Someone canceled Cindy's and We got it!!!!

My princess Livy

Mommy to a Princess and 3 Pirates
I can't believe it, dd loves Cinderella, and last nov. we had ps for Cindy's breakfast for her 4th birthday, and a few days before we had to cancel because of problems with my pregnancy. This trip was planned less than 90 days out and I've been trying and trying and trying for a ps at the castle or 1900 park faire, with no luck. I was telling my husband last night that I just didn't think it was going to happen this trip, knowing dd would be so dissappointed(she thinks Cinderella is her personal friend). Anyway, we are leaving in an hour or so and dh went into the office to finish some last minute stuff and he just called and told me a confirmation #. Apparently, he called and they had a cancellation for 4 on Sunday morning, I can't believe, and the first time he's ever called! Yippee, my dd will be sooooo happy,and so am I! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Congrats on the ressie! Our last two trips we have been able to get the breakfast in the same way. Maybe Cinderella has an eye out for my DD as well!

P.S. to LK4, great pic! I'll be there this Sunday for a game.

Looks like you got some pixie dust - congratulations. Enjoy!

Oh I'm so excited for you and your dd! Job well done for the dh - that is amazing! He must have the magical touch!

Have a ball it was ment to be!

:earsboy:

You're gonna love it!

Bring lots of film!

Take you time, eat your food, it's good!

We were there after failing to get a PS the year before and it was truly magical for my DD6. But I made the call at 6am to get the PS so I got picks with the Princesses too!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter