Solo trip Sept

Natalia0621

Earning My Ears
Hi!
I am going solo 9/18-21 and staying on site. So far this is what I have planned.
Arrive 9/18- have only a 9:40pm Res at Ohana
9/19- morning at MK, lunch at BOG, head to Epcot the rest of day
9/20- AK all day. Dinner at Sanaa
9/21- Breakfast at Bon Voyage at Trattoria.

All this can be subject to change.

Sounds wonderful.

I'm going 13 to 20. Still deciding on a plan.

We're going around the same time! This sounds like a great plan with some room for last minute changes as wanted. Have fun!!

We're going around the same time! This sounds like a great plan with some room for last minute changes as wanted. Have fun!!
Oh nice!
Where are you staying and what do you have planned? I have changed things a bit. I am actually now staying at PORFQ and debating on adding a day maybe. But I plan on going to AK on the 19th because I booked the Jiko Wine tasting at 3. And then dinner at Sanaa at 6. And then hopefully head to MK for EMH. Thursday I will head to Epcot for EMH then to The Wave for a late breakfast. Then back to Epcot for Food and Wine. And Dinner at Narcooses.

I'll be checking out 9/19, the day after you get there. This solo trip will be a real celebration for me. Although I've taken over 15 solo trips, I broke my pelvis last year, spent over a month in a wheelchair, etc.-thought my days of solo trips were behind me. So to be able to do this after all, I can't wait! No plans yet-I'm just looking forward to being there.

I'll be checking out 9/19, the day after you get there. This solo trip will be a real celebration for me. Although I've taken over 15 solo trips, I broke my pelvis last year, spent over a month in a wheelchair, etc.-thought my days of solo trips were behind me. So to be able to do this after all, I can't wait! No plans yet-I'm just looking forward to being there.
Wow!
That sounds great. And congratulations. Do you know where you are staying? I am keep going back and forth if I want to splurge on a trip and stay at AKL. But honestly not sure...

Yes, I'm staying at BCV this trip. A fortunate decision. I didn't know when I booked it that the F&W festival would be going on. I'd recommend splurging for AKL. I've stayed there solo several times. There are so many fun things to do right at the resort-culinary tour of Boma/Jiko, jewelry-making at Community hall (don't know if that's still done there), and I could just sit on my balcony for hours watching the animals, especially at dinner time.

Yes, I'm staying at BCV this trip. A fortunate decision. I didn't know when I booked it that the F&W festival would be going on. I'd recommend splurging for AKL. I've stayed there solo several times. There are so many fun things to do right at the resort-culinary tour of Boma/Jiko, jewelry-making at Community hall (don't know if that's still done there), and I could just sit on my balcony for hours watching the animals, especially at dinner time.

Oh nice. I was looking at those as well since I am there as well during Food and Wine. I just feel like I need to treat myself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter