• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

~~Some of our trips Pics~~

Those are GREAT pictures, PixieDust32!! The kids, and all those characters, they look super, very cute. :goodvibes Thanks so much for sharing. And welcome to the DIS. :wave2:

As for the registering on the picture place, I did read that you do not have to separately register there anymore, even though it says so. Just use your regular DIS name and password. And, if you want to, you can post more than one picture per post, I think it is around 20 images per post allowed. Just an FYI.

Again, really nice pictures, thanks. :flower:

Nite0wl71 said:
Great pictures, I love all the ones with the Princesses princess: which breakfast was that?

HI! Thanks!!

That was the Princesses storybook in Epcot.
Can't remember the restaurant name, something Ank....? Located in Norway.

Dan Murphy said:
Those are GREAT pictures, PixieDust32!! The kids, and all those characters, they look super, very cute. :goodvibes Thanks so much for sharing. And welcome to the DIS. :wave2:

As for the registering on the picture place, I did read that you do not have to separately register there anymore, even though it says so. Just use your regular DIS name and password. And, if you want to, you can post more than one picture per post, I think it is around 20 images per post allowed. Just an FYI.

Again, really nice pictures, thanks. :flower:

OHH Thank YOU!! :flower:

How sweet!! Your kids look like they are having a great time :earboy2: ... they are soooo cute.. I bet they wont forget that trip too soon.... Im taking my 7 yr old Sept 2 and it will be her first time.. cant wait to take her pictures with the characters..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter