• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Solo trip- where do you stay?

Probably POP. But, If i had to All Star Music. I think its the best All Star resort. At times, rates are cheaper at the all stars.

This will be my first solo trip and I'll be staying at the Beach Club villas.

One of my favorite solo spots. Also love the value studios (really any studios) at AKV-Jambo. Pre-DVC, my solo resort was POR (or Dixie Landings, as it was called back then). One year, just after 9/11, they closed POR, and I stayed at AllStar Music. That was the year we joined DVC-for me, staying at a moderate was well worth the extra cost over a value, but DVC studios, especially BCV, are the best places to stay.

I've only stayed in Value resorts, so far. POP for my last solo, ASMu for my upcoming.

One of my favorite solo spots. Also love the value studios (really any studios) at AKV-Jambo. Pre-DVC, my solo resort was POR (or Dixie Landings, as it was called back then). One year, just after 9/11, they closed POR, and I stayed at AllStar Music. That was the year we joined DVC-for me, staying at a moderate was well worth the extra cost over a value, but DVC studios, especially BCV, are the best places to stay.
Since we own at BCV i had points to use so I did!

I tend to do deluxe when solo. Deluxe rooms seem safer with indoor hallways and I can’t forego a balcony whether or not going solo. I have stayed at the Dolphin and BWV multiple times solo, also tried poly DVC, OKW, and BCV. Prefer dolphin and BWV and very happy with a presidential 1 bedroom at Wyndham Bonnet Creek when solo.

Sometimes my solo trips are for work & I stay off site nearby. But, my last 3 solo trips onsite this year have been at the all-stars (each one), also without a car. I want the cheapest room possible & pop & AoA are too large for my tastes. No problems with bathroom, luggage, or floor space when solo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter