• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Someone left their inside b*** on the toilet!" July-Aug 2014 Done 3/03/2015

DisneyFreak06

DIS Veteran
Someone left their inside b*** on the back of the toilet!
July 21-Aug 5, 2014

Setting and characters

July 20, we are off!

July 21, 2014
Part 1: We have take off!
Part 2: Fake monorails, Palm Trees and Cruise lines!
Part 3: You have reached your destination!
Part 4: All Star Sports
Part 5: End Zone Food Court
Part 6: A lost item and Downtown Disney
Part 7: World of Disney
Part 8: Let's run in the rain!
Part 9: Operation rescue wallet

July 22, 2014
Part 1: Early morning photography at All Star Sports
Part 2: Can I eat now?
Part 3: Hurry up! I want to go to!!
Part 4: On our way to our first park of the trip!
Part 5: Animal Kingdom!
Part 6: Expedition Everest
Part 7: Expedition Everest Part 2
Part 8: Pizzafari!
Part 9: Pizzafari photo shoot!
Part 10: Music and animals
Part 11: Long necks and big noses
Part 12: Even more animals
Part 13: Lunch and a ride!
Part 14: The Q loses her stomach and we need to go find it!
Part 15: Hanging at the pool and supper time! (We sure like to eat!)
Part 16: Closing the Animal Kingdom!

Royal Family pictures!
Day 1 Part 1
Day 1 Part 2
Day 1 Part 3

Day 2 Part 1
Day 2 Part 2
Day 2: Part 3
Day 2: Part 4 (four final pictures! LOL)

July 23, 2014
Part 1: Epcot
Part 2: Waiting for Test Track
Part 3: Who wins?

Part 4: Flying in a shuttle and on a hang glider
Part 5: World Showcase
Part 6: Via Napoli
Part 7: Italy and Germany
Part 8: Norway and Mexico
Part 9: Gran Fiesta Tour
Part 10: Imagination
Part 11: A break up
Part 12: DHS
Part 13: Tower of Terror
Part 14: King and Queen on tour
Part 15: Snacking around the world before an ADR?
Part 16: More snacks in WS
Part 17: They finally get their supper!
Part 18: A few photopass and cell phone shots.

July 24, 2014
Part 1: Solo at DHS
Part 2: Star Tours
Part 3: A snack, a ride and no longer solo
Part 4: Star Tours and another First!
Part 5: The Backlot Tour
Part 6: Part 6: Aerosmith and Photopass pictures
Part 7: Dinner and a Movie!
Part 8: Q & K All Star Resorts Tour
Part 9: Q & K tour continued
Part 10: Q & K tour final part

July 25, 2014
Part 1: MK before park opening and a few firsts
Part 2: My Castle... sorry, OUR castle!
Part 3: Breakfast fit for Royalty!
Part 4: It's a Small World
Part 5: Haunted Mansion and ride hunting
Part 6: Pirates!
Part 7: Lunch
Part 8: The Castle, Main Street and the walk to the bus
Part 9: Photopass shoot
Part 10: The start of a monorail hotel tour
Part 11: A Grand supper
Part 12: The Contemporary Resort
Part 13: Hanging out at the CR
Part 14: Moving on to the Poly
Part 15: The end of a long, but fun day!

July 26, 2014
Part 1: Outlet shopping and evening at All Star Sports
Part 2: Nighttime at Hollywood Studios
Part 3: Fantasmic!

July 27, 2014
Part 1: Epcot and the Title Explanation! (Finally!!!)
Part 2: A snack and a side trip to California
Part 3: The Royals see some Cruise Ships
Part 4: All Star Sports and Animal Kingdom Lodge
Part 5: A free meal and some animals
Part 6: Magic Kingdom in the evening
Part 7: Haunted Mansion
Part 8: Some left over ghosts and a lot of laughing
Part 9: Some left over laughs... hee hee hee
Part 10: Good night MK and Good night All Star Sports

July 28, 2014
Bush Gardens 1
Busch Gardens 2
Busch Gardens 3
Busch Gardens 4: Some shots from the royal camera

July 29, 2014
Part 1: Goodbye All Star Sports
Part 2: Hello All Star Music
Part 3: Is it time to go yet?
Part 4: Hello All Star Movies!
Part 5: For the first time in forever, Toy Story!
Part 6: I didn't help pack the car! OOPS!
Part 7: Port Orleans Riverside!
Part 8: More POR and some lunch.
Part 9: Carousel of Progress
Part 10: A missing person!!!
Part 11: A long line and passing time
Part 12: Arrrg! Pirates!
Part 13: Beaches
Part 14: and Cream!
Part 15: Main Street, USA
Part 16: Haunted Mansion
Part 17: Yo Ho, Yo Ho (AGAIN!)
Part 17: WISHES (Oh how I love that!)

July 30, 2014
Part 1: Breakfast and morning at POR
Part 2: Antarctica
Part 3: Penguins, penguins and more penguins!
Part 4: Shamu show... and I managed to make it only one post! WOW!
Part 5: Lunch and some more whales... including a little something something LOL
Part 6: Some cold swimmers
Part 7: Dolphins!
Part 8: More food, we sure do take advantage of all day dining!
Part 9: A fire at Port Orleans Riverside
Part 10: An evening stroll at POR

July 31, 2014
Part 1: Pre-dawn POR
Part 2: Early morning POR
Part 3: GET UP ALREADY!
Part 4: Universal and Minions!
Part 5: Transformers
Part 6: Feed me!
Part 7: Beetlejuice!
Part 8: Disaster!
Part 9: LONDON
Part 10: Diagon Alley
Part 11: More Diagon Alley
Part 12: Bye Diagon Alley, see you another trip!

Aug 1, 2014
Part 1: Breakfast and heading to DHS
Part 2: Some browsing, a ride, a snack and a mini parade
Part 3: The Great Movie Ride
Part 4: Lunch in the 50s
Part 5: Bye Nana's kitchen!
Part 6: Lights, Motors, Action!
Part 7: World Showcase
Part 8: One scoop from France, s'il vous plait!
Part 9: Good night Epcot and some crappy pictures of supper.

Aug 2, 2014
Part 1: More Harry Potter coming up!
Part 2: A Hippogriff and a castle
Part 3: Let's get wet!
Part 4: Superhero time.
Part 5: Bye Harry Potter... see in you in 4 years if I continue the pattern.

Part 6: Supper at POR
Part 7: On my way to MK
Part 8: Main Street and Jungle Cruise
Part 9: Wandering around and HM
Part 10: Hunting for Hidden ... Pascals!
Part 11: Browsing and a pretty sunset
Part 12: Voyage of the Little Mermaid
Part 13: Voyage of the Little Mermaid 2
Part 14: Evening in Fantasylands!
Part 15: Lightening, rides, shows and fireworks!
Part 16: Fireworks and rides

Aug 3, 2014
Part 1: It's all about the castle, bout the castle (almost!)
Part 2: Waiting, Browsing and Laughing
Part 3: Seven Dwarves Mine Train (Finally!)
Part 4: Some ghosts and a brew
Part 5: Peter Pan and the Little Mermaid
Part 6: Some lunch, some rides and some Dapper Dans!
Part 7: Festival of Fantasy Scene 1
Part 8: FoF Scene 2
Part 9: FoF Scene 3
Part 10: FoF Scene 4
Part 11: A castle and some supper
Part 12: Dessert and good bye MK
Part 13: Gift shopping before bed

Aug 4, 2014
Part 1: What, no parks?
Part 2: CSR and DTD
*** REAL LIFE BREAK - Snow in PEI? LOL
Part 3: Hanging out at POR

Part 4: The Royal Family's last day

Royal family phone shots 1
Royal family phone shots 2
Royal family phone shots 3
Royal family phone shots 4

Aug 5, 2014
The way home. Good bye!

Last edited:
I went to WDW without the other Golden Girls this time! I went with my sister, my niece and my brother in law.

My pictures are not ready yet, but I took my Canon 60d and I had my Samsung S3 that I used for pictures too. My total was 8900. My sister and her husband took a small Canon point and shoot. I don't know how many they took. When I get their pictures I'll get started. I shoot in raw and I need to process each picture, so that can be slow going sometimes.

Who are we?

Me! The biggest Disney Freak from Prince Edward Island, Canada. (Yes, I'm from where Anne of Green Gables was "from" and the Road to Avonlea tv series is located). Also known as Dorothy in my other TRs. My real name is Tina, and I am a French Immersion teacher. Currently I teach kindergarten, but I've taught most grades between k-12. I have a huge family, with 9 brothers and sisters, 16 nieces and nephews and many aunts, uncles and cousins! I love my family, I love my job. I am very involved in my church, and sometimes people think I work there or that I am a nun. Nope! LOL I love all the parks, but I feel Disney the most in Magic Kingdom. Hollywood Studios has a way of getting me all excited and pumped though too. That's the first time I've even come close to saying that I have a favorite park! I usually don't pick between them. I wouldn't want to hurt the other parks' feelings. I don't have favorite rides, because I love them all, from It's a Small World and Carousel of Progress to Space Mountain and Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. From the walking trails of AK to Dinosaur to Expedition Everest. (I could do that for each park, but now I'm getting lazy!) I love photography and I especially love taking pictures at WDW, of the rides, the shows, the parades, the details and the general atmosphere. I love to read and watch movies and tv shows. Once Upon a Time is currently at the top of my tv shows, along with Supernatural.

I took my niece, who will be called "Princess" for this trip. The trip was mainly for her. It was supposed to be 1/2 the time and just the two of us, but it grew. My sister and her husband are not planning to return to Disney, but they have said that it might be worth it to go to Epcot again sometime if they are in the area! Hahahaha She is 14, heading in to grade 9 (9th grade for all you Americans) and is very sweet, most of the time! I won't say more because she'll get mad at me if she reads this! She ended up being at the "in between" stage. She told me she was so excited to be doing Disney and was gung ho to do it all with me, but then she realized that she likes the thrills more and the other stuff was boring. She loves her cell phone and texting/snap chatting/instagramming/face timing her friends! (Did I forget something there? Note I did not say talk to them on the phone!)

My beautiful, young looking, oldest sister came along too. For the sake of the TR, she will be the Queen, since she is the Princess's mother! She has an older son who didn't want to come with us. He is 18 now and too old to travel with us!

My brother in law is a very even keeled gentleman. I don't think I've once seen him get annoyed or raise his voice at anyone. He will be the King. But not this one: http://i3.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article2687148.ece/alternates/s2197/Elvis-Presley.jpg

from raw-6226 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

The King is on the left, the Princess in the middle and the Queen on the right. Just in case you were not sure!

I guess since we have a King, Queen and Princess, and I'm not going to be the Prince, that makes me the court jester? Hahahaha

This is what I looked like a year ago, you'll see me soon enough, once I get the other pictures and get started on the actual TR section!

from raw-8766 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

I have previously stayed at Pop Century, All Star Movies, All Star Music and one night at Art of Animation. My niece had (years ago!) asked me to save All Star Sports for her, so I did. We spent July 21-29 at Sports and July 29-Aug 5 at POR. I had tried to talk them into CSR or CBR or even OKW, because I had never been at any of those. My sister said that she was not enamored with those resorts but really liked POR. It was not hard to say that I could stay there. I loved it when I stayed there in 2012!

The King and Queen would be renting a car for part of the time, so we would be using it to visit Sea World, Busch Gardens (never been), Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure (HARRY POTTER!) and to go to Mass and to do some outlet shopping. They had some of their own plans as well on the days that the Princess and I were planning to be at Disney on our own.

Hi Tina, finally getting in on the ground floor.

Incidentally, I have absolutely no problem calling MK my favourite park. No problem at all.

Hi Tina, finally getting in on the ground floor.

Incidentally, I have absolutely no problem calling MK my favourite park. No problem at all.

Welcome, Rob!

I love that you can call MK your favorite. To be completely honest, I was also the one who couldn't pick a favorite in New Kids on the Block either! :lmao:

Can't wait to read more! I've always dreamt of visiting PEI! I love Anne of Green Gables, from the books to the movies. Someday I'll get there, as well as Vancouver. Dying to visit the gardens. Epcot is my favorite park, and Canada is my favorite pavilion! :)

Excited to see those 8900 images and some photos from Riverside which is my home resort at WDW. We stayed at Riverside...I mean Dixie Landings for the first time back in 1990. Great memories. We then visited many times and Riverside was always are resort choice because we had a family of five. We did stay at the Grand Floridian our last time and staying on the monorail is a dream. Let's get this party started Tina!

Joining in!!!

Claire and I are big fans of Once Upon a Time too and can't wait for the new season!

I am excited to see all your pictures and hear more about Universal too. I do love it there, and it's so hard to chose between there and Disney sometimes, as Disney usually wins, but Universal is a close second!!!

Joining in! I was hoping to find another good TR to follow tonight. When I saw your niece with that Dumbo pillow pal I knew I found a good one. I just bought that pillow for my 2 year old son at the Disney store today! They were 50% off and I couldn't pass it up for less than $15!

Can't wait to see all your photos.

Can't wait to read more! I've always dreamt of visiting PEI! I love Anne of Green Gables, from the books to the movies. Someday I'll get there, as well as Vancouver. Dying to visit the gardens. Epcot is my favorite park, and Canada is my favorite pavilion! :)

Oh fun! If you ever come here, we could have a Dismeet! It totally makes me laugh that your two places to visit in Canada are PEI and Vancouver, the West Coast and East Coast. :)

Sounds like it was a fun trip! Looking forward to reading along.

It was fun and busy! I will get sharing soon!

Excited to see those 8900 images and some photos from Riverside which is my home resort at WDW. We stayed at Riverside...I mean Dixie Landings for the first time back in 1990. Great memories. We then visited many times and Riverside was always are resort choice because we had a family of five. We did stay at the Grand Floridian our last time and staying on the monorail is a dream. Let's get this party started Tina!

Don't you love taking photos at POR? I love that! I need a solo trip and now that I have a big enough suitcase again, I could take my tripod. Then it would be totally a photography trip.

GF is amazing too! I loved the convenience of the monorail. I only stayed 3 nights and we only went to Epcot for one day, but I still loved it!

Yay! Another trip report :) Can't wait to see all 8900 photos ;)

Joining in!!!

Claire and I are big fans of Once Upon a Time too and can't wait for the new season!

I am excited to see all your pictures and hear more about Universal too. I do love it there, and it's so hard to chose between there and Disney sometimes, as Disney usually wins, but Universal is a close second!!!

Welcome! I know all about Once, it's just so entertaining, and fun to see the different twists on the traditional fairy tales. I bought a new wallet, but I was thinking more along the lines of Once more than the Disney version.

Universal was fun, but my favorite part is the Harry Potter. I don't think I'd bother if it weren't for that! It's just so well done!

Joining in! I was hoping to find another good TR to follow tonight. When I saw your niece with that Dumbo pillow pal I knew I found a good one. I just bought that pillow for my 2 year old son at the Disney store today! They were 50% off and I couldn't pass it up for less than $15!

Can't wait to see all your photos.

I love that Dumbo pillow pal! You got a WAY better price than I did for it! ;) Welcome, I'm glad you are here reading along!

I'm in from the beginning of this one for a change!

Hey! Welcome! Did you hear how well the NS Dismeet GTKTW fundraiser did yesterday? $13000!!!!

Joining in! :wave:

We're staying at Sports for the first time next month, so I'm curious to see how you liked it!

Welcome! I'll get started soon, and there will be many pictures!

Following along :)

Welcome! Love your name! ;)

following along of course!

Hello again! Welcome!

I just thought I'd explain a few things that have been happening here at home!

I live in a house with my parents, my older brother and my uncle. But this summer, my brother's son and his ex mother in law came for a few weeks. My nephew slept in with my brother and we gave his wonderful grandmother my room to use since most of that was when I was in Florida. Then my sister, her friend and their dog (I don't like when people bring dogs to other people's houses so that really bugged me... especially because it is not yet trained and is using the bathroom all over the place!) are here for 3 weeks. And another brother and his three kids are here for 3 weeks. Then my other brother, his gf and her daughter just showed up yesterday! Those 3 are sleeping in my sisters camper down the street. My brother and the three kids had one spare room, and my sister, the dog and the friend were in the other spare room. I was delegated to the loveseat in my living room/storage room/computer room in the basement. (It's wear I store all my Disney purchases and my things that I've bought or kept since my days living alone).

Then yesterday morning my nephew and his grandmother just left for Saskatchewan (aka Scratchon according to my 3 yo niece! LOL) so I got my bed back.

Yesterday I went to a Dismeet/GTKTW fundraiser in Halifax with 2 of my sisters and 2 of my nieces. One sister and niece live about 20 minutes away, so when we got home late, and knowing that my sister had to come back to town in the morning for a class, I talked her in to spending the night. So I slept in my bed again, but with 2 other people!

I am definitely looking forward to sleeping alone in my own bed tonight for the first time in over 3 weeks!

Welcome to life with a big family! :lmao:

On an extremely positive note, the fundraiser was a complete success. We raised $13000!!!!

Joining in and looking forward to seeing your photos. (I took over 6,000 on our trip in June (also in raw), so I can relate to it taking a long time to get through them all :cool1: )

Yay! I am glad to see your new TR! Subbing in now. The other day I was on here and was wondering if you were back. I knew you had a long trip and wasn't sure your dates. Can't wait to hear more about your trip. :)

Joining in and looking forward to seeing your photos. (I took over 6,000 on our trip in June (also in raw), so I can relate to it taking a long time to get through them all :cool1: )

Oh good! At least someone will understand why I go slow sometimes! :lmao: Welcome!!

Yay! I am glad to see your new TR! Subbing in now. The other day I was on here and was wondering if you were back. I knew you had a long trip and wasn't sure your dates. Can't wait to hear more about your trip. :)

Glad to see you over here! Welcome back!

Wow! I'm an only child so these big family runarounds make my head spin! Glad you got your bed back. :thumbsup2
Wish we could have made it to the GKTW fundraiser. We just didn't have anything left in the budget to go down for it. Oh well, maybe next year! Glad it was a success!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter