Pepsi or coke?

• Pepsi

Votes: 27 32.5%
  • Coke

Votes: 58 69.9%

• Total voters

oliverthecat

Mouseketeer
Just wondering what is your favorite coke of pepsi? I am a pepsi drinker only if I'm in the disney bubble I have to drink coke. I think disney should serve both coke and pepsi. A long time ago in Disneyland disney had a partnership with pepsi.

It's Coke all the way for me, though I do like some of Pepsi's other products - Mountain Dew's various flavors.

Disneyland actually used to serve both Coke and Pepsi. Pepsi sponsored It's a Small World at the World's Fair too. Coke became exclusive though, which I don't mind. I wonder how much Coke syrup the parks go through? It must be a ton!

If/when I drink soda, it's usually a diet, store brand. I don't have the money for the name brand stuff.

Last edited:

My sister would love it if they had Pepsi. Last time we went to WDW she ordered some in and was in Heaven whenever we were back in the hotel room. I don't have a preference, being a ginger ale sort of girl when I *do* have a soda. In restaurants I usually order iced tea.

Prefer Diet Dr. Pepper. Short of that, Diet Pepsi.

We have a Sodastream machine now (LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!), and often just flavor the carbonated water. I've got diet Dr. "Pete", Diet Pepsi, and Diet Tonic, in addition to other flavored syrups.

I now prefer what DW and I call "fizzy water": LaCroix and other brands like it.

But between Pepsi and Coke: Coke, all day and twice on Sunday.

Coke no Pepsi - will do Dr Pepper every once in a while ( I love it it doest’t love me) - rather picky on my Root Beer brands so usually just avoid it - otherwise I’m not drinking soda - end up with ice tea or ice coffee - prefer Dasani also which is from Coke
Can’t do diet as the stuff in that gives me migraines so try and limit my soda addiction as I love my Coke !!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter