**SOLO Central - WDW & DCL**

hello there ! Im giong down for a last-minute vacation starting tomorrow thru Sunday night. have several dinner reservations on deck including california grill friday night. I'm solo so could be looking for other Disney folks to share a table with! Let me know. i might even go to the park Saturday kinda up in the air.
I’m like legit still considering if I’m going or not depending on if I find someone lol I’ve texted everyone I imagined and they all said no!

I can’t pm lol and I have my 10 posts already! Or so I think 🤷🏼‍♀️
maybe you havent hit the number you have too. I did try to pm you. it says you have thirteen. keep posting. im about to go to the airport and will get into orlando at 11 tonight. Ill try to contact you later.. keep posting!! MJ

hello there ! Im giong down for a last-minute vacation starting tomorrow thru Sunday night. have several dinner reservations on deck including california grill friday night. I'm solo so could be looking for other Disney folks to share a table with! Let me know. i might even go to the park Saturday kinda up in the air.
Walk up has definitely been super easy for me, I don't know why I even bothered with reservations! LOL!! I even had a whole table to myself at the Biergarten on Tuesday! LOL
Hi! I’m going to be at WDW alone this weekend until Dec 5, maybe even Dec 6 and I got a couple of nice dinner reservations including a fantasmic dinner package for 6 😂! Hope I can have someone join and maybe we can cry together when Mickey pops out!
Awww, I cry throughout the whole darn thing! LOL

I just did my first solo trip 2 wks ago. Something I had to keep reminding myself was "it's just you". You don't have to appease your group when making decisions. So, if a ride is 85 minutes, waiting by yourself is a lot easier than with a party of 4. Another item I found useful was when you get close to the front of the line make sure to let the cast members know you are a single rider. For several rides when I told them that I moved past a lot people to fill in when a ride wasn't full.
Also, with some restaurants I found they were able to fulfill my requests as a party of 1. Meaning if I wanted to sit by a window or in a certain location it was easier to do b/c it was just me.
If you start feeling lonely, depending on where you are staying, I spoke with the concierge to let them know I was solo and some other guests had done the same. We were able to meet up for drinks, park days, or ride shares.
I'm glad you had a good trip! What a great idea to tell the concierge. When I was in Tokyo on business, the staff at the hotel breakfast restaurant just jumped in to be sure I got a seat at the window & my favorite resort in Saint Lucia has a table at dinner specifically for communal seating, whether you're traveling along or not. LOVE that, but didn't have to ask. But why not? I've been to Disneyland alone a few times, but not WDW, which is more intimidating because it's multiple days.

Hello! Will be at WDW, solo trip, Jan 15th to Jan 20th. Would like to meet some Disney's and Universal's fans to ride rollercoasters and have too much fun!! :)

I will be at WDW from Feb 18th to the 26th; mostly to walk around the Festival of Arts and participate in the Princess run events… open for meet ups too

Doing my first solo trip next month (April 19-23) so I can be at the first post-covid MouseAdventure. Only problem is I don't have a team, so looking for other DIS-puzzlers/gamers who might be interested! Event is on April 22 at Hollywood Studios and skyline resorts.

Just booked a birthday solo trip for April 6-11. Hoping to be able to get on Tron one of those days. Fingers crossed. 🤞I think this might be my first true solo trip. I've been down there for work several times when I used to have an annual pass and would go in after work. But this is my first straight, solo trip to just visit the parks. Looking forward to it. Let me know if anyone else will be there at that time and might be interested to meet up.

I usually always hit WDW Solo. Even back with my now ex wife she never wanted to go. In my youth/teen days I lived in Lakeland “nearby” and the family always went. Since the divorce last year I try to go once a month. Recently hit March 8th for my TRON preview. MK was kinda busy but I thought I did well and hit a lot of rides. Made sure I grabbed the Tropical Serenade before it’s gone. That coconut soft serve is so good! I will be going this Wednesday the 22nd at least for my birthday. Starting at EPCOT for Guardians/Flower & Garden etc then going over to HS and ending the day at Oga’s. Wish RNRC was open. Would love to go Tues and stay at a value resort but don’t think I can swing it. Never been on my bday, so I’ll have to grab my bday badge etc. lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter