Soda Package on RCL?

For me, the US version is a real treat

I'm glad that you knew they were different.

DH's work colleagues from Europe are always shocked at how sweet everything is here. (also at our serving sizes) One described at taking a full week for his tastebuds to adapt to the sweetness of *everything*. He says that even our bread is sweeter.

How easy/ accessible is it to get the specialty coffee?

Just go to the espresso kiosk OR ordering a latte, etc in the MDR. On Freedom it's in the main shopping area. On Vision it was near the art area. On Oasis and Allure it's the NON-Starbucks-branded kiosk (official branded starbucks is only on those ships, and you canNOT use the packages there). You'll find them. :)

I have come to the conclusion that I would not get the soda package again unless the ship has the Coca Cola Freestyle machines. Fortunately it looks like the next three cruises will be on the Ovation of the Seas and as the sister ships have the Coca Cola Freestyle machines, I assume that the Ovation will, too.

I would ask specifically on cruisecritic, to make sure.

I sailed RCCL years ago before Freestyle machines were there. I got the soda package but hated how watered-down and flavorless the cola was. I vowed that I wouldn't get the package again unless it offered CANS, not the bars' fountain versus.

I don't drink American soda so I don't have experience with this, but I'm not sure I've heard that complaint about the Freestyle machines. Or the one time I read it, it was an error, and telling the people onboard about it got it fixed. It's easy to mess up the ratio, and easy enough (at least in a regular machine) to fix it, but they only know when they know. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter