Some advice needed about where to eat!

Disneyfoo

Mouseketeer
Hello :) we are off on Sunday and I am planning on making reservations very soon! I have decided where to eat on every day except Sunday, we have half board plus vouchers and are eating at Walts, the Chicago Steakhouse and Silver Spur in the week. The park does not shut till ten on Sunday and as such I imagine we will not leave till closing. On inspection of dlpfoodguide it appears that most restaraunts close at 11 on the Sunday if not earlier so I cannot decide where to eat. I thought about the hotel(SL) but I am not a huge fan of buffets.

Any suggestions? We might be forced to eat earlier, but we won't arrive till 6 and may very well be far too excited to eat till ten!

A further question! Can we use more than one HB voucher per day? If we are really stuck we might grab a bite at a counter service and then Mcdonalds, then eat at Walts for lunch on the day before we leave (We are eating at the Silver Spur on that day as well)

Thanks for any advice! :goodvibes

I've not used HB vouchers but I'm sure others have said they're not dated so you'd be able to use two lots in one day.

I don't know what to suggest :confused3 but I know arriving in the evening I'd be far too excited to go straight for a table service meal, I'd just want to hit the parks! This summer we arrived about 9pm and the parks were calling :rotfl2::rotfl2: so we had a counter service meal at Fuente del Oro.

If you wanted a table service meal, I would recommend heading straight to Annettes Diner when you arrive. The food there is served up fairly quickly... We did a two course meal there one evening in under an hour..... Annettes also stays open quite late, and the food is very good (As are their milkshakes!)....

If you don't want a table service meal, and didn't want to eat until you came out of the parks, maybe you could pop to the Annettes takeaway window on the way back through the Village to the SL? I'm not sure what time this closes though. Or maybe just grab the old faithful- A Maccy D's!

Bob xoxoxox

Thanks for the suggestions! After much deliberation we have decided to book tables for the Monday on but just leave the Sunday and see what happens, and if it comes to it we will grab McDonalds!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter