Someone please help me before I lose my mind!!

JenniferYoung44

Mouseketeer
I have two home properties Boardwalk and Beach Club. They have different membership numbers because of different use years. On my dashboard the Beach Club one shows on top. My problem is I am trying to book at 11 months out using the Boardwalk membership and no matter which way I try to search for a reservation, even after I have selected the boardwalk membership when it gets to the booking screen it defaults back to the Beach club member number and then says I can only book at 7 months out. How do i get around this? Calling wont work because Im trying to book a studio that are only available for milliseconds at 8am. I found a way around tis when I booked last year but for the life of me I cant remember how. Pics The screen where i choose Boardwalk number 508..... the next screen where it has changed to beach club number 507....
570138570139https://www.disboards.com/media/capture2-png.89134/fullhttps://www.disboards.com/media/capture1-png.89133/full

Have you tried clearing your cache and using incognito mode? The site might be using saved data and is gliching when you try to swap.

IT at Disney can be an issue. It probably defaults to your Beach Club membership because it has an earlier (507) number.

Are you checking the BCV contract? (You might have to "uncheck it") Do not select it at all, just the BWV contract. If it is still giving you the error, you will have to call MS. Sorry.

Dont have two contracts so dont know if this would work but could you add an associate member to only the boardwalk contract and use their login.

This is what I do. Click Book a trip.. get to the page with the calendars. Choose my dates. Then choose the correct membership number under the calendar and make sure it changes on that screen so it’s showing the correct home resorts.

Then I click the button to submit to search. If this is what you are doing, and when you go to now book it’s gone back, then it’s an issue with your account.

We have Beach Club and AKV and I’ve had this problem while trying to book on my MacBook, it’s infuriating! It’s a glitch. If you have a smart phone try logging in and booking that way. I rarely have trouble on the phone if I login to DVC first and then search for availability. If I search for availability (which is possible on the iPhone without logging in first) it always defaults to my BC contract.
If you must book on your computer and can’t on the phone, try searching for availability from a different menu item, like check your dashboard first or search for Last Minute Getaways instead. The glitch only happens when you search availability certain ways but it is possible to get to the page that it WILL let you toggle from your BC to the correct contract. It’s super annoying, I’ve been there!

I don't book the way you are trying to and haven't had a problem so I suggest going up under Plan a Vacation and then select Book a Vacation under the Planning Tools. You'll input the dates and then lower down select what Membership you want to search and book with.

I don't book the way you are trying to and haven't had a problem so I suggest going up under Plan a Vacation and then select Book a Vacation under the Planning Tools. You'll input the dates and then lower down select what Membership you want to search and book with.

This is how to do it with multiple membership numbers. The membership selection hides way lower on the page than the rest of the trip info. I used to always forget and get frustrated when it would default to the wrong membership number.

This is how to do it with multiple membership numbers. The membership selection hides way lower on the page than the rest of the trip info. I used to always forget and get frustrated when it would default to the wrong membership number.

It's not uncommon for me to forget to change it too. Then the wrong home resort shows up and I go back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter