Some help for mothers w/ little ones!

milmore104

Mommy to 3 Disney Princesses
I know a lot of people are having problems w/ the stroller situation so I thought I'd let you know that if you check out amazon.com I think you will find a stroller to your liking. They have a wide variety to choose from at some really great prices. I have a "LIMO" of a stroller that is heavy and still quite big whan folded down and was very hard for my DH to bring onto rides and buses. I was looking to get a light weight stroller for this trip and I did a little searching and found this great site. They have something for everyone and a price for everyone. They also have reviews from people who have bought the strollers. Nothing helps more than a mother telling it like it is. I hope this helps!!:p

Yes, Amazon is a good place to look at strollers. Mainly, this is because the strollers and baby items are really from Babies R Us which Amazon is the distributor for. So, basically you are shopping the Babies R Us site but doing it through Amazon. This is also true for Toys R Us, Target, and Borders books - they are all distributed through Amazon.

I too really like the reviews etc. you can read - same reason I like Babycenter.com. It really helps to read about items from those who have already used them before buying yourself (I do this for toys, books, etc. also).

Thanks for the heads up!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter