimes send luggage tags and sometimes don't, but you can always ask for them at the front desk.

I actually prefer the stickers and I'm hoping I get some for my upcoming trip. It's a room only package with no tickets, but it IS a package as it was booked through a TA discount. Not sure if we get them for that type of booking or not.

I like the new white stickers that look good on car windows. Totaled my car in June and need to replace the stickers I had just applied from my May trip. :(

Oh, but from your question, I don't think that is why. I really don't see any rhyme or reason to why they sometimes send luggage tags and sometimes don't, but you can always ask for them at the front desk.
Also have a room only package (still get magical extras). My email said I’d get luggage tags sent to me; however, I got the blue envelope today (2.5 weeks out) and it just had stickers. So hopefully you will get one too. :)

Also have a room only package (still get magical extras). My email said I’d get luggage tags sent to me; however, I got the blue envelope today (2.5 weeks out) and it just had stickers. So hopefully you will get one too. :)
Scratch that. I got the luggage tags today in a different envelope!
I’ll be using the sticker envelope to hold everything and the Mickey letter I made for the kiddo.
Here’s what they looked like:

Attachments

• IMG_7290.jpeg
    IMG_7290.jpeg
    52.3 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_7291.jpeg
    IMG_7291.jpeg
    46.4 KB · Views: 21
Scratch that. I got the luggage tags today in a different envelope!
I’ll be using the sticker envelope to hold everything and the Mickey letter I made for the kiddo.
Here’s what they looked like:
Is the sticker one of those really nice vinyl ones that hold up to some abuse? I'm putting stickers from locations I've visited on my carry on and this would save me needing to find one.

We got the stickers and the envelope! The stickers came about 2 weeks ago and the envelope came Friday. We leave in two weeks.
I don’t know if it matters which resort, we are at Contemporary.

Attachments

• A971E1AC-7AAF-41DF-9C85-AAE25A580576.jpeg
    A971E1AC-7AAF-41DF-9C85-AAE25A580576.jpeg
    52.3 KB · Views: 12

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter