Soda Cans

Jessica0706

Earning My Ears
Are there soda cans available on the ship? I'm wanting to make koozies as a fish extender gift and I'd want my recipients to be able to utilize them on the ship. If they are available, do you have to purchase the soda in cans or are they included as a beverage?

Thanks for helping out this newbie!!

Are there soda cans available on the ship? I'm wanting to make koozies as a fish extender gift and I'd want my recipients to be able to utilize them on the ship. If they are available, do you have to purchase the soda in cans or are they included as a beverage?

You have to buy it.

Yes, they are allowed, and yes, you have to purchase them from a bar or concession stand, unless you brought your own soft drinks on board. The ones purchased at a bar or concession stand are not served cold, so they come with a glass of ice with them. Only fountain drinks are included as beverage in the cruise fare.

You can order them from room service for an extra cost.

The koozies are a great gift, btw. We got a pair as a fish extender gift a few cruises ago, and we always use them to differentiate our water bottles.

We got koozies and brought them home and use them at home. We don't buy soda cans on the ship. But, we really appreciate them at home. Especially in the summer time.

So, my point is: if you want to do koozies, that is great. Don't worry about when people will use them. They will use them.

Concierge guests have access to all kinds of canned drinks for free but as others have said, the rest of the ship has to buy them or bring them.

Not really adding anything of substance here, but I had to look up what a 'koozie' is! In Australia we refer to them as 'stubby holders' (a 'stubby' being a colloquial Australian term for a glass bottle of alcohol/beer). The more you know :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter