Some things just never seem to change!

Umm yeh obviously, old somehow got locked out of old one yrs ago .. been on this page since around 2002-03 or so .. anything else ?
I have an account like that, too. Was away for awhile and don't even have the original email to get the password reset. It was a good name, too. But, what are you going to do?

You kinda proved my point though ... instead of obviously realizing that you tried to be cute with the screen shot .. THAT was my point . Lol

Are you being snarky because I asked about the discrepancy? 😕
It’s not snarky .. it’s literally the topic . This proved my point though , you immediately took personal offense to my comment and tried to call it out . I think if you didn’t agree you could have just simply said you didn’t agree but instead you went all private detective. Lol that was exactly my point .

You either die a hero or live long enough to become the villain. Guess which one happened to Scott Adams.

I loved Scott Adams back in the day! I was in IT in the 80’s and he was spot on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter