Some thoughts

In life we have acquaintance's but it's rare that one finds a true friend, And if you do there worth there weight in gold. Sounds like you had a real Gem for a friend, and thanks for sharing Bob with so meany of us.

Thank you for taking the time out of these very difficult days to celebrate Bob through writing. I was crying on the way to work about this all and still am very sad. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help you all. Do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you for sharing some of your special memories of Bob with us. I Hope you find comfort in all of the memories of your special friendship. You all are so lucky to have that. :hug: I am so sorry for your loss.

Wow ! Nicely done Kevin. I was so looking forward to trying to find Kaht Kam on my trips later this year so I could meet him.

Thank you Kevin. We all can hear the love all you guys have for one another every week. That is what keeps us coming back.

Thank you for sharing this with us Kevin. I hope Diana and the whole Podcast team can take solace in the fact that Bob was able to touch so many people whom he never met. The irony of the situation is something I have been thinking about all day. What I mean is that many of us feel a connection with Walt even though I would bet that almost none of us met him and many weren’t even born before he died. All of us are on these boards because we feel some connection to Disney despite this.

Everyone, including my, comments about how much Bob was able to touch our lives even though we never met him just made me think of the parallels.

I’ll see you all on the Bob Varley Memorial Podcast cruise.

Kevin, Thank you for sharing your heartwarming thoughts and memories. Bob sounded like a friend everyone would dearly love to have! You, the Varleys, and the Podcast team have been in my thoughts and prayers. Please accept my deepest condolescences. :grouphug:

Kevin, that was very beautiful and you could feel the love you had for your friend in every word. Bob knew you loved him you can feel it in his words too. This is a few quotes of Bob's I just read on another thread....If I may ....

"I just want you to know that each week I sit there behind my mike listening to the opening on the show and words can not tell you how happy I am to hear Pete say "with me this week are my close friends Bob Varley, Julie Martin, Corey Martin, Kevin Klose, and John Magi." These people are really true friends "

"The people at the Round Table are my best friends"

"I love each and every one of them"

.........Bob loved you all !:grouphug:

Kevin,

Thanks for sharing. ***wipes eyes*** That was so wonderful!!

Bob loved planning our weekly get togethers and outings. We used to rib him about "synchronizing our watches". If we were going someplace new of different, Bob would get there hours early (sometimes the day before) and then call us with the best directions and where to park and what not to miss. And yes....I used to tease him about that...but that was part of who Bob and I were.

This is pefect to how I saw Bob!! :love:

You were so blessed to find a friend like Bob and he you. He will live on through you and for that we all thank you. :grouphug:

I'd give anything to have that chance again.

Dont wait. Tell them.
This is good advice for us all.

Judging from your post, I'm sure he knew how you felt. :hug:

I already said it on another thread, but my thoughts and prayers are with Bob's family and all of you who knew and loved him. He seemed like a hell of a nice guy and good sport. I am terribly and genuinely sorry for your loss.

Bob was a blessed man to have such a good friend. We are thinking and praying for all of you.

Jon (Grumpy0711)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter