Some Saratoga Photos

MickeyMcMouse

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
Cracked it .... :banana:

Scroll down to see them in technicolor ;)

30576Saratoga7-med.jpg

David

They're fabulous David - thank you!

Here's one way of posting a picture. I'm sure they is now an even easier way, but I can't find anything about it.

Lovely pics - just what I needed on a gloomy Monday morning, thanks :sunny:

princess jackson said:
I'm getting more excitied, looking at the photos, 92 days to go before i can take my own photo's

96 days and counting here! Sounds like we'll be "home" at the same time! :sunny:

Charlotte

Great photos David.
It looks like SS is maturing as a resort. I've only visited once while large areas were under construction and I wasn't very struck with it.
Perhaps I'll have to give it another viewing.

Kev

Hi Kev

Yeah, it is different and we were in two minds if it was the place to be, but it is growing on us. Even it its just for the fact that its mins away from Downtown, Pleasure Island, Premium Outlets, but it is VERY big and very spreadout and god only knows what it will feel like when phrase 3 and I think phase 4 are complete.

It's going to be enormous ::yes::

Although its close to the above, the individual areas feel very detached from the Carriage House etc, even the ones close by, but thats maybe why we are a fan of Wilderness and Beach Club.

Everyone to their own I suppose, its just great that we all have a choice, and plenty of time to sample all the differents "dishes".

David

ps - nice walk round the lake to downtown and back in the morning, burns off some of the beer from the night before ;)

David, what absolutely wonderful photos! Thanks so much for sharing - it's nice to see "home" tonight when it is cold and raining ;)

Thank you. I am going to use a different one each week as my background and see if DH and DD notice!!

Susan

Nice Photo's, its changed an awful lot since our visit in Xmas 2004/New Year 05.

Looks nice though, cannot wait to return this August.

Great pictures, we are staying for the first time in June at SSR

Andrea & Paul :earsgirl: :sunny: :earsboy: ::MickeyMo :wizard:

What beautiful photos - did you really have the resort to yourselves? ;)

We stayed in SSR last summer and I loved being so close to DD. I liked the resort the size it was then, though! It'll be more like a whole neighbourhood when it's finished.

I've just switched our two nights in WDW in March from OKW (a favourite) to SSR to be near to the dining and entertainment options so that we can make the most of the opportunity to visit places we wouldn't go to with DDs :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter