• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

**SOLO Central - WDW & DCL**

are you interested in the Food & Wine Festival at EPCOT? Want some tickets to culinary classes in the Festival Center?

Going to be there Oct 25th to Nov 9th.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to be making a 1-day solo trip on 11/2 - would be interested to meet up with anyone else who wants to ride a few rides, grab a meal or otherwise hang out.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to be making a 1-day solo trip on 11/2 - would be interested to meet up with anyone else who wants to ride a few rides, grab a meal or otherwise hang out.

I'll be at the World November 1 - 4 and staying at Pop Century. While I am traveling with a friend/co-worker, I'd love to meet more people.:banana::banana: Feel free to contact me to meet up!:cool1::cool1::thumbsup2

I'll be at the World November 1 - 4 and staying at Pop Century. While I am traveling with a friend/co-worker, I'd love to meet more people.:banana::banana: Feel free to contact me to meet up!:cool1::cool1::thumbsup2

I'd also be up to meeting up, doing a few rides and maybe grab a bite to eat some place! You can PM me on here if you want (currently on the iPhone - PM'ing is a bit of a stretch on here....)

Are people still wearing lime green ribbons?
Has anyone on this thread gone on a Solo DCL with other Solo-ers?
I'm new to this thread so I was just wondering.

Are people still wearing lime green ribbons?
Has anyone on this thread gone on a Solo DCL with other Solo-ers?
I'm new to this thread so I was just wondering.
I have not seen individuals wearing a lime green ribbon in years, but have seen people wearing a lime green something at a few meets.

As for solo DCL cruisers (of which I've been one on nearly half my cruises), if you are on Facebook you may want to check out the Solo Disney Cruisers group, created this summer. :)

Headed to the parks Dec 30-Jan 14 for WDW Marathon weekend.
Running buddy can't get off work until the 1st.

Didnt want to change flights So I am Solo Dec. 30-Jan. 1.

Anyone looking to hang on NYE, let me know. Staying at POP.

I'm always here. So if you're coming down and need someone to hang out with, just hit me up!

Thank you for putting together this great spot for information and Disney passion! I've taken dozens of trips to WDW over my lifetime as well as 2 solo trips. I've loved them all. Jan 31st I head down again for my third solo trip for my 50th birthday. Can't wait..... Actually think I'm more excited than a 5 year old!!! I can't wait to see what pixie dust happens when I put on that "happy birthday" button. I will take up the lime green as well to see how many dis board people I run into!

I'll be solo on Saturday, 2\8 if anyone wants to join me. I'll probably be eating and drinking around the World Showcase. May want to do dinner at Via Napoli. Also, meeting up with friends on 2\9 but you are still welcome to join. :goodvibes

I am new to the boards. I am a single mom of three and grandma of one. I have been a Disney junkie all my life. Every time I went as a child we were limited of what we could do, then I had kids I'm still limited. I figured this year for my birthday weekend I will go to Disney. I already have a sitter but none of my friends want to go or afford to go. I will be there May 22- 26. I will be solo :( I am thankful for this message board. I thought I was the only adult who loved Disney. Will anyone be there around this time?princess:

I am new to the boards. I am a single mom of three and grandma of one. I have been a Disney junkie all my life. Every time I went as a child we were limited of what we could do, then I had kids I'm still limited. I figured this year for my birthday weekend I will go to Disney. I already have a sitter but none of my friends want to go or afford to go. I will be there May 22- 26. I will be solo :( I am thankful for this message board. I thought I was the only adult who loved Disney. Will anyone be there around this time?princess:
I live near by, so i most definetly be around :woohoo:

33 year old guy here from New York City. I will be in the World solo from 2/15-2/23. Going to volunteer at Give Kids the World a few days and run the races on Princess weekend. Looking to have a bit of fun be it in the parks or in the bars if anyone is around.

33 year old guy here from New York City. I will be in the World solo from 2/15-2/23. Going to volunteer at Give Kids the World a few days and run the races on Princess weekend. Looking to have a bit of fun be it in the parks or in the bars if anyone is around.
I just found this board today from a Pinterest link. Very similar situation here: also 33, also volunteering at GKTW, also traveling solo during February. Differences: female, from CA, not running any races. What days will you be at the village?

I'll be solo at WDW from March 13 - 19. Does anyone fancy meeting up for a meal / ride? Or maybe a wander around the Flower and Garden Festival?

If I can't find anyone to join me, the I might be solo. We can meet up to do the 24 hour day at MK. It starts Fri, May 23, at 6am and ends Saturday, May 24, at 6 am. I won't be available until the evening of Fri unless I can get that day off from work. I'm the only Disney Addict/Junkie in my family. It's just my husband and me. He has no interest in 24 hour day.

I will be at Disney World from March 28-April 4th. Staying at a resort. Going solo. I'm single, female, early 30's. Very nice, loves animals, plus size. I'm training to go by exercising a ton, and researching everything. I did the middle dining plan where I have 1 quick/snack/1 table service each day, so if anyone will be around on those days maybe we could meet for dinner. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter