Someone Stole From Me!!

TinkRockz106

Disney World Is My World!:) All Our Dreams Come Tr
Well a couple of days ago my mom went to get an oil change and the guy that was checking my moms car said that there wasnt any wing sheild wiper on my moms car!!

then today my mom was going to work really quick and she then noticed that all her windshield wipers were gone! the passenger , driver , and back window!
then she remembered that when she was walking to the car she had saw that foot prints from my neighbor across! ther were foot prints from ther drive way to my moms car and no where else!

then she went to put the trash barrels away because it was trash day today and 2 of my dads wind shild wipers were gone!!

But these neigbors are like have a baddd past with drugs and jail and stealing!!

now i am really scared that they will even come to my house ad steal more things!!

give me any comments about this or anything you wanna say !

Honestly there is nothing you can really do unless you have solid proof. But atleast windshield wipers are cheap...for the most part. Ive gotten my CD player(I know what the hell is that?!) Ipod and about 30 CDs stolen from me in highschool. Luckly i got my CDs back, but that was an expensive 4 years.

Its just windshield wipers. Not a big deal. Especially not a big enough deal to make your whole post exclamatory sentences..... Theres nothing you can do about it so theres no point in worrying about it.

All you can do is file a report with the police & suggest they check out your neighbors for it.

:lmao:

Just go to walmart and get some more. xD

NO WAIT!

Steal theirs. XD

We always get things stolen from us. One year someone took our pool filter, another year it was my dad's radio in his truck, and the the motor to our boat. Then one time my mom left her cell phone, and some money in her car and that got stolen, but she didn't lock the doors. Then last month while my dad was working in Texas, he got his wallet, iPod, cell phone, GPS, and camera stolen. But that was pretty much his own stupidity because he left all of that in his truck while golfing. What guy doesn't carrry their wallet, and cell phone on them at all times? So they spent over $1000 on the credit cards, they had his social security card, and a whole bunch of other personal things. What made him sick the most was that he had pictures of my brothers, and I when we were babies in his wallet, so they knew what we looked like from the time we were babies up until now.
But anyway there really isn't anything you can do, just make sure you lock your windows and doors at all times, and make sure you have nothing valuable laying around outside.

Just go to walmart and get some more. xD

NO WAIT!

Steal theirs. XD

Stealing's a part of life and you just have to blow it off unless it's something valuable.

Don't worry about it. You're not in any danger and they're most likely not coming in your house. You're worrying way too much.

now honestly, who would steal windshield wipers? you can't get that much for them, especially USED ones. I will never understand people :confused3

where i go to school in the past two days we have have four thefts..ipod touch, cell phone, and idk what the others where, and five big fights break out. and i mean HUGEEE fights like kids climbing over lockers to just leave school without getting involved. it is crazy cause just this past week it started getting bad. it is the only high school here at the beaches and u know beach ppl are laid back..and it is not like it is in a bad neighbor hood or part of a bad town, it is in the middle of houses neighborhood with good religious families and stuff. but our of no where all this crap starts happening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter